Interlude 4 – Want You Gone
4.2k 16 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The last time Khazmiel had caught Meassael’s scent was centuries ago. He had been unable to track her since then, but he knew that if he waited long enough, she would have to show herself. And so, he at last had something to follow. 

He entered Wisteria Way, his presence unwelcome by the residents there. Of course, he was too far up his ass to realise and recognise this. The tracks lead him through a portal into the Fae Realm itself, the warm dusk colors of Wisteria Way shifting to the moonlit night. He moved forward with determination, assured that he would at last complete his mission. But the track and scent ended. It ended at a sight he had heard of, but had not previously encountered. He knew of the resident within. 

“Denis! I know she had come here! Open your door and do your duty as an Agent of the Triad! Tell me where the War Whore went!” He yelled out, earning a deep sigh from the house on chicken legs’ resident.

“Don’t know who you’re talking about Khaz, nobody with that name lives here, and if you want to hire a sex worker just go online.” Katka shook her head, mumbling to herself, quietly enough so Khazmiel would never heard it. “Plus you just have to ask Kyblík to show you the door in a slavic language. How hard is it to learn ‘turn your door to me and your back to the woods’ in Czech?... Oh wait, dveře has ř in it. Nevermind.” 

“Denis, I know you are in there, open the door and tell me where she went.” 

“Again, featherbrain, nobody with that name lives here! The only resident of Kyblík the House on Chicken Legs is Katka, the Witch of Wisteria Way, the Nephilim Changeling Granddaughter of the Baba Yaga!” 

“Denis-” Khazmiel didn’t get to finish his sentence. The door to the house opened only long enough to let the clearly angry angel witch out. 

“For the last fucking time you shitty lapdog, my name is Katka. I’m a girl. I’m an Angel and a Witch. I’m better at my job than any of your lot, that sit up top and don’t do their fucking jobs. Lucifer had to claim the souls of every single trans person because not a single guardian angel assigned was doing what they were supposed to do.” A fog started rolling into the clearing, the Moon becoming bigger in the sky, much bigger. Katka stood there, covered in shade, the only light was her piercing gaze and her bright halo. She spread her wings and pointed towards Khazmiel. The fog was filled with bright glowing eyes of many shapes and colors and sizes and amounts. And a loud chorus chanting ‘leave’ in as many languages as there are trees in the Fae Realm could be heard. “Khazmiel, Banished Bloodhound, I exile you from my home and my lands. If you dare come here ever again, you shall face the wrath of the Old Gods and the Old Dead.” A portal opened up below Khazmiel, fast enough for him to have no chance of flying out as he fell through and it closed behind him. 

He landed on a dust covered surface, brighter than day, but as he turned to look up, all he could see were the stars in the sky. He turned around, seeing the pale blue dot known as Earth in the sky. In that moment, he knew he had messed up, and that it would take him at least two weeks to fly back. 

 

Katka, meanwhile, reverted back from her Angel of Wrath mode, scratched her butt and yawned. “And I was busy playing Minecraft too… I got a massive urge to go and play Portal 2 now, though.” She shrugged, went back inside, and stretched. “I figure May will text me soon about finding Lily. Not really a long trip to Chertovice from here.”

Heya everyone, so as you might have been reading in the authors notes of chapters, November 29th was my birthday, meaning I turned 23 yesterday. And all month, I've been trying to get out there and get my patron pledge up to $200 a month, as a sort of birthday gift.  I do hope you consider it, and if able do join the patreon, so as to read these chapters as early as they're done. I mean, I scheduled this for release on November 3rd! Thank you everyone for reading and supporting me!

https://www.patreon.com/SynTheGuardian

There's also a server for you to talk with the author! https://discord.gg/ybU6mrQ

Edit: I've had a gofundme to help me clear my debts since November 28th 2019, so if you're able to help I'd really appreciate it https://www.gofundme.com/f/disabled-trans-woman-needs-to-clear-debts

141