Chapter 6: Fun in the motel (18+)
1.3k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Fun in the motel (18+)

 

As Jacob is still asleep on the bed, I decide now is good enough a time as ever to explore my physique. I find a mirror in the bathroom and undo all the armor that’s been wearing me down all day. I’m in awe at what stares me back in the mirror. I’m used to having long hair, but what I’m not used to is facial hair. Now I have both. My dark brown hair is tied in the back, but connects to my beard which reaches down to my chin where it is again tied but this time into a tiny braid. The eyes that look back at me are fierce but warming. The smile I crack at the mirror is a devilish one, and the small fangs at the sides of my mouth are sharp and make my smile all the more devious. I’m at the upper echelons of 6 feet, if I had to guess maybe 6’9”, 6’10”? I’m quite lean and muscular, with a thin but strong build. I’m impressed with myself looking downwards further to see a rigid six pack, so pronounced and firm you could grate cheese on them. I look down at my cock with my mouth agape, and I see 8 inches of thick, veiny orc dick, waiting ever so patiently to rip Zaleira apart. Before I could finish admiring myself in the mirror, I hear a cry from the bedroom.

“H-hello? Aggamar, are you still there?”

I peek my head around the bathroom door and ask “Who do you think I really am, Jacob?”

She shudders for a second, looking at me like a ghost in a haunted mansion and mutters “v-v-val?”

I walk out of the bathroom without bothering to put anything on and walk towards the bed to the sounds of an audible gasp as Zaleira trembles upright and scoots herself farther away in a futile effort to put distance between me and her. How cute.

“It’s been a while since I’ve had you all to myself Jacob.” I lean in close to her ear and whisper “I could use some relief. How about you put that pretty little mouth of yours to use, sweetheart?”

She shivers, and pushes her legs close to her chest, bundling herself together as she’s trying to fully understand what his girlfriend is saying. “B-b-but how… It's too big! I don’t know if it would even fit! I’ve never sucked a dick befo-”

I place my finger on her trembling little mouth and give her a long dramatic ‘shush’. I lean right back in next to her ear and whisper “well you’re just going to have to learn, aren’t you?” I pull away as I start undressing the beautiful half-orc before me. “Why don’t we take all this silly armor off you? I want to explore every inch of you by the time the sun rises.” Following my demands, she quickly takes off her armor and then her undergarments, starting with her bra, and then her panties, revealing her supple green breasts as well as exposing her already glistening snatch. I guide her chin towards my member and tell her:

“There, there, my little angel, why don’t you worship my length until you’re ready to take it all down your dainty little throat”.

Staring up at me with wanting eyes, she moves her attention towards my length and, not really knowing what to do, decides her best course of action is to start at the bottom and work towards the top. She caresses my sack with her tongue, occasionally sucking on one of my oversized testes, and works her way to the shaft, licking, sucking, and kissing every inch of my girth as she slowly moves her way forwards. As she moves further away from them, she begins massaging my balls while inching closer and closer to the head of my penis, making excellent use of her hands. I stand proud, knowing exactly where she got this technique from. Me. Eventually, she reaches my head, licking at tip, until eventually, she looks back up at me, eyes conveying a burning lust that words would fail to describe, and begins lowering her head down my cock, inch, by inch, by inch.

I throw my head back in ecstasy. She’s struggling to take down much of my length, but thankfully her little fangs are not in the way and the width of my penis being able to fit is not an issue. She uses her tongue to slobber every inch that makes it past her lips, rolling and curving her tongue around to create as much sloppy, wet, and messy friction as she can. I gasp out in pleasure and buck my knees and back, leaning forwards to move my center of balance downwards to aid in my balance. Only able to take the first few inches without much resistance, she continues pleasuring the first four inches or so, leaving the other half of my cock with little to no attention. She attempts to drive her head farther downwards, quickly meeting resistance as she gags and chokes on the next few inches, making little leeway as she’s forced to remove herself from my cock. 

“Are you okay? Are you having any trouble breathing?”

She coughs a few times, swallowing any spit and saliva that remained in her mouth to make room for words to come out. “It’s not the breathing that’s making this hard, it just keeps hitting the back of my throat and I keep gagging.”

I’m surprised that breathing isn’t an issue for her. I know personally when I gave oral that breathing down air with a dick in my mouth was typically the main barrier, maybe half-orc airways were different? Or maybe it was just the way the game worked? Who knows, I just know that regardless of her only being able to get it halfway down, her technique was quickly bringing me close to finishing.

“It’s ok baby, you’re doing great. Are you enjoying yourself down there cupcake?”

Flustered and embarrassed, as if the last couple of minutes or so her choking on my length was finally mentally catching up with her, she meekly responded:

“Umm… I don't know… I didn’t… I never thought…”

I interrupt her scattered dwellings and reassure her “It’s ok to have liked it. I know I loved it. And if you’re uncomfortable with this I want you to let me know. It’s important that you’re enjoying yourself just as much as I am sweety.” I stroke her hair and gaze lovingly into her eyes, trying to non-verbally display as much reassurance as possible.

“I…” she gazes down, trying to escape my vision. Her cheeks are red as roses, but with all the courage she could muster she confidently states “I really like sucking your fat cock.”

I knew she would like this. We had done this type of play before in our relationship, he enjoyed being dominated and I enjoyed dominating. That was our dynamic. I found the gender reversal really exciting and I was extremely relieved that she showed that she felt the same way.

“Well, why don't we keep going, cupcake? Your tongue and lips felt so good on my cock, look at how much it's throbbing awaiting your return.”

She sheepishly pulls her gaze back up, eye level with my member, and grabs the lower part of my shaft and continues slurping down whatever she can comfortably take down her gullet, and moves her grip in rhythm with her bobbing head to stimulate every single inch of my cock.

She’s so pretty with her lips around her cock, and the passion that her body language shows makes my heart melt. Jacobs always been one to wear his emotions on his sleeve, a trait that translated well in the bedroom. I always found it easy to find things that got him off and figure out what isn't quite working for him, that’s more or less how I figured out he didn’t enjoy being the top all that much. And his body language provided me some much needed reassurance as well. Sure, I initiated the sex, I told her what to do and guided him to do it, but somewhere along to line I could tell that the restraint and resistance she was putting on herself was slowly fading. I knew deep in my heart of hearts she wasn’t doing this for me, she was doing this for herself. And that was all I needed to know to allow myself to be a little more rough with her. 

I grab her arm away from my length and grab her head with my other hand and in a domineering tone ask “Do you want me to give your pretty little head a face fuck? I promise I’ll be gentle, I wouldn't want to ruin that dainty little throat of yours…”

Still with my cock halfway down her mouth, she shakes her head up and down, careful to not graze me with her teeth. And with that I start slowly inching my hips rhythmically forwards and back, trying to figure out what the limit was for Zaleira’s throat. It seemed like she was uncomfortable with much more than half my length, so I resigned my face fuck to at maximum the first five inches, since I didn’t want to hurt her with her first time. It was still impressive that she was able to take so much with her first go, but I just blamed that on the game and gave it little more thought. I slowly began increasing the pace, using my other hand to gently stroke the sides of his head, his cheeks, pulling on the edges of her lips, wherever my hand could find. 

The sounds of spit and slobber fill the room, accompanied by my occasional groan and growl of pleasure, as well as the moans of my partner. Her tongue all the while still plays with the underside of my cock, twisting and licking every thrust, driving me wild and making me quickly approach my first male orgasm.

“I’m close, oh fuck! I’m so close!”

I frantically thrust my way into Zaleiras mouth, bottoming out as far as she can take me, and gush torrents of white into his throat. Her eyes which were either closed or only half open earlier, shoot wide open as she feels his mouth slowly flooding with my white spunk, and after about 7 shots of world shattering bliss, I reach the end of my orgasm and remove my cock from her mouth, dripping little blips of semen on the bedsheets as I watch Jacob swallow my seed down her throat until none remains, and proudly sticks her tongue out and shows me her mouth, with not a drop of semen to be found.

13