I.6 – Trial of Observation
202 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'What is this "Title" thing?'

She tried bringing up her status but all that appeared was:

[Gamer Vista]

[Update and Shutdown]

[Update and Restart]

[Sleep]

'...'

...

'What the fuck is this? A dangerously close to be copyrighted operating system?'

Exactly what I wanna ask!

Anyways, she chose the Update and Restart option. Who in the name of biblically accurate angles want to shutdown such a fun system?

[Updating]

[--------------------]

...

[■------------------]

...

[■■----------------]

...

[■■■■■----------]

...

[■■■■■■--------]

...

[■■■■■■■■----]

...

[■■■■■■■■■--]

...

[■■■■■■■■■◧]

...

[■■■■■■■■■◧]

...

[■■■■■■■■■■]

[Installing]

...

[Restarting]

...

[TENTAATUUN~TATUN~]

"EVEN THE SOUND EFFECT!"

 Title  Description  Effect  Requirement(s)
 Observer  The Observers don't just "see", "hear" or "touch", they observe the world in it's truest form.  Double effectiveness of the Appraisal skill.  Acquire the Appraisal skill on your own.

'Well, this is certainly helpful.'

She put the key she was holding into the lock she Appraised. With a small ping, she knew it was the correct one.

'One down, 49 more to go- UGGHH!'

She felt she was hit by something from the air that was being forced out from her lungs.

'Seems like my sense of touch is still intact deeper inside my body. Good to know.'

She spread her Detection out again and Detected that she was sticking onto the wall with what seems to be a sludge that used to be her right side, and the left of her abdomen caved in, which were healing rapidly.

{HEA: 49.7E+99/95E+99}

'Damn... that one's on me. Should've stayed vigilant.'

She meditated for around 1 minute for her body, HEA and STA to regenerate back to full. She then walked toward her previous position and saw a wrecking ball.

'This time I'll be more careful. But how did that thing damaged me this much anyway?'

She inspected the wrecking ball, then tried to Appraise it.

[Appraisal blocked]

'I see, brute force it is then.'

She once again moved the center of her Detection, this time into the wrecking ball, and immediately fell to her knees.

'*Blergh* God damn it! The mana inside that thing is nauseatingly chaotic!'

She decided to leave the thing be for now.

'Welp, let's finish the main objective of the first Trial.'

She put the second key into the second lock, then immediately teleported away when an anvil fell on where she used to be.

*KENK*

'...'

She ignored it and proceed to go get the next keys. At around key number 20, the layout of the room shifted and changed to a more labyrinth-like layout.

'Well that's not ominous at all.'

She pushed on as the layout changed again into an abandoned factory at 35 keys, a volcanic cave at 45 keys then a Dungeon pathway at 48 keys, each with traps more viscious than the previous layout. After getting the 49th key then ran away from a boulder trap, she arrived at a suspiciously Boss-Room-Detecting room with an equally suspicious Boss-Monster-feeling hulk of an armor standing sussily on a vent in the center of the room, the final key dangling on it's neck.

'Wow, such original content...'

She activated a spell to teleport the key to he-

*Low grumbling*

*Metal grinding*

The key didn't budge.

But the armor did.

'Houston we have a problem.'

9