Tyrants (2)
5.4k 16 234
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{A/N Explicit content in the form of brutality ahead.}

***

"What happens next?" Kai inquired as Jiraiya hummed thoughtfully while they crouched under the canopy of a tree. His question was met with an even eager reply, "Well, Kai-kun, of course, they had a tumble under the blanket! The boy's luck is so good that he accidentally strips his crush and slips into her... hehe, if you know what I mean." Jiraiya's nostrils flared with a perverted grin as Kai's gaze grew amused, too. Damn, Jiraiya's protagonist was damn lucky!

"Oh, he knows what you mean. But I think you two didn't know what I meant when I said, prepare for setting the outpost!" A cold, biting voice made Kai and Jiraiya flinch when Jiraiya went poof and disappeared. Bastard!

Kai stood up, still not looking back, and adjusted his clothes. He now wore the clothes provided to him in the form of a green flak jacket over his usual attire and turned on his heels to find an amused Senju staring him down.

"Jiraiya-san wanted me to... give him feedback."

"And? What is it?" Wearing a mix between black clothes and grey armor strapped on her torso that just made her already tightly wrapped breasts spill out a bit and a chokuto strapped on her back for emergencies, Tsunade gave Kai not a moment to think and he, too, replied in a snap, "It's ridiculous! A man with that kind of luck would be riddled with sexually transmitted—"

*Thuck*

Her fist landed on his head straight as he winced and rubbed his head with a pout.

"I thought I was given 15 minutes to rest, Sensei..."

"There is no rest in war," Orochimaru chuckled and walked over, "Besides, you're the youngest in our force. You have to show a level of competence or others will cast their doubts on Tsunade." He ruffled Kai's hair as it flashed green and healed him, revealing that the man had mastered the mystical palm technique before the war to increase his own chances of survival.

"You heard him. Back to your position," Tsunade barked as Kai nodded and walked towards a group of shinobi and kunoichi settling into their ranks and position as Kai took the first spot in the second row. With the youngest, aside from him, being a 14-year-old chunin from the Hyuga Branch Family named Hizashi. Still, the two attracted quite a bit of attention as Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru stood in front of 20 shinobi of Konoha as Jiraiya flashed Kai a short, apologetic smirk.

"We are ordered to infiltrate Amegakure and eradicate a village close to the borders of the Land of Fire that is suspected to be in contact with shinobi of Iwagakure." Orochimaru began and instantly noted a few shinobi feeling uncomfortable. Although ninjas are expected to eradicate their feelings, they can hardly ever achieve that as the man mused about what they would feel if they realize that they were about to slaughter innocents under Hanzo's request.

But these weren't something soldiers needed to know. Tsunade and Jiraiya had stoic expressions, too, yet Orochimaru knew they are bleeding from within. That's why he took charge amongst the three of them in the first place.

Describing the location, Orochimaru and others flickered away as they infiltrated the Land of Rain.

As its name would suggest, it almost always rained in Amegakure and the surrounding civilian villages had a hard, weary life.

*Chp*

*Chp*

*Chp*

Two boys ran in the rain as their bare feet caused splashes along the way, making the two clearly malnourished and thin boys giggle while their presence barely managed to uplift the spirits or surrounding men and women either slumping down while covering themselves with anything they could find or eating through their usual wet and soggy food with only a few of them having rooftops over their heads.

*Fwish*

Cutting through the gentle drizzles was a pair of shurikens that suddenly pierced through the two boys' heads as they fell into a puddle of mud water with the shurikens themselves exploding into a small poof revealing two shinobi in green flak jackets. The frozen men and women couldn't even comprehend what had just occurred when the two men rushed in the opposite direction with a kunai that promptly sliced through the necks of defenseless villagers.

Such scenes happened all around the village as twenty men and women massacred the entirety of the village. Well, almost all of them. As usual, a few bad apples are what it takes to turn the entire basket rotten.

"P-please! St—" The woman's shriek was cut off by a rough hand as the woman's eyes widened while the dark-haired middle-aged man with red fang marks on his cheeks tore the woman's dress with his other hand. Yet—

He suddenly jumped back, expecting his loyal Ninken to follow but a figure blurred in and jabbed fingers into the brown-furred ninken as a senbon pierced the woman's head next second.

Kai and Hizashi Hyuga looked at each other before diverting their gazes in the Inuzuka's shinobi's direction.

"What the hell?" The man growled and was ready to attack as he saw his ninken paralyzed when a brown-spotted snake coiled around the man and dragged him out of the hut, flinging him in front of Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraiya as the other shinobi tensed up and the youngest duo walked out of the hut, too, with the ninken nowhere to be seen.

The snake loosened its hold, allowing the man to gasp for his breath and indicating the strength of the constriction while the snake itself retracted before turning back into Orochimaru's arm.

"Teta Inuzuka, would you please help me understand if I gave you the orders to release your primal urges of dominance, most notable in the Inuzuka clan, on any civilian?" Orochimaru smiled gently as others looked at the kneeling man with a cold expression. His dazed look made them even more frustrated, especially the other Inuzuka Kunoichi.

"N- No, Sir..." The man claimed as the next second, Jiraiya's sword merely flickered and the man's head separated from his body with a geyser of blood gushing out.

"Thank you for that, Jiraiya," Orochimaru looked at others and continued, "Until stated otherwise, Team Hiruzen is leading the platoon. If one of us orders you to kill, you only kill. If one of us orders you to whip out your private parts and please prisoners, you do it. There will be no conflict in the three of our commands, you can be sure of that. Deviate, one of us will execute you on the grounds of committing traitorous actions.

Now, well done, Kai-Kun, Hizashi-kun. With that being said, we shall set up traps around the village and form an outpost in foliage not too far. Kai-kun's and Jiraiya's expertise in Fuinjutsu will be much appreciated."

Others nodded and began removing their traces aside from the obviously dead villagers as Hizashi walked up to Kai, his lavender, pupil-less eyes appraising him until he opened up, "I'm Hizashi Hyuga."

Kai nodded and smiled, chirping despite the blood on his hand, "I heard. Nice to meet you."

"Hn," the youth nodded and began to walk away when a large arm coiled around his neck and pulled him away, "Oi, oi, Kai, are you feeling alright?" Jiraiya smiled, "You've killed before but if it becomes hard, you know... they're innocent and even children... come to me. Remember what I said?"

"Nothing like a breast to squeeze to forget murder and firm pair of buttocks to spank for the sound of agonized screams to leave forever." Kai beamed as Jiraiya chortled, "That's my boy!"

In reality, it didn't affect him all that much... and unfortunately, he would need to thank the Gamer Mind in his previous life.

Logic is a cruel thing. To Kai, back them, killing is killing. Child, man, woman, elderly, chicken, puppy, cat, buffalo. It's all the same and while he didn't have Gamer Mind, he had his memories. He was used to it by now and used logical reasoning to avoid complicated philosophy. This just makes Kai feel more in control because if he wants to kill, he will. If he doesn't, he won't even when pushed to the brink.

Setting up a hidden entrance was easy and the group was soon stationed around the hidden entrance but Kai only silently looked at Jiraiya who gushed over some smut idea. He could sense the intention behind every chakra source and closest to him also happened to be the biggest source of guilt and remorse. How Jiraiya could even talk about smut... was not something Kai could comprehend but he did realize that perversion wasn't just Jiraiya's antics but also his coping mechanism.

Orochimaru felt largely indifferent. His amusement only flickered when the man would either look at his teammates or Kai himself, which the boy was used to. It's not like he was meeting Orochimaru for the first time and every time they met, Orochimaru would have the same reaction.

Tsunade... was worried. About what or whom, Kai didn't know. But she soon arrived at the branch he was stationed at once Jiraiya left and inquired softly with a slightly concerned glance, "How are you holding up?"

'Aw... she was worried about me... now I feel bad about thinking of ways to get into her wardrobe again...'

Kai smiled slightly and reassured her, "This isn't enough to make me a mess, Sensei. I promised not to hold you back, remember?"

Snorting through her nostrils, Tsunade forcefully rubbed his head and scoffed, "No need to play the big man... and listen... if being around Jiraiya really helps, do it. I understand."

Kai blinked and then snickered.

"What?" Tsunade frowned, already fearing the worst that Kai had lost his mind.

"Hah, nothing. I'm just wondering what kind of reaction Jiraiya-san would have if he heard you approving of him."

"I ain't approving anything, squirt!" Tsunade balled her fist but instead of knocking one down, she paused for a brief second and then ruffled his hair again, "Be careful. Not only for the enemy nins but also the other shinobi. Someone may just lose his mind and attack you out of nowhere."

"I understand," Kai smiled as Tsunade flickered away.

But it was clear that this wasn't all.

"Are you doing well, Kai-kun?" Orochimaru soon arrived, making Kai resist the urge to roll his eyes.

Unlike Jiraiya who felt too burdened and Tsunade concerned for his well-being, the snake was too curious to feel anything else.

"Yep," Kai smirked as Orochimaru raised his brow inquisitively, "Even after killing a child about your age?"

Kai looked a bit thoughtful before replying, "It was either me, or old age, or another shinobi. That's all."

Orochimaru sat down beside Kai and chuckled, "Isn't that the truth... sigh, scenes like this always make me question my own mortality."

"Oh? I figured if there's anyone who would want to conquer death, it would be you, Orochimaru-san."

"Really, why's that?" Orochimaru looked at the boy.

"I have to believe that if a shinobi can create a drop of water from their chakra then they can also conquer death. It's not really a leap, but a series of steps."

"Series of steps... huh... amazing thought process, Kai-kun. You've actually given me a lot to think about!" And with that, Orochimaru just disappeared while Kai shrugged.

'Happy to help!'

---

They stationed themselves near the village for only the first day and then left. In reality, no enemy was coming to the village. THEY were the enemies themselves! Yet, Orochimaru's orders were clear and they eradicated another two villages as per Hanzo's request. That was all they needed to do for the man besides paying in scrolls and ryo to run amok his land and meet Iwagakure nins for battle.

The constant rain does make most of their famed fire release jutsus suppressed but the earth release jutsu related to mud and quicksand becomes harder to deal with!

It was easy to see Jiraiya's condition deteriorate. This was the experienced shinobi's first war and after having gone through two villages in quick succession, even Tsunade looked slightly mentally exhausted as Orochimaru executed another fellow shinobi for finally breaking and trying to lay his hands on the only surviving boy.

"So? Your Byakugan can see through anything at a level of perception you choose?" Kai inquired as Hizashi stoically nodded. Damn! That meant the Byakugan users could see through clothes, skin, and organs based on their choice! Talk about a perfect peeping device!

As if seeing through Kai's thoughts, Hizashi snorted softly, "We Hyugas are not that low."

"Hey, some of them are bound to do this, believe me." Kai shrugged and Hizashi grew silent as they continued to pee in silence.

Once done with the last bit of wiggle, Kai zipped himself up and washed his hands in the rain.

"Why did you approach me?" Hizashi inquired.

"I was curious about your eyes. My teammate has a Sharingan and I wanted to compare which one of the two is a better dojutsu."

"And?" Hizashi raised his brow.

"Are you kidding me? There's no competition! Byakugan all the way, my man!" This made Hizashi smile but it faded as soon as Kai continued, "Who needs a dynamic vision, ability to cast high-level genjutsu with a glance, and the ability to copy techniques when you can see through clothes! Ah, come on, Hizashi-san. Don't leave, I meant every word I said!"

***

Shoutout to Shoutout to Cup of Happy, Diego Doren, Dylan the Villain and Diabet0s

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

234