The Dragon Rises (8)
4.3k 12 174
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deadpanning but still obediently lying on her bed within the lab since she needed time despite her constitution to recover chakra and was too prideful to ask for it, Tsunade eyed the steely blue circular mark in the center of Kai's brows as he reluctantly pulled a blanket over her and tucked her in— his cause of being ever so reluctant only becoming clearer the closer the edge of the blanket reached, and eventually, passed her bosom.

"Tch, tch, lusting over such an old woman," Tsunade remarked dryly, knowing that her biological age was close to forty, and even with Senju Constitution, she must look remarkably aged compared to her usual form since Kai did dry her reserves to absolute limits. The greedy brat.

Still huffing, Kai sat down and offered no sympathies for her self-criticization as he could feel her emotions in turmoil at the moment. But largely, Tsunade felt expectant and in need of something. Unfortunately, it wasn't the little dragon.

"Why wouldn't I? I want all kinds of women in my harem," Kai stated. He grew up in the era where milfs and gilfs were digitally widespread and Tsunade happened to be the most amazing specimen of the former category.

Snorting weakly in response, Tsunade retorted, "Keep that up and you'll find no one."

"You were there when I got engaged," Kai pointed out. Given that his grind was the reason why Tsunade even let herself fall into this vulnerable state, Kai knew that he could give into his emotions once considered a problem by his own trait and stick around instead of training every time of the day.

"Yeah, yeah, but that's not the point, is it?"

"That's exactly the point," Kai noted as the blanket turned out to be a bro. After all, he could easily note Tsunade's curves even better with something to entirely cover her up. Letting his words sink in, Kai rested his arm atop the armrest and his face atop his knuckle, he continued, "Not to brag or be crass, Sensei, I will bang you."

This was no declaration for Kai. He'd been interested in Tsunade since, well, forever, and let his interest known in a multitude of manners. Feeling the sheer thrill from within Tsunade as she still managed to keep the veil of stoicism over her fatigued look that gave the mature woman a sense of sheer helplessness that only served to rouse the beast Kai was hoping not to become... and become, he smirked, "Keep on looking like that. At least, you don't have to sneak a peek for the moment."

Closing her eyes and letting out an exhausted breath, Tsunade turned to her sides and turned away from Kai at the great cost of revealing the slope of her waist that made her athletic build more curvaceous than most.

"Whatever..." she muttered, "I'm tired and gonna sleep. Either research on Rinnegan or the Sharingan but get the fuck out of my room."

Shrugging and letting his muffled snickers escape his lips, much to her exasperation, the two left things in the air. Or so Tsunade thought as the moment Kai stepped out of the door, she let out a severely annoyed groan with her slightly pale cheeks flushing at the speed visible to the naked eyes, unaware in her state of weakness that Kai had silently 'appeared' on his chair once again in the same seated position while a tiny, circular seal could be seen on the chair itself.

"Fucking dumbass... I'll beat all that cheekiness after learning Sage Mode... fuck!" Her heavy huff filled the room and she turned around to lie down straight on her back once again to have her eyes narrowed at Kai.

"I told you. Leave!" She raised her voice as if she wasn't acting fussy a few seconds ago.

Snorting in response, Kai narrowed his eyes, "Did you really take me for an uncultured buffoon? I may rob others, but why the hell would I be the cause of your weakness?"

Not letting any words of resistance stop him, Kai soon settled while sitting where Tsunade's head was positioned and then laid her head over a pillow on top of his lap. His hand pressed right over where her seal must be as she revealed a rare expression of pout and indignance while glaring at Kai silently with her piercing amber gaze, like Kushina.

'They're cousins, alright,' Kai rolled his eyes as he felt Tsunade at her MOST peacefully state he'd seen in years at this moment, just like how Kushina acted spoiled only when tightly wrapped around him...

While they remained silent, Kai wondered if he should try the Yamanaka's Hiden to use the telepathic skill and scare the shit out of Tsunade with a loud scream... but he digressed. This wasn't the right moment to troll her.

'Maybe Nawaki,' Kai looked thoughtful but the moment he looked away from Tsunade, she stirred, "Already bored of an old woman."

"Sensei," Kai looked back, "Come on, we both know that's not the truth but keep on lying like that then maybe I just will," he shrugged, "Again, not to brag about my state of mind and sincerity at the expense of sounding crass... but you don't have the largest tits around the village. I measured. Orochimaru-san has them at 107 cm... one centimeter bigger. So, clearly, I'm not interested in you JUST because of your stunning looks, even now."

If Tsunade could bite out Kai's throat, she would... but she had more pressing matters.

Again, she wouldn't act so sappy. She's Tsunade Goddamn Senju! But... she was weakened, right? The cause of her current state MUST do his level best to assure her well-being, more so because he happened to be her Guardian, too, she questioned, "What do you mean?" While taking away the pillow and letting her head fall directly on his lap.

It wasn't THAT comfortable... and it certainly wasn't 'soft' as her pillow... but she felt comforted nonetheless as Kai looked oblivious to how Tsunade had her head over his cock in the opposite direction he wanted and mused with a low hum.

"I mean, your ass is way better~!"

The reply was not something Tsunade expected. She... well, expected something poetic. Something... not romantic... exactly, not... But when she looked at him and found him staring back with a smirk, a cheeky grin developed over Tsunade as, despite somewhat regained chakra, she did not transform herself to look younger once again. Instead, she chimed, "Damn right! Even that Bimbo's got nothing on my sweet little ass!"

And with that, she chuckled while shaking her head and then exhaling a light-hearted sigh, "I think this much chakra is fine."

"Sure," Kai smiled and hesitated for a second before letting his hand shift from her forehead to her hair.

"Hmm," Tsunade's affirming and pleased sigh was all Kai needed to continue. This wasn't really anything new to him. He'd realized through experience that girls did like having their hair stroked... he just hesitated because she was still Tsunade Senju.

"You'll grow to have a spectacular ass, too," Tsunade added after a few minutes of silence as Kai blinked, "Oh, wow. You DID take a peek!"

Tsunade snorted through her nostrils and closed her eyes while enjoying the rewards of her labor.

---

Kai felt that he could conclude his intense grind session for some time. He created three clones filled with a great amount of chakra to focus on the research of the technique already in development— Byakugan. As for Sharingan, screw that for now.

Byakugan's three great ability is the act of seeing through physical matter, vision so microscopic that even Tenketsu can be viewed, and 360° vision.

Kai had mastered the first of the three things. He could look through physical matter. But it was clear that the Chakra charge produced in his eyes alone wasn't enough.

Tobirama Senju concluded that the mystery behind Dojutsu was NOT the eyes, but the brain.

And the clones now worked on it.

While Kai had a Kekkei Genkai, and a sweet one at that, he still believed that anything could be achieved if it came from chakra. Tobirama Senju had similar thoughts and boy did he go crazy with one particular technique that defied the law of common sense...

Even Kai couldn't easily try to grind that.

But these thoughts were to be tackled eventually. One step at a time.

First, he wanted to see if Senjutsu Chakra can assist with emulating Byakugan to perfection while shifting his focus to his team. Staying away from them for months and only returning during nightfall left things lacking quite a bit. As such... it was time he met up and spiced things up with Minato once again, right? Maybe draw up some more variations of the blonde's jutsu— Rasengan.

Meanwhile, right above the lab, Nawaki returned to his room with an exhausted expression. As he'd grown, he realized that the burdens of being a leader were too great... but then again, he needed to be well-rounded. His grandfather and granduncle were hokages and he wanted to be one, too. Yet, he understood his current limits. He needed a lot of time to even hope to be as strong as his predecessors.

And even if he wasn't too interested in it, Nawaki had to go through political studies to get respect from his clan because apparently, none of his predecessors ever thought of knowing the art of ruling and politics before actually taking that responsibility.

Silently, he slumped on his bed, wondering when Tsunade would come outside from her studies this time around when—

"WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

A sharp, high-pitched shriek exploded within his mind, causing him to yelp and jump up while all the exhaustion was scared out of his body.

Terrified and cautious of any attack, Nawaki looked around. But... found nothing.

This would simply be the first of many days when someone would scare the youth by letting out a sharp, shrill scream directly in his mind.

---

As the chain of command existed, Kai HAD to meet Hiruzen. So, he made sure that the man wasn't with his wife and when he did enter the Hokage's office, he couldn't shake the image of Hiruzen's slowly wrinkling balls smacking up and down THAT chair...

'Damn... gotta burn that chair and replace it if I have to use it...' Kai made a mental note while Hiruzen viewed the youth in front of him with Tsunade's report on the matter placed over the desk in front of him.

Observing the steel blue circular mark on Kai's forehead, the Hokage finally questioned, "So? Kai-kun, what makes your Strength of Hundred Seals different?"

Shrugging with a 'helpless' expression, Kai sighed, "I think the change in the seal's shape comes entirely from me trying to optimize it and failing in the process, resulting in my body growing greatly. As for the color blue, it's just an artistic choice."

Hiruzen nodded. That's what Tsunade claimed, too. Kai spent months trying to devise a way to quickly form the Strength of a Hundred Seals and ended up artificially increasing the age of his body by three years. Releasing a sigh, Hiruzen found it appropriate to reproach the boy, nay, youth, "Researching Jutsu, especially High-class Fuin must be done patiently, Kai-kun. Now that you know the costs, I hope you will become more stable later on. Anyway... how is Tsunade?"

"She is fine, Lord Third. She is researching another jutsu at the moment so she barely has any time for the rest of us. Ehm... on that matter... I would like 90 D-rank missions, 15 C-ranked missions, 3 B-rank Missions, and 1 A-ranked mission."

Hiruzen blinked before shaking his head, "Even if Team Tsunade, excluding the Team Sensei, consists of two Jonins and one Chunin, I cannot allow you and Mikoto alone to take up any mission higher than B-ranked. Instead, foreseeing a considerable time of peace, I have prepared another mission for Mikoto for her experience."

Kai frowned... he could understand what was coming.

"I intend Mikoto to take up the role of Jonin Sensei. As for you, I wish to deploy you to a different team for the time being."

Kai nodded calmly. If anything, this was to be expected once he and Mikoto engaged with each other. While married couples as teammates were unusual, the practice was avoided if possible since many Shinobi could not cope with their life partners and colleagues being the same. And in extreme situations, there was also the fear that these couples can be extorted by threatening the other partner should the enemy realize their relationship.

The only reason Kai and Mikoto could stay in the same team till now was the fact that after the war, they decidedly did more missions within the confines of the village but things were changing and the village needed more manpower on the higher-ranked missions since they had once again become the top village in the eyes of civilians and nobility.

While the higher-ups of the various countries knew that Uzu won this war without any need for reparations, Konoha wasn't shy from taking the credit as an 'ally'. It was just business. And with this, the village gained a higher quantity of missions every day!

"So? What Team am I being deployed to?" Kai inquired curiously.

"Hmm, it's a team suggested by elders of the village as it was noted how the potential of the lot of you was being wasted. You shall enter Team Fang led by Sakumo Hatake. Your team members will be..."

As Hiruzen spoke, Kai despaired.

Not the white-haired stock of Sunagakure Dad Jokes...

***

Shoutout to Selasi Charles Nornoo, Fiduciam, and Daniel Thomsen!

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

174