(4) He probed against the hole, teasing it… [18+]
2.3k 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey guys...! Ayeee first off, thank you for being so patient, and I'm really sorry for being a turtle with updating ><;; Things have been super busy and I couldn't get more than an hour of writing each day last week...Orz
But no matter, here is short story #4! And yesh, this one finally *finally* contains a sex scene (as you probably saw by the [18+] in the chapter title ?✨ fufufu~)
So yeah! Hope you enjoy, and happy rotten reading~!

It was midnight at the hospital. All was dark and quiet.

A young nurse, the only male nurse working the night shift, was on his way to the storage room. Earlier in the day, the hospital had received a shipment of supplies, and when he arrived for work, the doctor had asked him to unpack the boxes and stock up the shelves.

Entering the room, the young nurse set the boxes onto a table and flicked on the lights. He found a pair of scissors and cut open the first box. As he transferred the supplies onto the shelves, he was, coincidentally, facing away from the door, and failed to hear the door click.

“My, quite the hard-working little nurse, aren’t you?”

He whipped around, eyes wide, cheeks flushed. “D-Doctor! I’m so sorry, I didn’t hear you come in.” He rubbed his head, and cast his eyes down. “Is...there something I can help you with?”

The doctor smiled and closed the door. “Yes, actually. I wanted to discuss something with you.” There was a click.

The nurse glanced at the lock on the door, then at the doctor, puzzled.

“I just need some privacy with you, that’s all.” The doctor’s eyes bore straight into him, dark and unblinking, magnified behind those thick glasses; his smile poised and careful.

The nurse tugged on his uniform. “Oh. Um...sure.”

Without taking his eyes off the nurse, the doctor reached into the depths of his white coat pocket and produced a stethoscope.

“If you would be so kind, I’d like to test this out.” He weighed it in his hand. “You see, it’s a newer model from the one I normally use, and I wanted to try it out before using it on patients.”

The nurse blinked. ‘O-of course.”

The doctor smiled. “Thank you for your cooperation.” He inserted the headpiece into his ears, and, seeing the nurse having not moved at all, added, “I trust you know what to do?”

The nurse hesitated. “Doctor, I— um, well...It’s just...it works fine through clothing, right?”

“Oh, but that won’t do at all. It simply wouldn’t produce the best results, if not directly touching skin. You understand, don’t you?”

The nurse flushed. “Y-yes, Doctor.” He took off his scrub, but held it—timidly, bunched up—to his chest, as if in an effort to cover himself up, or perhaps to put some distance between his exposed chest...and everything else.

The doctor looked him up and down, licking his lips. “Mmm, much better. That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

The nurse nodded, nervous.

“Now, let’s see...” The doctor picked up the bell of the stethoscope and walked up behind him, a sly grin playing on his lips. He drew the bell over his shoulder and glided down his chest.

The nurse shifted slightly, but otherwise stayed still.

The doctor continued—the bell slid over to one side and rested on top of a small pink nub, turning in circles and rubbing the soft tip. He felt the nurse tense up against him, a small gasp escaping his lips.

“Shh, do not worry. You have a very healthy body.” The bell picked up speed, massaging the little nub in fast circles, drawing a whimper from the nurse. “Mmm, very healthy indeed.” His other hand travelled up his neck and lightly fingered his smooth jawline.

“D-Doctor...!” The nurse breathed.

“Hmm, let me check the other side of you.” Immediately, the stethoscope was on his back. At this, the nurse relaxed a bit, glad that his chest was no longer the centre of attention. He reassured himself this would be over very soon and he could get back to—

A hand slid into his pants.

The nurse gasped, jolted by the sudden invasion. “Wh-what are you—”

“Shh, my pet. Let the doctor do his checkup.” He reached farther down, searching, and—finding it—grabbed a handful and squeezed.

“—aahh...”

The doctor stroked up and down. “Mmm, thicker than I imagined. Nice and plump, too. And, oh— what’s this?” He took out his hand and rubbed his thumb and forefinger together, a sheen of clear, wet substance covering his fingers. “My my, enjoying your visit with the doctor, aren’t you?”

“N-no, that’s not— I—”

“Let me finish inspecting every part of you...” And before the nurse could protest, felt his pants and underwear tugged down, the cool hospital air kissing his skin.

“N-no, stop...!” He made an attempt to cover himself with the shirt.

“This won’t hurt one bit, I promise you. Now, give me the shirt, and bend over on the table and spread your legs.”

The nurse, looking like he wanted to say something, quietly obeyed.

The doctor gazed, mesmerized by his smooth, round ass. Quite the ample view, he mused, and trailed his finger down a cheek.

“Ah...!”

Lifting a hand, he reached up and began fingering the hole, loosening it up for tonight’s purpose; his other hand fumbled open his belt, pants dropping to a heap, springing free an erect and hungry cock. He sighed, content and comfortable, free at last of confinements, free to attack the tight little hole...and give it a sweet, sweet pounding.

When he felt that he had loosen it enough, he positioned himself at the entrance, hand gripping his waist, eager to enter those fleshy walls. “The doctor is preparing to check you now.”

“W-wait! Doctor, I—”

He probed against the hole, teasing it, making it gasp at the size of what was to come; then, without warning, pushed his way in.

“...haa...aaahhhh—”

The shameful sound coming from underneath him was so lewd, so cute, and it took all his willpower not to ram into him there and then, and begin attacking mercilessly. But he forced himself to enter inch by inch.

“Good boy, stay still for me; I’m almost completely inside you now.”

“D-Doctor, we...can’t...ahh—!”

When he had finally sheathed his entire cock, he paused, indulging in the moment to enjoy the heat and flesh that hugged him all around. Then he pulled out, slowly, ears nearly orgasming at the sound of a small whimper, and when only the head remain burrowed inside— he slammed down. 

“...aa-aaahhh!”

In and out, stabbing and pulling, every move bringing him waves of pleasure; every clench of the hole sending him closer to heaven. He brought his lips down next to his ear, warm breath tickling. “You’re doing very nicely for the doctor...Such a good patient.”

“...haah...no...D-Doctor, we can’t...we—...a-aahh—!”

But the thick, hot cock was already picking up speed, every grunt sending it deeper and deeper inside.

“...Doctor, please...ah...ahhaaa—!”

“Just until I take a look at your special spot and make sure it’s nice and healthy. Then you may rest.”

The nurse wasn’t sure what he meant, but nodded obediently, a tear escaping from his eye. A moment later, he got his answer when the slick, angry cock rammed into a part of him that somehow burst with pleasure, exploding to every corner of his body.

“—aaahhh...Doctor, please...! I—...haahh!”

He could only describe the sensation as being hit by lightning—except that this lightning bolt was laced with something warm and delicious, tingling him from head to toe, and leaving his limbs weak.

The hungry cock continued assaulting him, unwilling to leave the delicious spot, now that it’s been tasted.

“...aaah...st...op...— Doctor— I-I’m going to—”

But his spot was hit, over and over; his inner walls stretching and molding to the shape of the brutal cock. He realized, suddenly, that the only reason he was still able to stand—for his legs had long been sapped of strength—was because of the table holding him up, and the pair of hands that grabbed roughly at his waist.

“...mmnnn...ha...haah—”

Faster and faster he panted, in time with the grunts above him, in time with the rhythmic slaps against his ass. The harder he was rammed, the weaker his limbs felt; and the weaker he was, the hotter the sensation built up, threatening to burst and engulf him. He could no longer keep his eyes open, and saw only darkness and heat.

“..haa...haaah...Doctor...I-I’m going to—...aa...aahh...aaaahhh!”

A final pounding, savage in all ways, sent him, at long last, into climax, releasing the sweetness that had been bubbling up until they were finally allowed to wash over him. He could do nothing, but submit to the fire that seared and touched every corner of him, stealing away his breath and leaving him gasping for air. Somewhere lost in all his senses, he felt a jerk and then a grunt, followed by the sudden release of warm liquid, pooling inside of him. He was too tired and overcome with pleasure to resist, and as the last of his climax gently flowed away, and the cock pulled out, wet and sticky and hot, he allowed himself to let go and fall into darkness...faintly aware that darkness was strangely comforting, catching him like a pair of strong, warm hands.

.
.
.
.
.

The doctor walked down the hall, footsteps silent across the linoleum floor. Asleep in his arms, and wrapped in his white coat, the nurse looked young as a child, naïve and defenceless and lost in a peaceful dream.

The doctor strolled into an empty hospital room. White sheets on the bed glowed from trickles of moonlight spilled through the window. He laid the nurse down gently, then leaned in and kissed his cheek.

“Sleep well, my pet, until tomorrow...I shall await our next roleplay date at the stroke of midnight.”

I forgot to mention// I typed this up right before bed with eyelids half-drooping, so apologies if there happens to be any errors (´∀`;;;

Also~! This short story was inspired by the song “Night Nurse” from Cascada because I really like the lyrics, fufufu~

12