The Dragon Rises (10)
4.9k 7 157
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you nervous?" A Kai narrowed his eyes. Well, there was a whole group of it that surrounded the Original.

"No." Kai steeled himself.

"Worry not. Are you fresh?" Another questioned.

Taking a moment to sniff his pits despite washing up not long ago, Kai nodded, "I'm as fresh as I can be."

"Hmm, what about your past? Gamer Mind fucked us up badly... what if you don't actually get a hard-on during the act?"

Kai heaved deeply, "I have it all covered up. Make a joke, sneak into the bathroom, and pop a pellet of Akimichi pills."

The others nodded with grave expressions.

Before they could continue, all of the clones blinked and sighed collectively, "Good luck, soldier... make us all proud."

And then, each of them collectively used the Flying Thunder God Technique to disappear and return to the lab in an instant where they had their own training and plans ready to be pursued. Meanwhile, Kai took a deep breath once again to psyche himself up. He hadn't felt nervous... until an hour ago.

Fear... was illogical to him in the past but damn did he miss Gamer Mind at this moment! But... unwilling to just 'suppress' his fears like the Gamer Mind would and force himself onto the path of logic... Kai wanted to dominate it! And he knew only one way to dominate fears— Fucking them up!

Scared of heights?

Blow them damn buildings!

Scared of animals?

AK their asses!

Scared of rejection?

Just reject them before they can reject you!

His intellect... his genius... it sometimes scared the shit out of him. But Kai only came to one conclusion about his fear of performance— Not considering it performance but Grind! And boy does he love grind!

As such, before Kushina and Mikoto entered their home, Kai welcomed Nono instead. She was on her way back already and no, this was not a coincidence that she decided to arrive at this time without drinking with Tsunade like usual.

For his earlier... 'challenge' to Bimborochi... the snake may have bit back by informing Tsunade of the general outline of their fruitful conversation and... Tsunade may have guffawed and let Nono in on the fun. Oh, Kai intended to come back at the two female sannin later... maybe even in them for proper measures but this wasn't about them at the moment.

"Nervous?" Nono questioned the moment she took off her sandals at the entrance with Kai still brooding a bit. She may be the same age as Kushina but Nono was far more 'mature' and well... downright nasty. So, despite herself, Nono has a devilish smirk on her lips, since according to Tsunade— according to Orochimaru— according to Kai, he was about to take the 'next' step that required preparations and while Orochi may not know of the lucky girl, Nono instantly noted that it would have been either her or Mikoto.

"No," Kai scoffed... and then questioned, "Do I look nervous?"

Giggling softly, Nono stepped up and leaned over his impressive frame, "There's only one thing you needed on this face of yours..."

"And that would be?" Kai inquired, still not getting what Nono meant.

Standing on her toes, her hands still beside herself, Nono let her lips gently peck Kai's as she stayed in that position until eventually, Kai held her shoulders after grazing her arms and leaned down to get that kiss that he deserved since the beginning. Only after a minute did they pull back and observing all but a vicious need for her growing deeper in his pitch-black pupils, Nono pursed her lips to regain her composure as her cheeks grew pink ever so slightly and she whispered, "There it is..."

"Thanks," Kai nodded, "Why don't you join?"

"Maybe some other day," Nono smirked, "You didn't forget that I like to assess and gather information first and THEN get my hands dirty, right?" Leaning upward once again, she whispered into his ear, "But I would love to share the memory during our training."

Scoffing a chuckle and feeling more relaxed than ever, Kai hummed, "Sure you will. But you gotta shake it to share it."

"Hai, hai~ Get me a day off from being Tsunade-sama's 'paper' bitch and I'll be willing to be yours," She chortled.

"That's all?" Kai laughed, "You're going to remain on genjutsu high until Nawaki takes over then."

Pouting, Nono lightly punched Kai's shoulder, "Damn it... and I was hoping to be knees on the floor than knees deep in paperwork..."

After sharing a little more of their banter, Kai heated up the brother and arranged the ramen for Nono, too, while his clone had started on that cooking skill tonight.

It was only a few minutes after did Kushina and Mikoto return. They went to Kyo for obvious advice. Though she was a stepmother to Mikoto, the two shared a more casual relationship as such Mikoto found it easier to learn things from Kyo than from someone close. Kai, understanding the fact that Mikoto wanted her clan to understand that she was finally getting physical with Kai and more serious in her relationship so that they can rest assured of their union, also let Kushina in on the trip to the Uchiha Clan.

With one of the Village elders being the Uchiha, Kai found no better way to let the news filter out 'indirectly' that the village's Jinchuriki was interested in him. As such, if there were any hidden circumstances around Kushina plotted within the village or funded by external 'well-wishers', this may just stir them up.

After all, Jinchuriki is considered one of the most valuable assets to the village and some may just have heads up their asses to believe they owned Kushina. One of such specimens was already in Tsunade's lab, getting the front row seat in volunteering for tests and Kai would love a few research subjects of his own.

It would seem like now that Orochi had stopped with these acts... she did have two 'fans' who continued her interest in work. Oh, what a twisted world it is to be awesome in.

The duo seemed more relaxed than Kai expected since Kushina was with them but maybe he should start giving her more credit as even after coming face-to-face with him, she greeted him with a pleasant grin, "Hey! We're back!" and then hugged him... like usual.

"Welcome?" Kai responded and then looked at Mikoto who smiled, "I will be in our room, oh, Nono-chan is back?" she glanced at Nono's sandals and added thoughtfully, "I'll speak to her for a more moment and then wait for you. Kushina was comfortable enough to let us share the room and bunk with Nono in her room."

As Mikoto walked away, Kai's gaze snapped in Kushina's direction who was still happy to keep herself snuggled against his chest.

"What did you guys do?" Kai inquired, unable to understand how the two reached such a level of understanding but when he felt that he would need to butter Kushina up, she was happy to share her evening with him and smiled broadly, "Well, we went to Kyo-mum-san for some tips... you know," she averted from the more intimate topic, "But after that, we went to Teuchi's Ramen stall where we talked. I guess... I was being a little unfair by constantly trying to center both... your's and Mikoto's attention over me... but I won't allow myself to get ignored, dattebane!"

She stared at Kai seriously with her violet pupils lit in determination, "I don't want you to just be my guardian... that title was all fancy when were kids but... if I can't have you for myself, like Mikoto... I want a BIG share!"

She opened up her arms as if to indicate just how much of a large share she wanted but then, a rustic chakra chain emerged out from both of his palms slowly and extended outward until it fully encircled Kai while her grin grew mischievous, "THIS much share."

Kai smirked. This was the first time he was seeing Kushina's chakra chains known to be the best technique granted from the Uzumaki bloodline but then, when he focused on them for a second... he noted an unmistakable hint of a unique chakra system...

Senjutsu Chakra.

It was minute, but it was there in the shadows, bolstering the chains...

Damn, Kai just felt he realized something big.

But grind and research could wait. Hugging the redhead still waiting for her 'share', Kai whispered, "Sure, you'll get all of it. Besides, I can hardly stop thinking about you at times."

'Given how your chakra is just refusing to stop growing like Nagato as if you two would die if you don't eclipse everyone in the chakra capacity department...'

Kushina's eyes lit up and she nodded but feeling Kai's hands lower through her back, she froze for a moment and then looked at him with a watery gaze, "Kai-chan... Mikoto is still waiting..."

"What did I just say?" Kai hummed, his hands gradually settling over Kushina's pert little ass trained to the point that Kai just enjoyed letting his fingers dig into her bouncy butt as she squirmed under his hold, "Just giving you everything you wanted, Kushina. I love keeping my word to a few and this ass is something I must protect at all cost~!" His coo only made her more embarrassed as she snorted and muttered under her breath, "Your words, not mine..."

Cheeky little minx.

But after giving her butt a light smack and eliciting a yelp, Kai let her enjoy yet ANOTHER bowl of ramen with Nono as Kushina pointed out as if she wouldn't slurp any leftover ramen even without any excuses, Kai left under Nono's encouraging and Kushina's somewhat complicated stares.

Opening the door to his room, Kai found Mikoto in the washroom. Since he kept his aggressively enhanced chakra capacity reserved through basic chakra suppression before, and now using the Seal of Adamantine Sage's ability to control chakra in his chakra coils and keep them in a constant state of storage where Kai only had the chakra he needed to use, Mikoto only realized he had arrived through the sound of the door closing and chimed, "I'll be out in a minute... make yourself comfortable."

'Huff... alright, no posing or flexing...'

Kai looked around the room, still not knowing what he should do to make it seem more hospitable and after a few seconds, he simply decided to heck with it and 'adapt' as Clonorochi suggested. So... he began to dance while utilizing the Senjutsu Chakra stored in his seal as a special, unique but subtly sweet scent began to fill the room while he was only a shy away from actually looking like a chimp.

This was none other than Monkey Steal Bitches, Monkey Eat Peaches; from the Shikkotsu Rock Egg Sage Art.

The nature energy around Kai began to follow his will and this will was nothing more than his debauched desires. Oh, sure, it wasn't 'honorable' but if he could reduce the chances of his worst nightmare from occurring, then he would. He didn't need to talk to Mikoto about it. Not because it involved the fact that he had a previous life. Kai gave no two shits about it. He didn't want to talk because that would include burdening Mikoto with the baggage he had from his past life. That simply wasn't fair. And he would rather take care of the situation by having the first of many best nights of his life rather than waste the 'mood' they managed to build up since this afternoon.

And as Mikoto certainly took her time, Kai did not try to ruin his suspense and surprise by viewing through the wall and instead focused on something he realized his clones would need to understand.

As such, he quickly drew a scroll and wrote on it— Ratio of Yin, Yang, and Nature Energy itself is required. He then sent the scroll away using the Hiraishin.

Unlike his misconception before... Kai just realized that Senjutsu Chakra wasn't only granted to the clan who can perform Sage Transformation. It is maybe more widespread than he imagined but too tiny... yet crucial in many physical kekkei genkai.

***

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

157