Chapter 14: The ritual
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bor understood this and accepted it. But, of course, he also had the effect of erasing his memory ten times. It is well-known that people with multiple amnesias have short-term will problems. So, anyone can guess that Bor really does not want this. No matter how much Ozmar tried to convince himself that this was his choice, it was obvious that this was a manipulation. Despite everything, Bor had now agreed. Only now, he had to wait. 40 days have passed since then, during which Ozmar has completed the long preparations. He mourned at Bor, but because of the stupor he created on the memory spell, he sometimes couldn't even remember his mother's face and was angry about it. At the end of 40 days, Bor prepared without emotion and went to Ozmar. Bor was ready. Ozmar, who had been waiting for the ritual for many years, transitioned to the real world with the arrival of Bor. When Bor returned to his body in pain, he was shocked. He had completely forgotten about it.

Ozmar relieved his pain with a simple healing spell. Then he said," I need to give a signal," and sent a lightning bolt into the air. Suddenly reaching the clouds, lightning flashed and lit up the sky." Even the spirit of the mighty Ozmar is too strong for the minds of dozens of warlocks to take," thought Bor. But Ozmar had no power in this world. He could only create powerful lights and illusions. Ten minutes passed in silence after he gave the signal. All Bor thought about was his mother's death, but it was his choice. It was his decision. It was a path he chose. Ozmar had manipulated him very well. Aside from the fact that his memory was erased many times, even though he offered him the power 10 times and was rejected every time, the 11th time he didn’t accept it at once. He questioned it. Thanks to this, Bor had no doubt that he wanted this power.

Although Ozmar was a powerful warlock, his leading talent was his superhuman manipulations. Bor witnessed this in first person. Then a puff of green smoke descended from the sky to the ground. When the smoke dispersed, a young woman came out of it and approached Ozmar and said, "How are you, my love?" said. This spirit warlock was Gaiya. Ozmar suddenly grew up and took the form of a giant cloud. Then, in a manner resembling thunder, he shouted, "don't call me that way again, you vile creature," and shrank back again. Those who were at the festival also noticed it and sent a few warlocks and diplomats, but as soon as they saw Gaiya from the Ten Great Warlocks, they left them immediately while asking for forgiveness.

"Let's start if you're ready," Gaiya said. Then, looking at Bor, he said, "I'll meet you in a minute, honey. After that, you'll be with me." said. Gaiya looked at Ozmar and said, "Who is the victim?" he asked. "His mother," said Ozmar. "Give me a lock of your hair," Gaiya said to Bor without hesitation. Bor tore a lock of his hair off in the heaviest way possible and gave it to Gaiya. Gaiya muttered a few words, and immediately after that, she put her hands together and started blowing them. After a while, his hand began to glow brightly. Ozmar asked "ready?". Gaiya shouted, "Now!". Ozmar's transparent body suddenly turned azure, his eyes darkened, and his hair suddenly turned white. A lightning bolt flashed from his chest, Decaying from blue to yellow. Gaiya sent the green smoke in her hand to the lightning that hung in the air. The green smoke meeting with the lightning in the air formed an exquisite feast of scenery. So much so that Bor forgot that his mother would die for a moment. In fact, his mother was already dead. As soon as the green spell met the lightning, his mother's soul was mixed with lightning. The magic that remained in the air for a while merged and took on a dark blue color. Then Ozmar, looking at Bor, said, "get ready. It’s coming." Before Bor could ask, "what's coming?" the magic began to flow into Bor's chest. As if all his veins were going to burst, Bor started shouting, "stop it!". Gaiya said," Okay, it's time for the transition." Without a word, Ozmar took Bor with him and went to the other dimension.

Bor was screaming, "kill me." There was no use in changing dimensions. On the contrary, Ozmar's flat face was looking at him with a pitying expression. Hours have passed, and Ozmar took on the form of blue light. Sometimes his eyes shone dazzlingly. Sometimes, his eyes were just hanging in the air, dim and soulless, like a firefly about to take its last breath. Finally, Ozmar said: "I knew it would happen one day. I have built my whole life on this disgusting order. And now I have everything I've been running from before me. I'm giving another child what happened to me in my time," he grumbled. He was tricked like Bor. During his time Ozmar lost his sister for this spell. As a result, he became one of the most powerful sorcerers, but in return, he lost his innocence. The pain this loss caused him was much more brutal than the pain the rite inflicted on the body. Nevertheless, Ozmar made up for himself despite everything and learned to love himself again.

Ozmar, who devoted his whole life to Gaiya, swore he would not teach anyone these magic techniques.

Ozmar, who devoted his life to protecting Gaiya with his mighty hands, had many enemies, rivals, revenge seekers, and people trying to learn his techniques. Among them, no one could get close to Ozmar. Ozmar's vast strength made them burn to ashes in a matter of seconds.

0