06: Regy´s luck
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What team you believe is gonna win?
  • 4Pache47 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ARES Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leroy JK Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Versions Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They all gonna lose XD Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1

"Hey, hey, hey, this can´t be happening"

The fire was eating away and enjoying calmly the banquet that was the mast on which stood the watchtower of the ship. Those five didn´t mind leaving that piece of wood in that terrible state, which apart from the fire was the victim of numerous cuts, blows and grotesque stabs. The stability, previous pride of the engineers, died along with the sailors. Maybe the staggering of the mast was greater thanks to that, or that the desire to vomit that had the pathetic survivor on him is credited to the senseless killing that just happened.

Nothing for him makes sense. For a month and a half the five passengers complied with their guards, they acted cordial and although they did not relate too much to the crew there was never a previous incident, no warning. And now it turned out that the wolf could transform into a girl and that each of his beloved friends at work were there... burned, cut, dirty and stinking corpses that seconds ago represented what he understood as worthy of respect. His hand trembled, his heart beat thumping his chest; It was the end, what the hell could it do? Although it was because of forgetfulness or cluelessness they did not hunt him down from there immediately reveal his existence and stay there is a sentence of death covered by flames and crushed to the ground as the miserable that is.

The scorched wood creaked. The unfortunate shrieked inside but drowned the baby cry as the tears sprang up. They continued in that place, talking in the midst of the deaths of others.

"This is bad, do you think it´s difficult to steer a ship?" said the mouse Lee touching the inert body of the sailor. "I mean, we can´t wait until we get to the coast by a miracle."

"You're right, from here I don´t see the coast." said the Elf in the bow.

"Why don´t you try going up to the mast?" said Satoru, who approached and extinguished the fire with torn cloth from the sailor´s clothes.

The pulse of man increased even more. It was a spectacle, in less than a second every pore of his body released at least twelve thick drops of thick sweat.

"I'm sorry Serena, Amando, Victor, Mother, I don´t think I can go back home..." He had no choice but to squeeze his jaw hard to suppress his sob. "Mirki I didn´t take care of Oscar either, I let him die and the only thing I tried to do was to hide like a coward..."

The nameless Elf walked casually to the mast, ready to climb it without problems thanks to his great dexterity and his undoubted intelligence. He passed by the Orc with an unpronounceable and unintelligible name that took a nap in the middle of the floor —as usual —and took the opportunity to stroke Wauf's fur while sniffing one of the bodies.

"Something of value?" Satoru asked the group.

"Apart from the scimitars, nothing useful," replied Lee, raising the Captain's collar, which unfortunately was of a worthless material, a mere piece of metal.

"Then I guess we can clean up," Wauf said and the saliva dribbled out of his mouth.

"You're right." Lee's macabre expression was surely capable of disturbing the rudest physicians in a morgue. He unscrupulously took the scimitar and started the process.

Wauf gave the first bite in the neck, his instinct told him that if he wanted to enjoy he should go for it at the beginning. For his part, the rodent monk completely cut off his arm and drank the blood as if it were an exotic glass. The blood soaked their faces and their clothes in worse ways than the combat and their faces of joy and satisfaction indicated that their appetite had just opened.

"Gross ..." Satoru muttered. "I can understand that Je... Wauf to be a wolf to eat people, but what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Don´t worry..." Now he had a hole in the stomach of the subject in which he dipped his fingers and sucked them and then chewed them. "My race can eat anything without too much concern."

"At least you should have manners" the elf played and the man touched his friend Satoru in request to provide him with support.

The disgusting mouse and the wolf were not limited to eating, no sir, the lack of awareness and consideration for others was a concept without meaning to the noises to cut the viscera, pull the guts and break the bones using the teeth of beast and twist them with the strength of their arms. If the conversation was enough for the last sailor to realize what was happening below, however, those sounds of horror were provoked by the remains of his companions. He bit his furious fist.

"How dare they? They are bastard sons of the devil." He felt the blow of the Elf's feet and hands as he climbed. Trembling he checked his belt and watching his scimitar approached his shaking hand to take it.

"Hey Wauf, don´t go so fast, and remember to leave for later!"

He intercepted his own hand, if he wanted to avenge his friends by changing his life it was not enough to attack with the hope of killing one of them. No. Thanks to the adrenaline his mind hit an irremediable conclusion. The Elf placed his hands ready to reach inside the small observation post.

And like a flash of the gods the edge of his weapon landed on the Elf's throat.

"I will sell my soul to hell"

———————————————————————————————————

"I suppose if I speak too loudly I die" the Elf whispered.

"That's right..." The sailor's eyes were upset, but he didn´t allow him to affect his intellect and first of all he reached out his hand to squeeze the elf hard. "For me, there's no problem in killing you right now," the edge pressed. "But if I do, those damn fellows of yours will annihilate me."

"So, what?" The Elf's position was getting worse. The sailor to suppress his freedom made him feel like a bird enclosed in a tiny cage with spines, the possibility of flying was there but if he did; in any direction, you would end up running into a death or at least a painful fall. Making the situation worse by being tense and hanging more and more from his fatigued fingers.

"I propose a deal, you want to use the ship I can´t die, do you understand me?"

"And what makes you think we cannot use the boat?"

"Please, none of you could establish a course or follow the sun; in addition the current course will take you straight to the deep sea if you don´t correct it right now." He lied and a die came out of his mouth showing a decent 12 to which a +2 was added.

The Elf had no luck and a 6-1 = 5 forced him to take those words for granted.

"It's fine, but..." The Elf ignored the pain as best he could by reducing the distance between their faces and thus suffering 1 damage point. "Don´t you care that we killed your companions in cold blood?" said psychotic in an excellent intimidation of 19 natural.

The sailor sweated cold, suddenly the need to pierce the Elf's neck was equal to that of an insect going towards the light. However, the deep hatred did not allow him to lose his little sanity and even less his future moment of revenge.

"N…no wa…way (3+2 = 5)" he stuttered and was embarrassed by it.

At that moment an almost impossible miracle descended with the appearance of a golden die that fell gracefully from the Elf's head resulting in a 6-1 = 5 that gave him the victory by the hair.

"What's going on up there? Why have not you gone up yet?" Satoru asked.

"Boys, I found our navigator" said this with the approval signal of the Mariner.

"What?" They attracted the attention of Lee and Wauf.

"Say something else," he demanded, lowering his neck as he mumbled.

"And I think that this guy is definitely ours," declared the Elf with his best "Please do not kill me" smile.

———————————————————————————————————

The situation was tense. The Elf's stamina seemed to have been lost every second that was spent in silence.

"Why don´t they say anything?" He thought, shifting his eyes like a madman to try to get a minimal clue to the behavior of those below. By the bad angle to the only one he saw clearly was the Orc that calm opened one of his eyes and fixed it in his direction; patient, cautious, he caressed the edge of his monumental ax and smiled, finishing his message after winking at him.

Lee stopped his lunch, ran his hands through his clothes, trying to get rid of the blood as much as he could. The she-wolf swallowed the last bite and while licking the blood around her snout turned around changing her animal shape to that of a small girl smeared with blood and violent purple eyes that in the middle of the day obscured the light of the inclement sun. That pair advanced directly to the swordsman carrying a gloomy and frightening mortal aura.

"Wauf." It was what the Swordsman said irritated, no more was needed.

The girl let out a roar in which she revealed her hideous hybrid fangs and jumped to the mast. Barefooted and unannounced, she climbed the pole in a frenzy, jumping it up and down through it in a perfect use of her bestial and humanoid qualities to stick and detach in fractions of a second; causing tremors in the structure, reaching which spectrum to the top —in specific— to the back of the sailor (14+6). The sailor was shocked at the absurdity of the situation.

"I-if you move your partner murderer" he warned, knowing how useless that line was because of the impossibility of seeing the back of his neck. However, to his surprise and luck, thanks to the weakness of the base he heard a creak that told him what was to come.

Immersed in despair he tried to stab the throat of his hostage who enjoyed a better knowledge of the events and did not delay in letting go and falling with a mocking laugh into the arms of Lee and Satoru. Before the Sailor could turn around a sudden thrust he snatched the scimitar from his hand next to a pair of his fingers (15+6). He fell to the ground and witnessed the effect that the tunic caused by preventing him from seeing anything other than his psychotic face. Between moans and anger the sailor exchanged glances and accepted his inferiority.

Wauf removed a hand from his tunic and in reflected the sailor closed his eyes.

"It's not your time yet."

He opened them fearfully. Wauf seemed to be offering something to him.

"Eat."

"Huh?"

On the palm of her hand was a viscous piece of flesh that must have come from that half-eaten body.

"Eat and you will be of ours."

The sailor stopped slow, at all times held his injured hand and bit his mouth. Hunching in pain, he raised his face and the girl waved the meat, reiterating her invitation. Slowly he let the wound tighten —an action that freed the bleeding from his captivity— and directed his direct arm to reciprocate the offer. Stoic Wauf waited without blinking. A few centimeters the sailor in a fit of rage gave a powerful thump that dipped the piece of raw meat; he breathed tired and used showed him the middle finger with his hand hurt.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me," Wauf exploded with laughter. "Tell me you thought First Dead" She lost control in a sadistic smile.

"No," he replied, holding back the girl's grimace. "I thought... I refuse to obey and I also refuse to die."

He stood on guard and pale got ready for a final attack.

"Kyaaa!" shouted Wauf and made his heart explode. "This NPC is great! Can we keep it?!" she cried on the edge of the observation post with her back to the sailor.

And there the lack of blood acted on him.

0