Chapter 8: plans for the future
423 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: plans for the future

 

With both of our urges sated for the moment, it was time for us to talk about what we wanted to do with ourselves now that we both had the GM stone. 

“So I know we went into this wanting to be warriors and whatever, but I mean we have what’s basically a search engine in our pockets now. What do we want to do now?”

“Mmmmmn… I wanna do more of what we just did.” Zaleria said, still basking in the afterglow of two consecutive orgasms.

“What, you wanna be a sex fiend or something? Have you be my little succubus?”

Zaleira turns over to look at me and with excitement she exclaims “Being a succubus sounds hot as fuck! Holy shit, how do I become a succubus? That’s what I want to do!”

“You naughty mother fucker, I’m gonna look it up.”

 

“Succubus” - RESULTS: [Click to expand]

 

I decide to investigate further, and open up a window showing all the info you could think of for a succubus class.

 

Succubus traits:

Sister classes: Prostitute, demon spawn, incarnate of lust. [Click to expand]

Sub-classes: Charm, Drain, lust. [Click to expand]

Level cap: Lvl 100 [Click to expand]

Requirements: Lvl 20 (demon spawn), OR seal of the succubi [Click to expand]

Class spells: [Click to expand]

Talent tree: [Click to expand]

 

I click through each individual tab here starting with the level cap. The level cap varies from class to class, for example the cap for a demon spawn is 50, but the level cap for a succubus is 100. For my current class, it looks like the warriors cap is 50, so if I wanted to stick with warrior, which seems unlikely, I would have to choose a sister class to move into afterwards.

Basically, what a sister class is is a class that can either upgrade into a given class or a class that can be upgraded into from a given class. So for example, the prostitute class. The max level for prostitute is only level 10, however, if a level 10 prostitute gains the [Seal of the Succubi], the talents chosen for the prostitute talent tree will translate into talents for the new classes talent tree, in this case the succubi. 

Sub classes are aspects of a class that are chosen over time through the talent tree. So if a succubus chooses talents directed towards the charm branch of the talent tree, then their subclass would be charm succubus. This seems to be a way to organize classes to be easier to understand.

The requirements for a class are actions or skills that must be ascertained before spec-ing into that class. Some classes have a lot of prerequisites, such as any of the seven pillars of virtue or any of the seven incarnates of sin, and some classes have zero prerequisites, such as warrior, brute, ranger, hunter, or more relevant to succubus, the prostitute class. 

As I’m reading through all of this, I’m simultaneously explaining this to Zaleira, and she asks “Wait so I have to be a prostitute before I can become a succubus? That sucks ass!”

“Well no, the seal of the succubi works on any class, it’s just that prostitute looks like the only class that would translate any talents into succubus, so you’d be behind if you didn’t roll prostitute.”

She pondered for a minute and then questioned “Well how do we get the seal of the succubi anyways?”

“Seal of the succubi” Results: Lvl 20 Lust warlock talent, Lust incarnate class skill, Lvl 20 Lust succubus talent, Lvl 50 Lust demon spawn talent, Lvl 50 Demonic summoner class skill, Ritual of the succubi (Requires 5 casters, altar of the damned, virgin sacrifice x3).

Looking at all the ways to gain the spell, I could cross almost all of them off the list immediately. Becoming Lust incarnate would be borderline impossible, and becoming Lvl 50 as a demon spawn or demonic summoner seemed far too daunting. Ritual of the succubi required three virgin sacrifices, and that wasn’t something I was necessarily willing to do willy nilly, and becoming a lust succubus was a stupid idea because that was the hurdle I was trying to overcome in the first place. But the lvl 20 Lust warlock talent seemed like it was very possible. I decided to investigate that class a bit further. 

 

Warlock traits:

Sister classes: Acolyte of sin, Soldier of the void, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Demonic summoner, incarnate of lust. [Click to expand]

Sub-classes: Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, Wrath. [Click to expand]

Level cap: Lvl 50 [Click to expand]

Requirements: Lvl 10 (Acolyte of sin, Soldier of the void, or Sorcerer), AND spellbook of the damned.

Class spells: [Click to expand]

Talent tree: [Click to expand]

 

Looking at the sister classes for warlock, the only one that didn’t require much effort for a prerequisite was the Acolyte of sin, the only requirement that held was a vow of dedication to one of the seven deadly sins. That seemed to be a theme for the more demonic classes, and so out of curiosity's sake I decided to look up what the inverse was. 

 

“Seven Holy Virtues” - Results: Devotion, Selflessness, Benevolence, Dignity, Justice, Purity, Faith.

 

Ok. At this point it seems like if Zaleira was serious about her adventure as a succubus, the road ahead seems clear. I level to level 10 as an acolyte of sin, until I find a book of the damned, then level as a lust warlock until I can cast seal of the succubi. Meanwhile, Zaleira is simultaneously leveling as a prostitute for talent bonuses. That seemed like an adventure to me, I just had to make sure that Zaleira was on the same page as me. 

“You sure this is what you wanna do? Nothing is stopping us from becoming wizards or something like that. This is YOUR vacation, I want to make sure you’re doing something you want to do.”

Staring at the ceiling, her face was one of contemplation. She tried to puzzle out what was the most fun she could have during her stay in AOV, until eventually her face relaxed and turned towards me and said “Y’know, tonight was the most exciting thing to have happened to me sexually. I never identified as a woman before, but now that I am one, and a HOT one at that..” she vaguely motioned towards herself. “I want to explore what it’s like to not just be a woman, but the sluttiest little thing imaginable”

She broke out into a giggling fit as my mouth fell agape, forced into a smile at the absurdity of what I just heard.

“You’re too fucking much, I swear to god. But I love your sexy ass for it. “I love you too, Aggamar.” She grinned as the words escaped her mouth. Through all of this I almost forgot I was a male, but my tugging erection gave a quick reminder. Caught in the naughtiness of our plans for the future, it didn’t take long for the both of us to succumb to each other's desire. Let’s just say, we didn’t sleep a lot that night.

15