I.3 – Goblin sweep
262 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later in the night, when her shift was over, it was Finn's turn.

"Good luck."

"Thanks."

Settling down in her sleeping bag, she started drifting to sleep.

.

.

.

Hey isn't this the part where some kind of weird enlightening dream happen? No? Alright, let's just say she slept very deeply and couldn't feel anything happen around her, definitely not because she wanted to see what the goblins will do with her asleep.

Back to Finn, before, he went through some fundamental training just like Rizzete, or Riz, as he liked to call her, and was able to detect some of the weaker ones in the bunch. He didn't want to wake anyone up so he started to make his way to where he detected them, and he was not disappointed. He quickly chopped off the goblin's head and quietly made his way to the other ones he found. Silently, half of the goblins was eliminated just like that. Honestly, out of all of Riz's training regime, the stealth and detection training was the most hellish. For some reasons he couldn't understand, she put so much emphasis on being stealthy it was almost like an obsession. Although, thinking about it again, there was no way Riz didn't detected the goblins. There was one time he tried tickling her feet with a feather while she was taking a nap, she shot up so fast it was a blur to him, and he had 80 MEN at the time! He thought about it a little more and finally concluded that she wanted him to take care of the goblins himself.

'Hmm... I hope she'll be happy to see my progression.'

*SHK*

Startled, he turned around to see Riz shoving her dagger through the torso of a goblin.

"Try to be more on guard next time."

"Ah... Sorry..."

"Mn, I'm going back to sleep."

'Just when I thought I'd impress her...'

"Haa..."

He can only sigh at his carelessness.

*Next morning*

Everyone woke up and had a small meal made by yours truly, Rizzete. They all complimented her for being able to cook such a tasty meal despite not having any skills.

'Err... hope no one finds out I got like two dozens skills and almost half of them are Primordial rank.'

After the meal, they got going again. With nothing to do on the road, Rizzete glanced at the Bitcoin counter.

'Haa~ When am I supposed to get my first summon? Everything I did for the first ten years didn't count towards my actual level.'

She recalled everything she got from the tomb of the Dimensional Walker, that's what he called himself, the guy actually did quite a few research about level mechanics. In that one book with traps that tried to rob her anal virginity, he wrote that when children grow up to the age of ten, they will get a free x1 pull, or as the people her like to call, a blessing from the Lord. Although some people actually got more than 1 free pull, x1 is the norm. Strangely enough, the last Hero got x111111 pull for his 10th birthday. Even though it looks like a lot, looking at the gacha rate made her tremble. It only guaranteed one Legendary rank skill.

'So I'll have to wait one more year then. Troublesome.'

She looked over to Finn.

'His birthday should be today right? that means he should be getting his first pu-'

*SHINE BRIGHTLY*

Performing the Rizzete Schutz maneuver, she utilized her facial muscles in combination so that the skin that usually retracted in between her eyeballs and the skull unfold, covering her exposed pupils, or in simpler term, she closed her fucking eyes.

'Damn it! This guy's actually a Hero!'

In another book covered with poison that ate away her entire hand even the bones with the slightest touch, the DW wrote that normal people will only have a small glow of 1 to 10 lumens over their head depending on their potential, a champion will shine about 100 lumens, a hero 1000 lumens and so on.

'I can only imagine what True Heroes will do to people's eyes when they come of age.'

*Thud*

"This is a miracle!"

"A Hero! A Legend rank Hero!"

"Oh Lord, thank you for blessing this world!"

'These people really hold their belief dear huh? Why don't they think of what would come not that the Hero is here? It's a fucking Fiend Emperor, people! EMPEROR! WITH VASSAL KINGS!'

She couldn't tell them because she knew she would cause panic to erupt and her relationship with this group will probably dull.

'Well, only 266 days left to wait for my coming of age. Can't wait for that to happen.'

7