I.14 – No more peace (F*cking King wants me to f*cking kill the Fiend Emperor with Finn)
187 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took around two hours for Rizzete to calm down again, but once she did, she couldn't go back to sleep.

'Bah, it's almost morning anyways. I'll go test my skill some more.'

She went back to the Tower Space and got experimenting. She fine tuned her control and thought of other ways she could use Gravity Magic. While she was trying to move a stone she definitely didn't steal from a quarry near the capital, she got a notification.

[You have acquired the Common skill 'Telekinesis' on your own.]

'Oh? Telekinesis huh? Forces...'

The notification filled her with ideas of what she could do just by changing the conditions of her magic. She wrote down the formulae for the four fundamental forces she remembered from her physics researching spree on her path to create the perfect simulation of real physics in her game.

'Haa~ Should have known my computer wouldn't handle it well.'

She shook her head to get her previous life out of her head and started using her Gravity and Space Magic in tandem to simulate the forces and by the end of the day, she got all four of them.

[You have acquired the Common skill 'Electromagnetic Magic' on your own.]

[You have acquired the Common skill 'Nucleus Magic' on your own.]

[You have acquired the Common skill 'Radioactive Magic' on your own.]

['Nucleus Magic' and 'Radioactive Magic' has merged to the Common skill 'Nuclear Magic'.]

'Great. Now Time, what should I do with you?'

She poked her head out to check the time of the day first.

'Oh, it's dark already. Oh well, tomorow it is.'

Rizzete went back to her dorm and rest. The following day, she started messing around with Time.

She started with trying to comprehend Space and connect it with Time.

'I don't think I can do it right now...'

She then decided to enter the Tower once again, and as soon as she entered, she felt her mind became vacuum clear and her body felt like she could tank the Big Bang and bearly been hurt.

'I think I can even tthhiinnkk iinn ddoouubbllee nnooww..'

Yep, she definitely could, so naturally she must abuse the living, breathing fecal matter out of it.

She split her mind into thirteen and used twelve of them each to do the Second Trial while the thirteenth she used to summon and contain black holes as they are the closest to breaking Space and Time. This naturally drained her MAN and SAN very fast, but since she exploited the Trial Penalty so hard, her stats and skill efficiency had already shot through the edge of the observable universe. She sped through the process in just under eight years Tower time but still couldn't breach the bottleneck of Time reversal.

'Haa~ Well, it's good enough, though I'd prefer more time to- I'm an idiot.'

She realized she could have used Bullet Time. Seeing no point in regretting, she sighed and processed the last of the material required.

[Trial of Interaction completed]

[Reward:

{Soul Stones x1,000,000}

{Level Stone<+100>}

Thank you for participating]

'That's underwhelming...'

At least she got all of her Crafting skills to Uncommon and 5 copies each ready to be Ranked Up, only needed a little more work. All in all, she was satisfied, so she didn't notice the King being in her room with Finn.

"Hello Rizzete." The King said as soon as she opened her door. She wanted to flinch but couldn't, she wanted to retort but couldn't, she wanted to escape but couldn't.

Because the King was holding her newest work in progress.

'PFFFFFFT!'

"H h h h h~" A wierd rapid exhaling sound escaped her.

"Hey Rizz! What are you laughing at?"

"In case you haven't notice you have fallen right into my trap."

The King tensed at that sentence and before he could activate any skills, the contraption in his hand spewed out a bunch of confetti with a loud honking sound, startling every (un)hidden guards the King bought with him and gave him a minor heart attack.

Awkward silence followed.

"Ahem... Was yesterday phenomenon your coming of age?"

I snapped my head at Finn.

"Sorry, I only said that you've always like watching stars and he came up with the rest."

3