Chapter 9: The trip up north
285 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: The trip up north

 

Editor's note: I’m no longer going to be referring to ‘Jacob’ as Jacob, or ‘Val’ as Val, they’re just going to be Zaleria and Aggamar, and they’re just going to be using pronouns appropriate for their in-game gender. I know writing the last few chapters it may have been confusing keeping up with who’s who, given the gender swaps, but from now on they have both conformed to their in-game genders and will be pronoun-ed as such.

 

We both awoke late in the morning, and readied ourselves for the journey ahead. I pulled out my map of Sunset Harbor.

The actual harbor was quite far away, so the journey north would probably take us about the entire day. We both decide to begin to travel north as soon as possible, and on the way there we’ll talk about how we want to start our depraved journey. We place back on our standard issue armor sets, clean up whatever mess we may have made, and thank the housekeeper on the way out. 

“So last night we decided on our end game classes, right?” Zaleria said.

“You really wanna be a succubus? Considering we’re in the kingdom of virtue, that’s not going to be an easy task. Is prostitution even legal here?”

“I looked it up using the GM stone this morning, it’s not illegal, just frowned upon.”

“Huh. You’d think a kingdom of religious fanatics would be a bit more strict about that kind of thing.”

“We’re in Faith territory, and they’re a lot more tolerant than some of the other pillars. That’s why there were so many different races around camp and such, Faith and Selflessness seem to be the melting pot of different cultures and races for the Kingdom of Virtue.”

“You got all of that off of the GM stone?”

“That stone is a fucking powerhouse man, I just search broadly what I want to learn and it just tells me. It’s like google on steroids.”

“Good to know. But you’re deadass on the prostitute thing?”

“You betcha. Matter of fact, why don’t I switch classes right now? No point in leveling as a warrior anymore.”

“Go for it. Why not.”

We momentarily pause on our route forwards. I can’t tell exactly what she’s doing, but she seems focused on her (to me) invisible screen in front of her. All of the sudden, I hear a faint humming sound coming from Zaleiras direction, slowly increasing in volume until it crescendos into a satisfying ‘level up’ sound effect. The title under her name tag changes from “Warrior” to “Prostitute”. She continues prodding through her abilities, as we continue walking.

 

Zaleiras POV:

 

The first thing I want to start looking through is my stats. I remember earlier that I had increases in strength and constitution based on my class, but surely those have changed.

 

General

Name: Zaleira barokk

Race: Half-orc

Biological sex: Female

Subrace: [N/A]

Class: Prostitute

Subclass: [N/A]

Level: 1 (750/1500)

 

Stats

STR: 11

DEX: 11

CON: 11

INT: 11 

WIS: 11 

CHA: 14

SUD: 16 [Click to expand]

 

Oooh, SUD is a new one. I automatically assume this is in reference to seduction, and my assumption proves correct upon expanding the pop-up.

 

SUD: Seduction is a unique statistic used in calculating effectiveness in seduction based spells and skills. Predominant indicator of effectiveness is ratio of users SUD and opponents CON. 

Current modifiers: Full Lips (+3), Oral Proficiency (+3).

 

This brings me to the obvious question of ‘well, what are my skills then’?

 

Race skills [Half-orc]

The human spirit - all base stats increased by 1.

Orcish fury - increase STR and DEX by 5 for 10 seconds (15 min cooldown)

Bilingual - Speaks common and orcish

Lightvision - Can see the full color spectrum in lit environments

Half-orc armor class - Can use cloth, leather, chainmail, and plate armor.

 

Class skills [Prostitute]

Prostitution - allows transaction of goods and services for sex and enables SUD stat.

Slut - Increases chances of intercourse in any given interaction, and passively increases Libido (+10/hour) and greatly increases Libido when in a state of [Arousal], (+50/hour)

Flash - Dazes target(s) for 3s and casts [Seduction] at a penalty. Generates 10/-30 Libido. (10 minute cooldown per target)

Seduce - Attempts to seduce a target. Generates 20/-10 Libido.

Masturbate - Masturbate. (50 Libido)

Handjob - Gives a consenting target a handjob (10 Libido)

Blowjob - Gives a consenting target a blowjob (25 Libido)

Vaginal sex - Engages in PIV intercourse with a consenting target. (50 Libido) 

Turned off - When Libido becomes negative, lose all access to class skills. 

Bonus skills:

Bisexual - [Arousal] can be triggered by both men and women.

 

Comically enough, the skill book for being a prostitute is far more in depth than being a warrior. I look at my health bar to see the differences my reduction in constitution and new resource looks like. 

 

Zaleira (Level 1)

Health: (110/110)

Libido: (23/100)

 

I have less health now, but I’m not necessarily going to be getting into fights all that often so I'm not too upset. However I soon notice that to the top right of my screen is a notification that I missed in my excitement of my new class. 

 

ASPECTS OF TALENT TREE BYPASSED: 

Full Lips - (1/1), 

Oral proficiency  - (1/1).

 

What? Since when do I have a talent tree? It must be because my level cap is lower as a prostitute, so the talent tree starts right away. After I click off that notification, another one pops up. 

 

UNSPENT TALENT POINTS (2/2)

(Click to open talent tree)

 

Opening my talent tree I see this:

Looking at what is available to me, there’s 4 choices that make sense. I can either take the two blue abilities, the two green abilities, spend both my points on the [Improved seduction] tree, or spend them on the [Deepthroat] ability and something else. I look at the stats and abilities these will give me.

 

[Wider Hips] - Increases width of hips, increasing SUD by 3 and DEX by 1.

[Bubble Butt] - Gives the player a large, round, gravity defying bubble butt. Enables the ability [Ass Job], and increases SUD by 3 and DEX by 1.

 

[Round Chest] - Gives the player round, soft, perky breasts. Increases SUD by 3 and CHA by 1.

[Stunning Cleavage] - Increases size of breasts from average to big, and removes the penalty from [Flash], as well as increasing daze time to 5s. Increases SUD by 3 and CHA by 1.

 

[Improved Seduction] - Increases SUD by (7/15)

 

[Deepthroat] - Gain ability [Deepthroat]

What talents should Zaleira pick?
  • [Wider Hips] & [Bubble Butt] Votes: 3 50.0%
  • [Round Chest] & [Stunning Cleavage] Votes: 2 33.3%
  • [Improved Seduction] Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [Deepthroat] & other Votes: 1 16.7%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Jun 28, 2022 03:16 AM.
9