Geniuses
443 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xia Qiu felt pain in his heart looking at his newborn hands. Xia Qiu then remembered his wife's betrayal when he was breaking through to the Martial Ancestor level, Xia Qiu felt a pain stab at his heart.

His wife was his most trusted ally. They had been together since they were at the martial student rank. For thousands of years, they had fought side by side, with their cultivation gradually increasing.

His current body could not sustain much, so he soon fell asleep. He found himself in an ever-so-familiar ocean. After looking carefully in a certain direction, he finally saw it above his soul.

"The Yin-Yang ring," said Xia Qiu as he breathed a sigh of relief.

This ring had been his greatest secret in his previous life. With its help, even with his mediocre aptitude, he had managed to reach the martial ancestor rank at only two thousand years of age. In it stood a separate dimension, in which he had found several powerful Yin-Yang cultivation techniques, treasures, and Yin-Yang energy.

As time passed, Xia Qiu discovered that he had been reincarnated in a completely different world, with a different cultivation system.

He had been reborn as the young master of the Xia clan, the most powerful clan in the surrounding regions, it even had a mighty Soul Condensation level ancestor.

Since he had his memories from his past life and the resources from the Xia Family, he cultivated with a terrifying speed, shocking the entire clan. By the age of nine, using the clan's body tempering technique, he had reached the organ refinement realm.

"You will be going to the Flying Fire sect," said the old ancestor of the clan, who had become Xia Qui's teacher since he had shown his talent.

"Yes teacher," said Xia Qui, still unwilling to depart from his new family. In his previous life, his parents abandoned him when he was a baby, and because of this, he had become attached to his new parents extremely fast.

"This sect, which has several elders at the peak of the Qi Refinement realm and three ancestors at the True Awakening realm, will be able to provide for your cultivation needs much better than I clan."

Xia Qiu was shocked when he heard this. Rumors said that True Awakening cultivators have a lifespan of ten thousand years.

Three days later, a cultivator of the Flying Fire sect came to pick him up on a flying-type treasure.

Somewhere else, at the same time.

"I hope you succeed, senior sister Ling Ling," said Xu Yue, looking at her senior sister who was going into seclusion.

Ling Ling felt her heart warm. Looking at Xu Yue, she knew that she was genuine this time.

"Don't worry little Yue my cultivation base has been at the peak of the True Awakening realm for the past 15 years," said Ling Ling as she used one of her hands to ruffle Xu Yue's hair, she then flicked Xu Yue on the forehead with her finger.

Xu Yue felt a stinging pain on her forehead. She then looked towards the direction her senior sister went and prayed for her success.

Liang Xiaoling was kneeling before Feng Shuchun.

"Master, this disciple has decided, I will not abandon my Dao," said Liang Xiaoling.

"If you had stayed on the Path of the Dao of the River, you would have passed this tribulation easily," said Feng Shuchun, sighing.

"Since I have comprehended the Dao of Water, I will not abandon it."

"So be it," said Feng Shuchun, sighing once again. Hoping her disciple succeeds and becomes a Minor Trandcendance Cultivator.

Xu Yue was standing outside her cave abode, painting. Looking at the imperfection on the mountain peak she had painted, Xu Yue scrapped it.

She knew why this had come to be. She then began painting once again. A person was being painted. This was not her strong point, but Xu Yue began painting anyway.

As Xu Yue began painting, storm clouds gathered over the peak. A moment after this, a figure began flying away from the peak, and the clouds followed her.

As Xu Yue saw this figure, it seemed as if a burst of lightning had struck her. She stopped for a moment, then began painting. It seemed as if she was possessed. Her eyes were following the figure while her hands were using the brush she had obtained from the trial to paint. She was not able to stop even for a mere moment.

Liang Xiaoling stood in the air, watching the Minor Dao Calamity gather. A few dozen other beings were also watching the calamity gather. This included nine men and women that had stood at the peak of the Mortal World for eons. The Nine Sect Ancestors at the False Immortal Rank

Lightning began to fall down on Liang Xiaoling, but this was no ordinary lightning. As it fell down on her, Liang Xiaoling began to resist with all her might, using countless pills, treasures, and secret arts she had learned in her life.

Seeing Ling Ling resist so fiercely, Xu Yue began painting with even more vigor, an aura began to appear on Xu Yue, anyone who would see this would be shocked. In her enlightenment, Xu Yue had surpassed the level of painting will and had condensed a Painting intent.

Xu Yue's fierce painting combined with her painting intent seemed to awaken something in her brush, it irradiated an aura that seemed to call for someone.

A painter wandered the streets of a normal mortal city, making a living by painting for passersby.On a certain day, just as he had finished a painting, he stood still for a few seconds, his status as an incarnation, and eons of memories appeared in his mind. He then sensed something.

"Little Jings' daughter," thought the painter as he laughed.

Something that would shock countless beings then happened, the mortal painter cultivated for a few seconds.

"This is enough," said the painter, with his cultivation now at the peak of the True Awakening Realm.

He then disappeared.

The lightning stopped.  After eight rounds of lightning strikes, it had stopped.

Liang Xiaoling looked towards the sky and saw something gathering. She finally had time to breathe. She took the several pills that her master had prepared for her. Both her injuries and qi had recovered somewhat.

Before she could do anything else, a bolt of lightning struck her. Her defensive treasures held the lightning back for a moment. There was only one thing she could do. She used her defensive technique with full force.

The defensive technique was like a piece of paper before a bolt of lightning. Just as the lightning seemed to take her life, For some reason, it weakened

Still, Liang Xiaoling stood there, on the brink of death. Three seconds later, a golden light seemed to erupt from the heavens, enveloping and healing her.

21