Extra: Leroy JK 01
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Player: Leee                          Real Name: Leonardo Western

Name: Lee Stun

Age: 27                                              Gender: Male                        Profession: Duelist

Race: Ratman, of the City (160 cm – 45 Kg)

Level: 1 (50/150 Xp)             Class: Monk

                    

PV: 9                          Defense: 15               BN: +1

PM: 0                         Speed: 30 ft.

Str +1                         Dex +3.5

Con +1           Int +1.5

Wis +1.5         Cha +0.5

 

Feats:

Duel Time: You can use your Special Action to challenge a creature; you must perform a Persuasion test against an Insight objective. You perform this test with Advantage if the creature is hostile to you. The duel will be until one of the two falls or to death. In case of being until one of them falls defeated the loser will be forced to give a reward to the winner. While the duel is carried out, they can only attack each other and no other creatures.

Vision in the dark: 60 feet.

Dirty Rat: You are Immune to getting Sick and Resistant to Poison and you have an Advantage in endurance tests to resist Poisoning. You count as a creature of a larger size category with respect to the amount of food you need, and you can eat rotten food.

Sneak: Failure attacks while hiding does not reveal your position.

Sensitivity to the Sun: You have Disadvantage in attacks and Perception tests when you perceive sunlight directly.

Martial Arts: Your unarmed attacks can be performed using Dex and inflict 1d4 + Str or Dex (In case of attacking using Dex). When you make an attack with a weapon that you know how to use or disarm you can perform an unarmed attack as a Special Action.

Wise Defense: Add your Wis to your natural Defense.

Skills:

Strength (Str)

Reflex (Dex)

Simple Weapons, Short Swords

Drums (Cha)

Cards (Int + Cha)

Acrobatics (Dex)

Insight (Wis)

Athletics (Str)

Persuasion (Cha)

Stealth (Dex)

Idioms:

Rat

Human

Draconic

Equipment:

Sword Short / 1d6 / Light and Fine.

Card Set

Dirty clothes

Small drums

10 Gold

Spells: Not a caster.

 

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Player: Roooyy                                Real Name: Roy Arturo

Name: Satoru

Age: 13                                  Gender: Male                        Back History: Lone Survivor

Race: Eclipse Eye Bloodline (167 cm - 56 Kg)

Level: 1 (50/150 Xp)             Class: Sorcerer

                    

PV: 10                        Defense: 14               BN: +1

PM: 4                         Speed: 30 ft.

Str +1            Dex 0

Con +3           Int +0.5

Wis +0.5         Cha +2

 

Feats:

Survivor Born: In the Survival tests you treat every 9 or less as a 10. This does not apply to critical fails (1).

Eclipsed Eyes: You can activate your eyes for up to a minute as Special Action, while active you get vision in darkness up to 60 feet you can make eye contact with a creature to Enchant it. The creature must pass an Understanding of 12 test or be enchanted to you until your eyes are deactivated, the creature may try to get rid at the end of each of its turns. You can keep Enchanted a number of creatures equal to your BN. You can activate them a number of times equal to your Con modifier between long breaks.

Spellcaster: You are a Spellcaster. You use your Cha. You can use weapons that you know to use as Arcane Focus.

Combat Sorcerer: Your magical range attacks do not get Disadvantage when attacking something at 5 feet. You also get 1 extra PV per Level.

Fight Style (Defensive): You get +1 Defense.

Skills:

Stamina (Con)

Will (Cha)

Light and Medium Armors

Canes, Daggers, Short Swords, Long Swords

Thief Tools (Dex)

Perception (Wis)

Persuasion (Cha) (Talented)

Survival (Wis)

Idioms:

Human

Infernal

Orc

Equipment:

Armor Chain Shirt / Defense +3

Long Sword / 1d8 / 1d10 / Two handed

Thief Tools

Ancient clothes

10 Gold

Spells:                       Test =             13        Attacks = +3

(0 PM) Control Flames (S/V): You can generate and control small flames and do what you want with them. If you cast them at an enemy and hit them, you inflict 1d8 Fire damage.

(0 MP) Blue Flame (S/V): You cover a melee weapon with blue flames and attack, if you hit you inflict the normal damage of the weapon along with Cha Fire damage.

(0 PM) Poisonous Gas (S/V): You release around you a small poisonous cloud that spreads up to 10 feet. Creatures must pass a Stamina test or suffer 1d6 Poison damage.

(0 MP) Static Strike (S/V): You load a body weapon with energy and attack, if you hit you inflicts the normal damage of the weapon along with Cha damage Lightning.

(2 PM) Shockwave (S/V): Releases a salvo from your hand that inflicts 2d8 Lightning damage to creatures within 20 feet of you that do not pass a Hold test or half if they do. If they fail they are pushed 10 feet.

(2 PM) Flaming Hands (S/V): Release flames from your hand that inflict 3d6 Fire damage to creatures within 20 feet of you that do not pass a Reflex test or half if they do.

 

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Player: Jeen                          Real Name: Jennifer Stan

Name: Wauf Wof (Fast Fang)

Age: 13                                  Gender: Female                   Back History: Folk Hero

Race: Wolfborn, raised by Wolfs

Level: 1 (50/150 Xp)             Class: Barbarian

                    

PV: 15                        Defense: 18               BN: +1

PM: 0                         Speed: 35/30 ft.

Str 0               Dex +5

Con +3           Int -2.5

Wis +1.5         Cha +2

 

Feats:

Hero of the People: You are loved by most of the Wolves and are very willing to help you as much as possible.

Change forms: Ironically you are more Wolf than Human, while you are in your human form you have the same characteristics as your wolf form but different abilities. You can transform into Human using a Special Action a number of times equal to your Con between long breaks. You return to your Wolf form if you fall asleep, your PV are reduced to 0 or you use another Special Action for it.

Human (151 cm): While you are Human you are able to use weapons and tools, you can use any dowry and you get Advantage in Strength and Reflex tests to be able to use your members with greater freedom.

Wolf (181 cm): While you are Wolf you can carry a weapon tied to your body, move 5 feet more and talk. As an Action you can attack using Claws (Using Str or Des inflicts 1d4 + Str or Des) and Bite (1d6 + Str), and as Special Action you can Catch (You must perform a Strength test against one of the enemy, if you win you will be trapped) your goal if you used the bite. You can use any dowry in this way that is related to Str, Des or Con but only if they are related to Int, Sab or Car. You also have Disadvantage in Hand Play tests.

Sharp Senses: You have an Advantage in the Perception tests as long as your sense of smell is related.

Cursed Inheritance: When you come in contact with the silver you get Disadvantage in attacks, tests and roles until your next turn as well as losing the ability to use Change forms and return to your Wolf form.

Brother Wolf: You can understand and are understood by wolves, dogs and other canines. You have an advantage in tests of Deal with Animals towards them.

Like the Pack: When an ally makes a successful attack on a creature within 5 feet of you, you can use your Reaction to attack it as well.

Wild Nature: You have Disadvantage in tests of Persuasion against Humanoids.

Gross Defense: You add your Con to your natural Defense.

Fury: As a Special Action you can enter a state that grants you +2 damage done with melee attacks and Resistances to non-magical Physical damage. It lasts a minute and stops sooner if you do not attack or are attacked in a turn or if you use another Special Action to finish it. You can enter this state a number of times equal to your BN and recover its uses after a break. Traumatic events can trigger this effect without spending a use but when you end up suffering Psychic damage equal to Xd6 where X is your Level, this damage cannot be reduced in any way.

Skills:

Strength (Str)

Stamina (Con)

Simple and Complex Weapons

Blacksmith Tool (Int)

Acrobatics (Dex)

Intimidation (Cha)

Survival (Wis)             

Deal with Animals (Cha)

Idioms:

Human

Equipment:

Rapier / 1d8 / Fine

Blacksmith Tools

Tunica

10 Gold

Spells: Not a caster.

 

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Player: Kiiins                                    Real Name: Kilverth Hierro

Name: No one

Age: 955                                Gender: Male                        Occupation: Adventurer

Race: High Elf (174 cm - 65 Kg)

Level: 1 (50/150 Xp)             Class: Marksman

                    

PV: 9                          Defense: 16               BN: +1

PM: 0                         Speed: 30 ft.

Str +1.5          Dex +4.5

Con +1           Int +2

Wis -1.5          Cha +1

 

Feats:

Born adventurer: You have a special capacity for adventure and avoid the dangers anyway; you are Resistant to the damage of the Traps.

Vision in the dark: 60 feet.

Fairy´s Ancestors: You cannot be asleep with magic.

Fight Style (Archery): You get +2 in range attacks.

Firearms Creator: You can create a Firearm and use them. The firearm cost 60 Gold and four hours. Weapon does damage that benefit from your Dex. They also have an insurance that prevents the weapon from firing if it is active (it does not require action to activate and deactivate it), a creature that does not know how to use Firearms will have to pass an Intellect test of 20 to realize it.

Pipe Shotgun: 2d6. 2 charges, Action to recharge. Range of 30/60 feet. Two-handed weapon. 1d4 + Str as a Butt attack.

You can reload when you take Hide as Action.

Making 10 charges costs 25 Gold and takes 2 hours.

Skills:

Reflex (Dex)

Intellect (Int)

Light and Medium Armors

Range Weapons, Scimitars, Short Swords, Long Swords and Rapier

Gypsy Tools (Int)

Thief Tools (Int)

Acrobatics (Dex)

Insight (Wis)

Investigation (Int)

Perception (Wis)

Stealth (Dex)

Idioms:

Human

Draconic

Elvish

Infernal

Dwarf

Equipment:

Studded Leather Armor / Defense +2

Gypsy Tools

Thief Tools

Pipe Shotgun (18 ammunition)

Old clothes

10 Gold

Spells:

(0 PM) Prestidigitation (S/V): You create a minor magical effect. It lasts up to two hours.

 

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Player: Chicken                               Real Name: Chun Wa

Name: Afkage Kgeaor

Age: 19                                              Gender: Male                        Occupation: Executioner

Race: Half Orc (190 cm - 99 Kg)

Level: 1 (50/150 Xp)             Class: Fighter

                    

PV: 14                        Defense: 16               BN: +1

PM: 0                         Speed: 30 pies.

Str +3.5          Dex -1.5

Con +4           Int +2

Wis -1.5          Cha+1.5

 

Feats:

Reputation: You have an Advantage in Intimidation tests, and if a creature fails an Insight test against your Intimidation it is Terrified.

Vision in the dark: 60 feet.

Incredible Stamina: If your PV are going to be reduced to 0 instead you are left in 1 of PV. You recover this ability after a long break.

Wild Attack: If a melee attack is a Critical you inflict an additional die of damage.

Fighting Style (Proximity): You get +2 damage with melee weapons.

Spirit of Combat: You can use your Special Action to convert your inspiration into health, recover 1d10 + Con + Level PV, if you exceed your maximum PV you get temporary PV, you can use this ability a number of times equal to your BN between long breaks.

Skills:

Strength (Str)

Stamina (Con)

Armor (All)

Simple Weapons, Complexes and Shields

Poison Team (Int)

Athletics (Str)

Insight (Wis)

Intimidation (Cha)

Investigation (Int)

Perception (Wis)

Idioms:

Orc

Giant

Equipment:

Armor Chainmail / Defense +6 / Disadvantage

Great Ax / 1d12 / Two-handed

Poisons Set

Common clothes

10 Gold

Spells: Not a caster

How much strong do you thin they are?
  • Strong as an average D&D player Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Weaker than me! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are beast of combat! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0