97. Shrek Seven Tyrants vs Hell White Tiger
146 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In all haste, the Shrek Seven Tyrants shot towards the Star Luo Army camp. As they approached, the Star Luo Royal Family suddenly went on high alert.

The Emperor turned to his two strongest sons. "Weisi, Mubai, take Zhuyun and Zhuqing to see who's coming. If it's Spirit Empire, don't give them any opportunity to ambush us."

"Yes, Father."

Dai Weisi and Dai Mubai both bowed before walking out with their wives. They immediately joined together to create their Hell White Tigers and ran in the direction of Rising Dragon City. The two parties grew closer and closer to each other. Ru Shenqi was the first to notice they had company.

"Xingyun, domain."

"Death God Domain, Evolved Skill: Demon Hell!"

With their combined Death God Domains at Titled Douluo level and higher, they posed a great threat to the Royal Princess and Royal Princesses. The two Hell White Tigers let out a massive roar, startling all of the nearby animals and sending the birds flying up into the sky. Gu Xingyun's head tilted.

"Xiao Shen, I think it's the Star Luo Royal Couples."

"Alright. Let's have a friendly little match with them then."

Gu Xingyun's siblings shuddered. They hadn't seen the Shrek Seven Tyrants fight, but after seeing Ru Shenqi's tyrannical Divine Ring, they grew worried. The other five Tyrants nodded, mischievous smiles spread across their lips.

"Seventh spirit skill, Rainbow Colored Flowering Lotus Spirit Avatar. First spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Blossom. Fourth spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Ten Ton. Fifth spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Run. Endless Reach skull bone skill!"

After Fang Youyou boosted the others, the Shrek Six Tyrants entered their spirit avatar states and prepared their attack. Six spirit rings lit up. Shu Jiaxiang launched her eighth and most powerful spirit skill, Shadow Cheetah Slash. Liao Suyin launched her sixth spirit skill, Tarantula Spite, sending poisonous hair-like needles out in front of them. Gu Xingyun launched his fifth spirit skill, Heavenly Lion Red Atmosphere, while also preparing to throw his King Tiger Halberd. Bai Shanxin launched her sixth spirit skill, Swift Winds. Ming Yong's fingers gently tested the strings on his qin as he launched his tyrannical sixth spirit skill, Dragon Qin Surround Sound. With a glint in her eye, Ru Shenqi's eighth spirit skill launched, protecting herself and her friends from any possible domain skills or illusion skills. And knowing they were going up against two Hell Civets, the illusion breaking aspect was perfect. They wouldn't have to worry about Zhu Zhuyun or Zhu Zhuqing's copies.

The first attacks to reach the Star Luo Royal Princes and Royal Princesses were Bai Shanxin's tornado and Liao Suyin's needles. Dai Mubai and Dai Weisi launched their White Tiger Intense Light Wave, the attacks spewing from the Hell White Tigers' mouths. Both attacks cancelled each other out, but then the four royals' speed drastically decreased. They had run into Gu Xingyun's gravity increase skill. As they struggled to press forward, they heard a sweet and lulling melody. Within an instant, their surroundings began to change.

All of a sudden, the four were back at their Advanced Spirit Master Competition. Dai Weisi and Dai Mubai fought for dominance while Zhu Zhuyun and Zhu Zhuqing also battled it out. The four were stunned. How had they suddenly been transported back in time?

Distracted, none of them noticed a dark shadow approaching. Caught off-guard, all four experienced Shu Jiaxiang's blitz attack within seconds. Ming Yong ended his song, returning their surroundings back to the forest. Dai Weisi and Dai Mubai were suspicious. These spirit skills were really powerful and unknown.

Could it be Spirit Empire? Do they have other spirit masters we don't know of?

Just then, the King Tiger Halberd flew by their faces. Both brothers grabbed their wives and spun out of the way. Since these approaching spirit masters had forced them to actually fight, they worried about the strength of their unknown enemies.

The two Hell White Tigers shot forward, preparing to attack. But one of them froze instantly upon hearing, "Fourth spirit skill of the Sea God: Ocean of Annihilation."

Four bubbles flew out, separating the sibling pairs and eliminating the threat of the Hell White Tigers. Dai Mubai instantly released his eighth spirit skill, Infinite Thorns, and quick broke out of the bubble of water. He broke Zhu Zhuqing out second, and they helped their siblings break the bubbles too. When they were all freed, Dai Weisi turned to his younger brother.

"What the hell was that?"

Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing both gave a terrified shiver. She answered dejectedly, "A tyrannical spirit skill from the strongest spirit master in the world." He added, "But Senior Bo Saixi is dead. Who else could have her spirit and spirit skills?"

At that moment, seven figures emerged. Behind them were a very dumbfounded Gu Tu, Gu Fangning, and Gu Danqiong.

Dai Weisi's eyebrows furrowed. "You seven, who are you?"

But Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing recognized six of the Juniors. "Shrek."

They nodded. "That's right. We're your Juniors, the Shrek Seven Tyrants."

Zhu Zhuqing stepped forward, peering at them closer. "I recognize six of you, but you..." she pointed at Ru Shenqi.

After having undergone such tribulations, Ru Shenqi's demeanor and appearance had greatly changed. Of course she wouldn't be recognizable. She bowed respectfully. "Greetings, Senior. I am Xiao Shen, Ru Shenqi."

Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing gaped. "Eh, what?"

She waved her hand, and the Golden Scepter materialized in her grip. Taking a step forward, she smiled kindly. "Sect Leader sent us to get our Seniors to order to round out the Shrek Seven Devils. The Golden Iron Triangle, Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan, Shrek Five Devils, Tang's Army, School of Four Elements, Heaven Dou Royal Family, and Heaven Dou Army have moved out. They're on their way to Liuying Gorge where Spirit Empire is preparing supplies and resting. Us Shrek Seven Tyrants have our orders to bring the Star Luo Army to Liuying Gorge to assist Sect Leader and Heaven Dou Army."

But Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing were too stunned by the radiant weapon in her hand. They knew it all too well. "Senior Bo Saixi's Golden Scepter."

Gu Xingyun stepped forward, "Your Royal Highnesses, you may not remember me, but I'm Gu Xingyun, Guang Kingdom's Crown Prince. Please, let me explain."

Four heads nodded.

"Senior Tang San sent us seven Juniors to Haishen Island. Suyin, Jiaxiang, Shanxin, Youyou, and Yong all received Black Level Six Tests. I received a Red Level Seven Test. But Xiao Shen received the peak Red Level Eight Test. Upon the completion of her Eighth Trial, she succeeded Sea God Douluo as the Head Flamen of Haishen Island."

Ming Yong chuckled, "And that's not all. Us Shrek Seven Tyrants have all returned from Haishen Island as Spirit Douluos or higher."

Dai Mubai raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Then show us Seniors how powerful you all are!"

Six faces turned towards one person. Ru Shenqi nodded. "Shanxin, you start."

"Bai Shanxin, spirit Needle-Tailed Swift, eighty fourth ranked Agility Attack System Battle Spirit Master."

Her wings unfurled, and her spirit rings descended. Four purple, two black, and two red. The four Royals' eyes nearly bugged.

"Shu Jiaxiang, spirit Shadow Cheetah, eighty fourth ranked Agility Attack and Power Attack System Battle Spirit Master."

Her nails lengthened as cheetah ears popped up on her head. Another set of four purple, two black, and two red spirit rings danced around her. Dai Weisi and Zhu Zhuyun couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Liao Suyin, spirit Jade Poison Tarantula, eighty fourth ranked Power Attack System Battle Spirit Master."

Her eight jade legs stretched out, and her spirit rings appeared. A configuration equal to the others of the Triple Beauties stunned Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing.

"Fang Youyou, spirit Rainbow Colored Flowering Lotus, eighty fourth ranked Auxiliary System Spirit Master."

His lotus materialized in his hand, spinning. Four purple, two black, and two red spirit rings appeared around him. Dai Weisi and Zhu Zhuyun choked.

Dai Mubai nodded. "Xiao San knew you would come back as Tyrants. No wonder he sent you off to Haishen Island. Our Juniors really have surpassed us."

Ru Shenqi smirked. "Oh, that's not all. Yong, go ahead."

"Ming Yong, spirit Seven Stringed Dragon Qin, eighty eighth ranked Spirit System Battle Spirit Master."

"Eh? An eighty eighth ranked Spirit System?" Dai Weisi and Zhu Zhuyun wondered.

On their way to meet up with Star Luo Army, Ming Yong was the only one of the seven who had gained another rank in spirit power. Liao Suyin, Shu Jiaxiang, Bai Shanxin, and Fang Youyou were close to the eighty fifth rank threshold. Gu Xingyun could still feel the ninety fifth rank was far away. And Ru Shenqi didn't care about her spirit power any longer. As long as she could defeat Spirit Empire, that was good enough for her.

Ming Yong's qin appeared before him as his eight spirit rings descended. They were another set of four purple, two black, and two red. At this point, Dai Weisi and Zhu Zhuyun shook their heads sadly.

"Xingyun."

"Gu Xingyun, spirit Golden Heavenly Lion, ninety fourth ranked Power Attack System Battle Spirit Master."

The Star Luo Royal Couples choked. "A TITLED DOULUO?!"

His spirit released, and fur sprouted over his body as his hands turned into paws. Nine spirit rings danced around his body: three purple, three black, three red. Their Seniors couldn't believe it.

"You can call me Golden Lion Douluo."

Zhu Zhuqing breathed, "Even more monstrous than us."

"Do you want monstrous?" Fang Youyou asked. "Wait till you see Xiao Shen's spirit rings! Aiya, she's even more powerful than Sea God Douluo!"

Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing's faces went slack. They shuddered.

Bai Shanxin added, "Xiao Shen has already killed six Titled Douluo from Spirit Empire and stopped a hurricane all on her own."

Shu Jiaxiang nodded. "Her battle prowess and stratagems are no less than Senior Tang San's."

 Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing shared a worried look. Ru Shenqi simply shook her head, inwardly laughing at her friends' scare tactics. She took a step forward.

With a noble air, she said, "Ru Shenqi, spirit Clear Crystal Eyes, one hundred and fifth ranked Third. Class. God."

Waiting a moment to release her spirit, she watched as shock, horror, and disbelief washed over Dai Weisi, Zhu Zhuyun, Dai Mubai, and Zhu Zhuqing. They really didn't believe her words.

"Ru? You don't mean Ru Zuanshi, do you?" Dai Weisi suddenly asked.

Zhu Zhuyun's face flickered with worry.

Ru Shenqi replied, "Your Highness, Ru Zuanshi was my mother. On Haishen Island, she was known as Bo Zuanshi, the distant cousin of Sea God Douluo Bo Saixi."

Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing coughed and lowered their heads. Bo Saixi?! She's related to that Limit Douluo?!

Just then... Ru Shenqi's eyes flashed. Silver-white. And the spirit rings appeared.

Red.

Red.

Red.

Red.

Red.

Red.

Red.

Red.

Silver-white.

Silver-white.

Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing knew of Divine Rings all too well. To see two of them around Ru Shenqi was astounding. And her all century millennium grade or higher spirit rings. No wonder they had sensed such a tyrannical force approaching. It turns out it was this Little God!

5