I.13 – Destruction of the World
181 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took a while for Rizzete to break out of her stupor, and as soon as she did so, she noticed small cracks in her far peripheral vision similar to the crevices in space before, while the scene of space before was nowhere to be found.

'Whoah...' Was all she could say before checking her new skill to see what she could do with it. She started with manipulating the gravity around her and float a little.

'Alright, this is fin-'

She accidentally flipped the entire Tower Space's gravity.

"Fuck."

*Insert dog dancing here*

For the entire afternoon, she experimented with her Gravity Magic and found out the following:

1. Creating gravity focusing to one point cost less mana than a single-directional field.

2. Reversing gravity cost negligible amount of mana.

3. Amplifying gravity cost exponentially more mana.

4. Gravity field can have more limited range for exponentially more mana.

5. Everything in range would be affected, there were no exceptions.

6. She could create a very small neutron star.

She had a lot ot fun messing around with her new Magic, but every fun has to end, she had to return to the real world. As she popped back, she felt the environment seemed a little off. Everyone seemed to be either passed out, holding their bleeding ears in agony, pretending to be a statue or on their knees praying.

'Ooookay?'

She went back to her dorm and went to sleep. And what do you know? The following morning nothing changed.

'Alright what happened here?'

She Appraised the status of a random person standing in a small coffee shop.

[Politi Mächtig Lvl. 1,251]

[Status Effect: Dangerously Damaged Mind (SAN<=0.1%), Minor Internal Bleeding]

'How? Did an outer god revealed itself here?'

She Appraised everyone and got similar results. She was confused, really, she was. She used every kind of Detection she could think of, but nothing worked until she used Space Magic randomly with Detection and see the tattered space around the capital, all of the damaged space lead to the Tower Space.

'Oh... guess the Space did collapse. Now what do I do with the damage I caused?'

She looked at her Space Magic and Gravity Magic skills.

[^_^"]

'I remeber something about gravity making space and time bends... wonder if I can break those.'

She made the entire planet collapse into a black hole.

'Eh. Close enough.'

She started experimenting with the black hole, seeing if she could make it break past the stretching limit of space and time.

'Hmm... no unbearable screeching sound of space breaking apart yet.'

She tried over and over again, each time closer to it but not reaching it.

'This is getting annoying.'

Density is not going past infinity.

'Hmmm...'

Volume is not going negative.

'HMMMMMM...'

Time has frozen inside the black hole, but not reversing.

'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!'

A feeling of dread filled her.

'NO! MY NEW WORLD! I HAVEN'T EVEN CRAFTED ANYTHING YET!'

She was panicking.

'No no no no no I couldn't have destroyed the world, not this fast, I don't... AGGGHHH!!!'

She would be hyperventilating if not for the fact that there are no air in space.

'This is... No! Not like... What? How? Why? Chance but no mom dad-'

"FINN!"

*GASP*

'C-C-Calm do-down now, I woke, I'm awake. Why is everything dark? Wasn't it a dream? No, no no no no.'

Her mind finally calmed as a ray of sunrise shone through the window of her dorm.

'It's alright, just another nightmare, just a nightmare.'

Everyone was healed by the pope who thankfully wasn't affected as much.

3