Chapter 7: Fun in the motel: Part 2 (18+)
839 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: Fun in the motel: Part 2 (18+)

 

Zaleira’s little show of submission stirs my erection hard as stone despite just orgasming a moment prior. I decide to return the favor, and move down to lick clean Zaleira’s sopping mound. I position myself downwards so me and Zaleria are eye level, then push her down so she falls on her back with me on top of her. I kiss her deeply, exploring the insides of her mouth and wrestling tongues like life itself depended on it, and then I begin moving my kisses lower and lower, nipping her neck, biting her shoulder, eventually working my way to her supple breasts and her perky nipples. I spend a bit more time familiarizing myself with her breasts, kissing, groping, sucking, and pinching her nipples intermittently. I eventually pull myself away from her gorgeous chest and move my way to her flat stomach, kissing and licking her midriff. Eventually my lust overrides the enjoyment of teasing Zaleira, and I nestle my face between her silky thighs. 

I begin around her legs, licking, kissing and sucking on the flawless skin just inches away from her vagina, until my tongue eventually finds her lips and slithers up her labia, stopping just before I reach her clit. I start again from the bottom, making ‘S’ like motions all the way up her walls and stopping just before her pink little button, and repeat this process until she’s left writhing around, body language begging me for more. I look up from her quivering cunt and look back at my lover. She’s craning her neck forwards and lifting her back by her elbows, watching as I slowly build the pressure she so desperately wants to release. I can see it in her eyes, the lust, the want, the need, she needs me to dive in deeper.

I refocus my attention to her mound, and finally reach her clit, where I slurp with a passion untold, and roll my tongue in every imaginable direction and at every possible speed, and with every possible pressure and roughness. She throws her head backwards and moves her hands towards the back of my head on impulse, her groans and cries growing louder and more intense as she begins shifting and spasming under the pressure of my lips. I can feel her reaching the finish line, streams of grool leak out and fill my mouth, with a sweet flavor and aroma that I savor with every flick of my tongue. I rapidly lap at her clit, and with a few minutes of my determined licking her body stiffens, toes curl, hands grip at the sheets beneath her, her head tosses from side to side, and her entire body shivers in pure ecstasy. I move my head upwards and continue my work with my fingers, watching as she succumbs to the pleasure I have been building. 

After she finally calms down from her orgasmic high, she looks at me and sighs “That was amazing, Val.” I look back at her and with a gleaming smile I ask:

“How about we do a little bit more?” 

A moment of realization flashes across her face, and for the first time comprehending she was truly in a woman's body she questions: “Oh my god, Val, you’re gonna rip me apart with that thing! I’ve never used my vagina before, I don’t even know what to do!”

“You seemed pretty competent with that mouth of yours and you’ve never sucked an 8 inch dick before, who’s to say it won’t be the same case with your pussy?”

She pondered this thought for a few moments. Neither of us really knew what life in this augmented reality was like, for example I haven't eaten or used the bathroom since I got here, and as far as research we’ve done prior to starting our little vacation there simply wasn’t such a thing as food or bathrooms. Why would a video game design for someone's first time to be painful? What was fun about that?

“...fine. But if it hurts really bad we stop right away.”

“I promise I’ll be gentle. You know I wouldn't do this if I thought you wouldn't like it.”

I spat on my hands and rubbed my spit on my cock, not that Zaleira needed any extra lubricant considering she was forming a river on the bedsheets, but you can never have enough lube. I aim my member into her quivering hole and slowly guide its way in. I eventually work my head inside, and a grunt escapes Zaleiras mouth.

“You okay? Nothing hurts?”

“I’m fine… just keep going..” she manages to say with whimpers and moans escaping her mouth.

I slide ever so slightly back so that only a part of my head is inside, and then push slightly forwards again so that maybe half an inch more makes its way inside. I repeat this motion for what feels like hours until about half of my penis has worked its way inside my lover's sopping vagina, and at this point despite how slow the movements are, the sheer tightness and wetness of her virgin pussy is immensely pleasurable. Looking for reassurance, I look into my Zalerias eyes only to find them closed with soft moans escaping her mouth. I’ve just now noticed that she’s gently playing with her tits, pinching, flicking, and squeezing her erected nipples, and groping her newly acquired breasts. It’s clear that she’s enjoying herself, and so I decide now is the time to quicken the pace. 

Losing my patience, I slide the rest of my length down her snatch, until eventually my hips meet hers as I bottom out and Zaleria lets out an elongated groan.

“Is everything okay? Does anything hurt, should I-”

“Just shut the fuck up and fuck the shit out of me please, I need your cock to fuck me up!”

At this point what anxiety I had about my size has dissipated and I fell into lust. I slid the majority of my member out, and then plummet back into her womb, forcing a grunt out of me and a cry of ecstasy out of her. 

“Fuck me as hard as you can, please, please it feels so, fucking, good!”

I place one hand on her clit and use my other forearm to rest next to her so I’m mere inches away from the rest of her body, and begin frantically thrusting my hips into her snatch, bottoming out every single thrust. We both cascade into a symphony of our lust, frantically kissing each other and exploring each other's bodies with whatever appendage we can muster the strength to move. 

Hopefully we had soundproof walls, because if not our neighbors would be aware of every single line of dirty talk we were throwing at each other. My free hand moved from her clit, to circling her anus, to groping at her tits, to pulling at the sides of her mouth, and everywhere in between. My rhythmic thrusts were bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, and judging by Zaleiras sudden inability to form complete sentences and her increasingly intense shrieks of pleasure, we were both approaching the finish line at about the same time. 

My knees started trembling, and the strength in my arm gave out as I fell on top of her supple chest and rested my head next to hers, and gave the rest of the energy I had into thrusting hard enough to drive me over the edge. Maybe two seconds before I experienced my second ever ejacualtion, I hear a cry next to me.

“I’m coming! I’m coming! Fuck!” 

She begins whimpering as her stomach contracts and expands and the sudden pressure of her pussy finally pushes me over the edge as I spurt shot after shot after shot of spunk straight into her womb. We grip each other tightly as we both savor our combined orgasms with intensity neither of us have ever felt before, as wave after wave of ecstasy falls over us. 

As I shoot my last load into her fertile womb, I fall to her side, with my penis leaving a river of white in its absence and we both look into each other's eyes, laughing in delight of what just happened.

what should I work on to improve my writing?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
10