(2) A hand wiggled its way under my jacket…
2.9k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey guys! Just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone who read the first short story! Hope it was a good snack, heehee//
Anyway! This second story is a little bit longer and I hope you enjoy reading it!

“This is the place, right?”

No reply.

Rolling my eyes, I unbuckled the seatbelt and got out the car. Just how drunk is this guy?!

Jerking open the backseat door, I looked down at his sorry state. The dimness of the car light forced me to squint, and I could just make out his brown hair, all tousled up, and eyes closed with a hint of pink glowing on his cheeks.

“Hell-o. We’re at your apartment now.”

This time, the reply came in the form of a quiet snore.

Sighing, I fisted his shirt and tried pulling him out, but his ass didn’t even budge.

“Come on, come on!” I yanked with all my might. A hand reached up and blindly pushed at me.

He’s trying to push ME? I pulled harder, not caring whether or not his shirt would rip.

“...nnn...” He pawed at my face. “...stop...pulling...”

I gritted my teeth. “Then get out.”

“...but...I’m so...tirrrred...” he yawned, hand still batting at me.

This is ridiculous! Grabbing one of his flailing hands, I leaned into the car and jabbed him sharply in the chest with a finger. “Listen, I’ve had a long day at work, and if it hadn’t been for that client, I would’ve never gone to the bar with you to meet him. So if you don’t come out right now, you can bet I will— H-hey!... What are you—!”

Using his free hand, he had grabbed hold of my jacket and pulled. I tumbled into the car, headfirst, and landed sprawled across his lap.

“Let me up!” I struggled to turn around, but he kept a hand pressed firmly on my back. Damn, he’s strong. “If this is your idea of a joke—”

“You’ll do what?”

I stopped moving. “Huh?”

He chuckled, as if the answer was obvious. “You said so yourself...If I don’t come out, what will you do?”

Goddammit, is he still drunk?! Hoisting myself onto my elbows, I twisted around to face him. He was looking at me through half-lidded eyes, an amused smile playing on his lips.

I sighed. There was no point trying to reason with him in that drunken state. “Look, forget I said anything, ok? Just let me up and we can—”

“You know what I would do?”

I blinked. This asshole was completely ignoring me! Just how many drinks did he have—

Suddenly, a hand was on my ass.

“What the h—” I squirmed under his touch, trying to get away from him. However, he leaned over and let his weight pin me down.

“If I were you,” he whispered into my ear, “and the handsome coworker whom I hated to the bone just so happened to be drunk talking in my car...” His tongue slid onto my ear, licking gently and sending shivers tingling down my back, “...I would advise you to take advantage of the situation.”

Wh-what?!

I tried to keep my voice steady. “L-let me up! Do you hear me? This isn’t funny!”

The hand on my ass started tracing circles. “Oh, but you’re in no position to be telling me what to do, aren’t you?” He chuckled softly.

My cheeks grew hot. How dare he! Is he doing this because I accidentally spilled coffee on him the other day? I tried again. “Listen, I’m sorry about the shirt, ok? I was in a hurry so I didn’t see you coming around the corner—”

“Shirt?” A hand wiggled its way under my jacket and sneaked between the buttons of my shirt.

“W-wait—! What are you—”

“You mean...this shirt here?” His hand glided up my chest until it found what it was looking for...and pinched.

“A-ahh...!—”

“Mmm, you’re very sensitive. I like that in a guy.” He nuzzled against my neck, breathing deeply, and squeezed again.

“Nngg...s-stop! You’re drunk— a-aahh...!”

The hand on my ass stopped circling and glided towards the front of my jeans. It cupped the place between my legs and began massaging...slowly working its way around...

“...ahhh.....”

“Mmm, you seem to be getting hard. Lemme make you feel better, my pet...” He unzipped my pants and swiftly tugged them down.

“N-no, no...!” I struggled to push him away but his other hand was still on my nipple, and each time he squeezed, something inside me stirred, sapping away my strength and leaving me weak...weak and powerless...to stop him...stop his hands...stop them from...f-from touching me...and slipping inside...m-my underwear.....

“...aah...aahh...ahhaaaa!.....—”

.

.

.

.

“—…..aaaAAAHHHHH!”

I shot up.

Sweaty hair clung to my face. My chest heaved up and down as I gulped for air.

I looked around the bedroom, taking in the familiar blue curtains hanging by the window. The thin fabric was already letting in the first light of morning. I rubbed my face. Goddamn...that was a weird dream.

“Were you dreaming about me again?” A voice spoke. Although quiet and harmless, it was the sly tone in his voice that made me whip around.

He was lying on his side, his usual sleeping position, facing towards me. One eye was open, watching me lazily with a smirk.

My cheeks burned. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Aww, don’t be like that~ You can tell me anything, my pet.”

I huffed at him, then rolled over and pulled the blanket over my head, pretending to be asleep.

He chuckled softly, then leaned over and pulled back the blanket, and whispered, “Come on, let’s get ready for work,” and gently placed a kiss on my head.

“Don't forget, we have an important meeting with that client today.”

11