Chapter 10: The road ahead
429 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: The road ahead

 

Zaleiras POV:

 

I decide for the road ahead, it is in my best interest to spec towards a larger ass for the DEX increases. It’s not that large of an increase, but it will definitely assist me if me and Aggamar encounter a worg or something up the trail. Plus, I’m not necessarily complaining about my newfound assets. I open up my talent tree and choose [Wider Hips] & [Bubble Butt].

As soon as I spec into my talents, I can physically feel my hips widening and my glutes growing behind me. As well as becoming larger, I can tell that my legs have a bit more power to them than before. My increase in mass has created a bit of pressure against my armor, causing some discomfort. I’d be needing to get new armor sooner than later.

“Did your ass just grow? I swear it wasn’t that big before.” 

I almost forgot that Aggamar was walking beside me, watching as I chose my new talents. “Yeah, I just used two of my talent points to grow it. You like it?” I say with a flirtatious smile as I smack my ass, hoping to rile up Aggamar.

“You little tease. You’re lucky we’re in the middle of a trail, or I’d take off those tight little leggings of yours and fuck you here and now.”

“Awww… it’s gotta be so frustrating having such a horny piece of ass right next to you and not being able to do anything about it.” I tease.

“I garun-fucking-tee you I’m going to do something about it later. Wait, actually, hold on, why do you have a talent tree, we didn’t have one as warriors?”

“Are you jealous because your class sucks and my class gives me a fat ass?”

“I’m not jealous of a class that has a level cap of 10, Zaleira. Ooooh, that’s why you have a talent tree. OK. Now I get it. I wonder when I get mine.”

Aggamar looked at his menu in front of him for a few seconds, and then stopped in the middle of the trail. I took a few steps before I noticed he stopped walking, and turned around to see what was wrong. “Wait a minute…” Aggamar trailed off.

 

Aggamars POV:

 

How was this possible? How didn’t I notice this sooner? Did this happen when I went unconscious? Why didn’t I bother to look at this all sooner? How in the world did I become level 10?

 

General

Name: Aggamar Tekrathi

Race: Half-orc

Biological sex: Male

Subrace: [N/A]

Class: Warrior

Subclass: [N/A]

Level: 1 (1500/1500) [Click to level up!] x10

Stats

STR: 14

DEX: 11

CON: 14

INT: 11 

WIS: 11 

CHA: 11

 

Two things to note. I had to manually level up, meaning I could stay at level 1 as long as I wanted. Secondly, I somehow did something that allowed me to level up 10 times. The only thing I could think of that I did was killing the GM. He was a level 500 elite after all, and considering how many levels below him I was, that must be a massive amount of XP. 

This had massive implications for the future. This meant that the amount of time I had to spend as an acolyte was severely decreased, since I could level up to 10 and become a warlock whenever I got my hands on a spellbook of the damned. But how the hell was I supposed to get my hands on one of these? It’s not like I can rent one out from the local library, I’m in Faith territory right now, and anything void related is strictly banned. 

“Are you good? What’s happening over there?” 

“I’m… I can level to 10 right now. I must have gotten the XP after I killed the GM.”

“Oh shit. Are you still planning on rolling warlock?” 

“Well I mean we have to if you’re ever going to become a succubus. But I need a spellbook of the damned, and I have no clue where to find one.”

“Well, we’re heading up to the port anyways, right? The kingdom of virtue is fighting the empire of the void, I’m sure we can surrender ourselves and snag a book there. Not exactly pretty, but it could work.”

“Maybe… I think I’m just going to wait and see until I know what’s at the port anyways. Never know what I can find there.”

The path ahead is a long one, but we manage to reach port before the sun sets.

10