I.8 – Finishing the First Trial
271 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BANG*

Rizzete was once again gone with the wind. She had been trying to get the key without activating the Armor, but no matter where she poped out from or how fast she was moving, the thing always countered it.

'Hey, at least I finished mapping out it's attack pattern.'

After almost a year in the Trial (according to her inner clock), she finally know the moves of the Armor. It was almost perfect, almost, if not for the small, almost non-existence gap on the area of its eye sockets.

'Fine, you want me to pick your eyes out, I will pick your eyes out.'

*Crack*

*Pop*

'Ahem... wait for my body to regenerate first.'

A few minutes later and she was back in peak condition. She then did some stretches and shifted into position.

"Fuu~" Not like she can hear this.

*BANG*

She shot toward the head of the Armor with an insane speed that she gained after straining her body for so long, literally destroying it then healed back up.

Spoiler
Name: Rizzete Schutz Age: 9 Level: 1 XP: 0/10 Status Effect: None Soul Stones: 0 Bitcoins: 9
STR: 1,920 VIT: 1.9E+100 CON: 2,103 AGI: 2,918 DEX: 5,838 HEA (+1% health*(stamina left/max stamina)/s, -1 stamina/2 health regenerated): 95E+99/95E+99 (VIT/2+CON) STA (+1%/s when resting, +5%/s when meditating, +10%/s when sleeping): 1.9E+100/1.9E+100 (CON/2+VIT)
MAG: 22,183,029 MIN: 1.9E+100 MEN: 40,718,628 INT: 1.9E+100 WIS: 27,925,928 SAN (+1% sanity*(mana left/max mana)/s, -1 mana/2 sanity regenerated): 95E+99/95E+99 (MIN/2+MEN) MAN (+1%/s when resting, +5%/s when meditating, +10%/s when sleeping): 1.9E+100/1.9E+100 (MEN/2+MIN)
[collapse]

She warped space around herself, turning her arm and fingers into a string that flowed seamlessly into the eye sockets. Surprisingly, she Detected two spherical things inside, so she grabbed it and pulled. As soon as the two things leaved the Armor, it collapsed. She shifted her attention to her hand and Detected two balls that was swirling with mana.

[Ancient Mana Stone x2]

[MAN:1E+50/1E+50]

'I see.'

She picked up the final key and plugged it in the final lock.

[Trial of Observation completed]

[Reward:

{Skill Level Stone(Appraisal)<+1,000>}

{Skill Level Stone(Detection)<+100>}

{Soul Stones x100,000}

{Level Stone<+100>}

Thank you for participating]

'What...'

She was stunned by the amount of rewards.

'...The fu-'

It was at this point that all of her senses came back.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! AT LEAST GIVE ME A NOTIFICATION!!!'

"Ah... At least give me a notification."

[Your senses has returned (ノ≧ڡ≦)]

'SYSTEEEEEEEEM!!!'

"System..."

Her eyes didn't even twitch.

'Souldn't this be a Curse of Inexpressive?'

[Your Status Effect has been updated to "Curse of Inexpressive"]

'FUUUUUUUUUCK!'

"...Fuck..."

*BEEEEP*

After recovering from her shock, Rizzete went through the exit door and was greeted with the green flatland the Tower was located.

'Haa~ Finn must be worried.'

She teleported back to the top of the bell tower of the capital, but she felt like something was amiss.

'Why is Finn still reading the textbooks?'

She returned to the dorm and check.

"Ah, hey Riz. Where did you go?"

"Exploring. How long was I away?"

"Um... I finished the history book."

'One and a half hour? I looked for the Tower for 30 mimutes then spent like a year in there. So one year in the Tower is one hour in real life.'

"Cool. I'm going to sleep. I'm tired."

[B-But the rewards ;-;]

'Hey guys welcome to my unboxing video, today I'm going to unbox this Magical Drive that definitely doesn't contain a virus that can disable any systems that I coded when I had nothing else to do in my first few months.'

[I-I'm sorry!]

5