I.4 – Capital life
241 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After it was revealed that Finn was the Hero, he was escorted by the Church the moment he stepped foot into the capital to have an audience with the King and the Pope. Rizzete however, was left to wander the capital alone.

'...Ah, forgot I had Stealth on full blast after his coming of age...'

After a little bit of contemplation, she decided to look around the capital.

'Nothing special since I can already detect everything below Total Level 333334 Stealth.'

Even the dark ritual formation being constructed underground couldn't escape her Detection.

'I think I'll leave it to Finn now that he's the Hero. Such a delicated maiden like myself can not deal with such diabolical things.'

"Is what a weak female lead in an isekai would say. What do you think of your new aesthetics? Mind blowing isn't it?"

"EEEEK! YOU MONSTER!"

*BANG*

"Shut up, I'm talking to your leader. Anyways, I'm sorry, but the magic circle has to go."

The dimly lit room, which she was able to teleport into with ease thanks to her Detection, was littered with mangled, headless, twisted bodies and weirdly perfect cubes of flesh and bones. Space Magic sure is convenient.

Shattering the magic formation with a poke of her mana, she found the slight uncomfortable feeling she felt since she stepped foot in here disappear.

'Ah look, he's finished, let's get back.'

*Whoosh*

...

|HAHAHAHA THAT'S A GOOD ONE! Ah well, not my job to be here.|

*Eldritch noises*

Slowly reducing her Stealth, she made her way toward Finn.

"Ah, Riz! Over here!"

"So where will we be staying?"

"A-Ah..." He blushed.

"Don't tell me there's only the dorm."

"Ehehehe..." He blushed harder.

"Haa~ Fine, let's go."

The duo made their way to the academy. The entrance tests will be spreaded across the year as school won't start until the last day of the year. With one test at the end of each month, the ones who came of age in the first half of the month and ones in the latter half of the previous month will partake in the test so they have time to get used to their skills. Finn came of age only two days ago, near the end, so they have a little more than one month to prepare.

"Say Finn..."

"Yeah?"

"Ever heard of Spartan?"

Rizzete's words sent a shiver down Finn's spine.

'CRAP!'

*One month later*

"Haa... Haa... Haaaaaa... Finally! The exam is here!"

"Great, good luck."

'Ah... she twitched the corner of her mouth.'

Feeling reinvigorated, Finn confidently walk into the test hall.

'Mmm... what should I do?'

She decided to keep practising her Space Magic.

Ah shit! I forgot to describe the two of them! *Cough* Anyways, Rizzete has golden blond hair that comes down to the middle of her back that she usually make into an Art*ria updo. She has deep amber eyes which seems to glow purple a little when she uses Space Magic. She looks a little older for her age, but overall will still make the FBI go after you if you dare to lewd her, actually your head will be bursted the moment you try to approach her with bad intention so... Anyways, about Finn, he's this summoned Hero stereotype guy with black hair and black eyes, he looks a little younger than Rizzete actually.

Ah, look, after I finished describing she also finished her training. For sanity purpose I will refrain from showing Rizzete's stat sheet too much.

The field in which Rizzete practiced her magic was riddled with craters, crevices and deep, narrow holes as she was trying out different means of attack using Space Magic.

'Hmm... Spell crafting is also fun. Haa~ If only there's a skill for that. Oh well, I think I can make something that is resistant to Space Magic.'

And so, the experimentation continued as the poor field got damaged even more.

6