04: In one round
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thanks again for helping us, I do not know what would become of those two without you." PlusG said before entering the capsule to its most recent member.

"The important thing is that I have not failed even once, I hope you keep your promise." He reminded him of that deal, which was as murky as the water in the sewer.

Regretfully he wondered if getting to such a degree was correct, were those two smiles worth enough to sacrifice the most important? Be that as it may, a covenant is a covenant. And he identifies himself as someone with a word a hundred times before an idealistic and just person.

———————————————————————————————————

In an environment of high seas, surrounded by seagulls and ice floating around, the transmission focused on the group 4Pache47, whose players were recognized in a matter of milliseconds by the spectators and themselves. It was no surprise to anyone that the PlusG player, known for the terrible choice his parents made when calling him Brayan, had an imposing figure measuring almost two meters tall, had a white-haired blond hair and instead of wearing the armor under his clothes, exhibited as much as possible as the mysterious tattoo that could be seen through the fringe if attention was paid, what stood out most were those devilish red crimson eyes that out of tune the style that reflected his aura and smile.

The one they recognized the fastest was BiologiMaster, the only member of the group on a different planet from the others. Barely clothed in the crotch and other parts with filthy and broken clothes, it was obvious that somebody took away his humanity with macabre experiments to the east resembling a hybrid of human and panda, scanty of hair and white skin as the snow and black as the sight of a blind man; the owner of the smile that you would never want to see on your way home in an alley. 1010 was more than obvious for his bad habit of playing tiny characters, to specify, he chose to be a brown skinned Gnome like dirty river. A creature that would not tiptoe up to the meter in height just like a university student who thinks he is going to graduate but who first has to solve the issues of a magician student by not separating from his pointed cap or taking a bath, which screams for its smell. The public and they by discarding reached the conclusion that the new member, BadBg, was to be that ugly semi-elf with ears shaped like sewing needles and crooked teeth that hypnotized anyone who scrutinized him for more than half a second with that deep look of those succulent black eyes, and —all his being shouted, Behold! —he wore clothes that looked like handmade by some deity with silk threads produced by celestial caterpillars or an exaggerated ridiculous similarity.

But, what opaque the disturbing appearances of the majority, was that little girl who seemed human. P'P tender and adorable, as usual, she held a small dagger, shy and hinting at her simple gray dress that she wore over the armor —which was sure to be worn— the hard past that that soft and angelic face suffered before being welcomed and invited —or perhaps obliged— to participate in the exploration of the new continent. That sweet girl raised her slow face, due to her bad experiences, and thus revealed that unexpected brightness that accentuated her ephemeral beauty. His right eye released a strange haze, changing between the different primary and secondary colors slowly as the fall of a leaf of a Sakura in its heyday. Nobody had the strength of will to not feel overwhelmed by the sweetness, to the point of being each one inside their minds on their knees cursing the malicious subjects who bothered her.

However! Another very important detail slapped them, bringing them to reality and to appreciate in a different way the teenager. As she moved her head, her left eye, gray, empty and useless, fell victim to gravity and disgusting transformed her status as a cute girl to a lela girl who can´t concentrate on only one point at a time.

“Are you 'P'P?” Asked PlusG, for various reasons except for the need to know the answer.

She nodded twice.

The willpower that this action demanded was immeasurable. Each one laughed unstoppably in his heart, soul and mind while they were showing the greatest stoic expression they could achieve.

"Do you know who we are?" said BiologiMaster.

She nodded and provoked a thunderous "Hahahahahahaha!" Inside their friends, forcing them to cover their mouths with their hands.

"That eye looks silly" thought the four and synchronized by malice exchanged glances, agreeing to defend a single goal: "For nothing in the world we will let she realize and hide it!"

"Why does everyone stare at me?" she said.

"Is... is that you seemed to us that you again surpassed us with the design of your PJ" said the Gnome avoiding to activate the dice throwing by not lying exactly.

“We...” The semi-elf struggled to suppress laughter. “We should say the name, our names here and what medieval crap we are” And seeing her nod, a "Pufuag" escaped from her mouth, causing the other kids to warn him with gestures that she had to control herself. “Unnm...” Nervous adjusted the collar of his shirt. “Then I think I'll be the first one.”

He breathed deeply and looking up as if he were a bourgeois seeing a vagabond anyone projects his authoritative voice.

“My name is Darwin Crack, a young and handsome son of Elena and Conny Crack, to get the power that I deserved my sublime appearance carved by the gods I became a servant of a female Efreet who fell prey to my charms and gives me his powers without any price.”

None of them even smiled, they were confused by the egocentric speech and why they could not get angry with him. Passing that bitter drink the Gnome pulled the clothes to Darwin and stretched his arms as a sign to raise him, disgusted the semi-elf lifted him up.

"I am the pupil number 21.546-458 of the great All Mystic Master!" he screamed, releasing confetti from the hand that disappeared before touching the ground.

"That's not a name," Darwin told him.

"Your teacher is called All Mystic? How does that work?" said the aberrant panda man.

"In my magic school names are something you gain when you get the recognition and pose..." Before he finished speaking the semi-elf dropped him face to the wooden floor of the boat.

"We'll call him Maguito because he's a magician," PlusG said.

"But I still have not said I'm a magician," Maguito stammered resignedly to face the floor.

"My name is Tsuzuki Tsukiyomi, before I was part of a clan but" she let out a couple of tears, tender action and also ridiculous because only the good eye was tearing. "My older brother is the most talented of my generation and I wanted to have something that made me as special as him... So I went with a cult and sold one of my special eyes for the ability to have magic in the other." The sad and melancholic atmosphere was destroyed with that last line.

"Unlike you crazy little girl," the panda man said, "my story if it's depressing," he stammered. "I, Be Ar, was a normal man until the day they mixed my DNA with a panda."

The Pandarin took two seconds to fall in what he had said.

"It hurt! It hurt a lot! It was not a nice afternoon!" he exclaimed and ended up losing the interest in him.

"My name is" when PlusG was about to say the name of his character a few loud beats were heard and from the sea a creature of about two meters high jumped inside the boat.

That beast was an absurd mixture of a lizard and a penguin, which was, to top it all, humanoid. His face wavered between wanting to look like a tender bird and an ugly lizard. Is it cold-blooded like the average reptile? Does he spend his time in the sea waiting for his prey or is he slipping in that scaly pack that looks like a terrible ski board? The only clear thing is that not even close to fly.

Je les ai où je les voulais, je ne laisserai pas plus d'entre vous venir chez moi” said the pejelagarto.

The players stayed half a minute with the appearance of being in a poker game.

"I didn´t understand a mess," said Be Ar.

"I think he insulted your mother, Darwin," said Maguito and, accompanied by the rabid shout of the semi-elf, they prepared to fight.

The dice rotated and the first to act (16 + 1 = 17) was the one that had not yet been presented.

"I am the commander Arkael, son of the son of the god of justice" He took advantage. "And I do not think a pathetic enemy like this deserves our effort! That's why I tell everyone who listens to me that the time has come to use the golden technique!" He watched the smiles of the others and pleased finished the preparations. "When you want Crack!"

The next turn was Tsukiyomi and she to the list of colors that changed her eye added the silver color and with a mocking smile she enlisted for that valuable moment.

Ignoring the machination of that group, the Pengator waved his ice pack through the air and advanced as far as he could towards their final 20 feet. Disappointed was drawn a diagram of how he should have executed his attack, imagining a poorly made drawing of himself jumping over the five when entering the boat, he regretted and proclaimed himself the king of the morons for that.

Be Ar realizing that he would not contribute anything to that tactic stepped back a few steps and warned the sailors to come see something fun. Maguito chuckled winking at Darwin as a sign of complicity.

Finally came the opportunity of Darwin. He advanced confidently to the Pengator, stopped 10 feet from him, crossed his arms and released a roar of courage activated his magic snapping his fingers like his other three companions. Out of nowhere a golden aura surrounded him, his hair bristled and a sound was produced constantly identical to the wind generated by the overflowing energy of the aura. The Pengator was startled by the sudden transformation and by the incredible fury that the semi-elf expressed.

Darwin pointed a finger at him.

"You better get out now that I'm still calm." And that exceptional phrase caused the most intense role of intimidation in his life.

12 + 5 +3 = 20 against a mere 15 made for the vision of the mutant that semi-elf was a superior being, who could destroy him by accident and could not help feeling the true terror but did not understand a single word. He released his fluids, dirtying the floor and ran to throw himself overboard; then he swam accrediting that his life depended on it.

+50 Exp +12.5 Extra Exp for minimum rounds +12.5 Extra Exp for destruction of the psyche taught system messages to players who were dying of laughter.

"But what stupidity!" said Arkael.

"That grosser thing could not be!" said Maguito.

"That's why the illusions are broken magic" said Tsukuyomi.

"Do you think we can win this tournament by spamming this?" said Be Ar next to the impressed sailors.

Meanwhile Darwin enjoyed the great look he got.

"Hey guys," he murmured, admiring his hands covered by the aura, "could not you reuse the spells infinitely so that this combination is permanent?" he prayed.

———————————————————————————————————

What's up, men?

What did you think of the team of soul friends? Would they give their support to win the tournament or would they just enjoy how they resolve in their own way? Since luck for them is a day-to-day thing.

If you liked the story, please follow me on Facebook to know more about the publication date of the next chapter and, if possible, support and donate me on my Niadd and Patreon pages (And so you will join my Discord channel) VersionXV. Notice that now you can also follow me and read me for free in Spanish in MeGustaEscribir and in English in Tapas, a curious place where I recommend publishing for free and want to make money with mere visits.

Say goodbye and wish a happy day to all the mothers, VersionXV.

What do you think of this team?
  • Cliche, no more Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They´re funny Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don´t like this people Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don´t know Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They´re OP Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0