Chapter 16: Centuries
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gaiya was shocked. She thought about the possibility of losing her father forever after she said horrible things to him.

Meanwhile, her mother threw the aid rope toward her father and performed the mitigation magic that almost every sailor knows. But probably because of the stress of the incident, she transferred all her energy to the magic without realizing it. Her father barely caught the aid rope in the stupor of hitting his head. Her mother began to pull her father easily, but just then, her father, who was as light as a sheet, began to be tossed in the sky along with the storm's strong wind. The blood flowing from his head mixed with the rain and floated towards the sea. It's starting to get red around the ship.

 

Her mother finally took control of her father and pulled him on board, but just then, the adrift ship was caught in the current, heading towards the cliffs. Her mother said, "You take care of your father!" Gaiya started to run to the helm, but the ship hit the rocks at full speed. Gaiya's leg was broken. She looked around. Her father was lying on the floor with his eyes covered in blood. And her mother was lying on the floor a little further away, with one of the wet irons of the deck stuck in her heart.

Gaiya's body started pumping adrenaline like crazy. Finally, she didn't have time to go into shock anymore. After casting a short-term healing spell on her leg, she got up, dragged herself next to her parents, and exclaimed, "Keeper of souls! Whatever the cost, whatever you request, whatever I have that you consider valuable, take it. Just give me your strength, help me."

 

….

 

Bor was beginning to forget his pain. A whole week had passed, and now his soul and body were used to the pain. Ozmar was constantly by his side, watching him. He was silent for an entire week. Bor didn't ask him anything anyway. Every now and then, Bor would scream and beg for help. After the ritual's long weeks, Ozmar thought Bor was ready for training.

-Bor, your wounds have healed. Your soul has completed its deal with the magic. Now we must start working. You have a lot to learn, but we'll focus on the lightning defense first. You will have the fastest reflexes in the entire world of magic and sorcery. In addition, you will have the most powerful magic, armor, and magic weapon in the world (magic armor and magical weapons vary depending on a person's magic orientation, the strength of magic energy, and mood.)

-But it is said that the strongest armor was created by stone sorcerers.

-Bullshit. Nothing can cross the lightning's energy wall, but if a good water warlock can adjust the pressure well, he can break even the most solid rock armor in half.

-I understand. How do I get started?

-First, you'll spend a whole year under that waterfall.

-A whole year under the what?!

-Exactly a year. Don't worry. Your power, the provision of all physical factors such as hunger and sleep, I will eliminate them all in this dimension. Remember that this dimension is shaped exactly as I want it to be. When you first came here, you couldn’t grasp this. That's why I have created it in a way that is not too different from the real world. But in this case, you should be prepared for the new shapes that this dimension will take.

-I still can't understand why I must stand under a waterfall for precisely a year. Can't you just show me the damn techniques?

-Just by showing you the techniques, I will never be able to make you one of the most powerful warlocks. This is something you should deserve. The most important thing you need to know about this training is that it will hurt. The magic you will learn under the waterfall is the perfect lightning posture. You will suffer every second you stand under the waterfall until your body awakens the lightning armor. According to my estimates, this will take about seven months. Then I will rain all kinds of disasters and suffering on you. Now do as I tell you and get under the waterfall, and if you question me once more, the consequences of this will be much more severe than you imagine.

 

Bor quietly did as he was told. He had fears about how this would end. How he would hold out, how he would maintain his sanity... it was utterly unknown. Nevertheless, this training was very important for Bor. Ozmar thought that if he could master the lightning armor, he would be able to face other problems more easily, and he was right. Ozmar's vast experience was perfect for the centuries-long education of Bor. From that day on, Bor never questioned Ozmar again, and the education that would last for centuries began that day.

0