Chapter 4: Becoming whole again
631 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Becoming whole again

 

I awoke in the same crater I fell asleep in. Half of me knew what was happening, and the other half was still trying to process the world around me. It was slowly coming back to me though. After a while of thinking the last few moments over, the realization hit me like a train. I was living in my character. But my past memories were supposed to be erased, what was happening? Why do I remember the past? I decided to inspect the gem again.

 

[GM_DEBUG.TOOL] - allows the user to access GM information and have cognition beyond the game (usable for each member of the party). (Legendary)

 

Holy shit. Did I kill a GM? Oh my god I did. I totally killed a GM and stole his debug tool. I decided to test this new trinket on the closest object around me. A tree would do. What opened was what I can only describe as a CTRL-F tool. If I searched for a term that was related to the object, I could find whatever hidden stat or effect the object had. I decided to type “species”. 

 

“Species” - RESULTS: [Valley oak]

 

Ok. What else can I look up about a tree? ummm… age?

 

“Age” - RESULTS: [74.2 Years]

 

Hardness of the wood?

 

“Hardness” - RESULTS: [6/10]

 

It seems like the game has a value for basically every characteristic you can think of. What happens if I type something that doesn't make sense for a tree?

 

“Class” - RESULTS: [N/A]

 

Makes sense. [N/A] is also the response given in my inventory if I don't have anything equipped. Let me test something else out…

 

“xoc;s9udfh” - RESULTS: [Not Found]

 

I think I understand how this thing works. I need to think, why do I feel like I’m missing something? I know what the trinket does, I remember my previous life. I guess I should decide what pronouns I’m going to use. Well right now I’m a guy right? Might as well play the part while I’m here. I’m not really feeling any type of dysphoria so that's good. Maybe I’ll keep one of the shards of the GM as a trophy. God, what am I missing? It's like I left my keys at home. Then a realization hit me.

Jacob.

That’s who the other half-orc was when I woke up in the barracks. That’s why we woke up at the same time! It’s crazy how easily the game made me forget about him! Wait, let me look at that gem again!

 

[GM_DEBUG.TOOL] - allows the user to access GM information and have cognition beyond the game (usable for each member of the party). (Legendary)

 

So the gem is usable for each member of the party? That means that if I invited Jacob to a party, we could get our memories back! Imagine how much we could do with all of our knowledge of the game. We basically studied every possible source about it we could find. And the debug tool will work wonders! I don’t have to test things out on my own, I can just know it! The thought of seeing Jacob again was a comfort I didn’t know I needed. The more I thought about it, I remembered that Jacob joined the games as a girl. And that thought made my heart almost beat out of my chest. I could only imagine what my boyfriend would look like as a girl. Stunning eyes, heart stopping smile, perky breasts, thick, voluptuous thighs… I always considered myself straight before now, but the mere thought of a woman I barely recognized was driving me wild.

For the first time since my consciousness was transferred to this half orc, I looked down at my manhood. Even pressing against my chainmail leggings at a semi, I could tell I was rocking some decent girth and size. I was a half orc afterall, it would be a shame if my member was anything less than impressive. I began thinking of all the fun I could have with my new body. Grabbing Jacobs ass with my massive, muscular hands, carrying him to bed while kissing him all over, nipping at his ears and neck while I lay him down and showing him what it’s like to gag on my manhood while I guide his head deeper and deeper…

The semi that I was rocking earlier has now become fully erect and was painfully trying to find a way out of its metal prison. I suddenly became painfully aware that I was still in the middle of the forest and not that far away from the barracks, and I’m sure that explosion earlier was going to attract some unwanted attention. Regardless of how much I wanted to give my dick a spin, I knew now was not exactly the time. I needed to find Jacob. And optimally a place to be alone with him for the night.

I needed to figure out where he was as soon as possible. Where did he go after the barracks? Did I see him anywhere in the training hall? If memory of my past life served me well, we both decided to roll as warriors, so he should have the same quests that I do. Since I believe that I left the barracks before he did, and he has the same quests as I, he should be returning to the training barracks to turn in the worg quest pretty soon. So if anywhere, that’s where I’ll find him.

12