Chapter 1 – Poisonous Fangs
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Heaven, why you screw me like this?! Why you hate me so? Was it not enough to unjustly kill me once?'

Qing Xuan roared inside his mind. Just a few moments ago, he was inside that world of darkness he named the Hellhole of Loneliness. Everything was normal, and it was another dark, lonely day. There was no movement and nothing in view, as always. His consciousness floated in the eternal darkness as he sang a song. It was the only thing left for him to do in that world.

Just when he reached the end of his song, the sight in front of him blew his mind away. Out of nowhere, a speck of light appeared in front of him. It was the first light he saw in eons. Qing Xuan couldn't fathom where it came from or what it was. The world of darkness was so infinitely vast that even after moving around continuously for eons, he never came across anything else.

But today, out of nowhere, a speck of light appeared. It immediately attracted Qing Xuan's attention, and Qing Xuan directed his consciousness to get over to it. No matter what it was, he had to find out. Good or bad, life or death, he couldn't care less.

With the mind for truth, and hope to get out of this Hellhole — through death or reincarnation — Qing Xuan reached the speck of light. Although it was right in front of him, the brightness was the same as when it was far away from him. It was strange, too strange.

As a test, Qing Xuan called out to the light. After all, it could be another lost soul that ended up in this Hellhole, and it might even belong to a kind person. But even after calling out to it a few times, he received no reply.

Since it isn't another lost soul, it must be a way out. It might be a minuscule tear in the Hellhole, transferring outside light in here. Since consciousness has no fixed shape nor size, I can try squeezing through it.

And that's what Qing Xuan did. He spurred his consciousness into contracting and then entering the speck of light.

But the moment his consciousness touched that speck, the light started to devour him frantically. Qing Xuan finally concluded he was going to die, and since he was going to die, he might as well die with a bang!

Immediately, Qing Xuan spurred his consciousness into squeezing into the light at an even faster rate. He was going to enter the monster's tummy before it chomped him with its teeth. In the next moment, something strange happened. Qing Xuan's consciousness expanded to an unimaginably large size.

His consciousness had expanded to such a scale that Qing Xuan felt terrified. Now that his mind covered such a vast distance in that Hellhole, Qing Xuan realized he wasn't the only one. There were others there as well, thousands of them.

The reason none of them ever came into contact with each other was the enormous distance between them. Qing Xuan estimated he would need to spend another five lifetimes of travel to reach his nearest neighbor, and that was on the premise that the person stopped moving. But no one stayed stationary; everyone moved perpetually.

Just when Qing Xuan thought his consciousness would burst like a bubble, it started to contract at speed faster than it expanded. And when it contracted, it brought along those thousands of consciousnesses floating around.

In the next moment, he and all the consciousnesses contracted into a minuscule point inside the light, which then disappeared into nothingness with a "pop" sound. The darkness finally returned to its eternal calm, and Qing Xuan's consciousness faded.

'I won't be buried alone, at least. I can finally rest in peace.'

That was the last thought Qing Xuan had before the "pop" sounded. Having others share your misery was always a joyful thing, and having others die with you was even better.

But what Qing Xuan never expected was waking up again. The moment he opened his eyes, his heart burst with joy. He hadn't died. Instead, he seemed to have been reborn. He could feel his limbs, could see a roof above him, feel something soft in his grasp, and even feel a flame erupting in his lower body. He was alive and raging.

Qing Xuan immediately sat up on the bed. But the moment he sat up, pain from the depths of his soul assailed him. There were thousands of ants clawing at his soul. But those ants were manageable. The issue was that bunch of bigger ants- no, souls. They were trying to tear him apart with such might that he could barely suppress them.

To make matters worse, Qing Xuan could feel another soul besides his own trying to push him out. He had to suppress that bunch of bastards inside his soul, while simultaneously fighting off this retard trying to push him out. And when Qing Xuan thought it couldn't rain harder, a raging volcano burst from inside his body. He immediately identified it as an aphrodisiac. Now he had to divert some attention to the bursting drug inside the body as well.

'Well, the aphrodisiac isn't a big deal since there's a beauty nearby. I wonder if this guy was playing in a brothel before I came along?'

The moment Qing Xuan sat up, he already found the beauty lying near him. The softness in his hand was the beauty's meat buns that were almost bursting out of her robes. Since one of the issues already had a solution nearby, he only needed to deal with the other two. Qing Xuan decided to first focus on the guy trying to throw him out. But the moment he saw the soul pushing him away, an explosion went off in the depths of his soul.

"Motherfucker, so here you are! Haha! Heavens have blessed me this time; I can finally have a complete soul! What a blessing; no wonder I arrived in this body! It was because it originally belonged to me!"

Qing Xuan's heart burst with infinite joy. Eons ago, he went to a shitty temple, and the temple tore apart his soul and took away three parts out of four. In return, Qing Xuan received a shitty star whose purpose he didn't know.

And now, he finally found that missing part of his soul, and it seemed to be all three parts he lost. It was a blessing, indeed. Qing Xuan thanked the speck of light that appeared and blessed him with the great fortune. Since the soul belonged to him, he didn't need to suppress and keep it around until he could create a body for himself. He could directly merge with it.

And that's what Qing Xuan decided to do. He immediately used the soul force he was using to suppress that heretic to merge with him. But the moment he started the merging process, he found another raging explosion go off in his body from inside his heart. It resulted in Qing Xuan almost losing control over everything and getting reverse-devoured. He was so angry that he almost spat out a mouthful of blood.

'Heaven, why you screw me like this?! Why you hate me so? Was it not enough to unjustly kill me once?'

Qing Xuan roared in his mind. This new fire was even fiercer than the fucking aphrodisiac, and it was far worse as well. It was a goddamn poison, and it was the beauty lying next to him who poisoned him. Her nails dug into his skin near his heart and screwed him over. Thinking of his predicament, Qing Xuan wanted to wail. In his previous life, he died an unjust death. In his new life, he was going to die as soon as he was born.

He was just an innocent soul screwed over by Heaven for no reason. He hated the world right now, and he hated the Heavens, and he hated himself.

"Fuck you all!"

Qing Xuan roared in his mind. Immediately, his consciousness suppressed the souls he brought along with himself, paralyzed the other soul that was trying to push him out, locked the entire surrounding space, flipped the beauty on her back, and sat on her supple waist, holding her hands over her head with his own. His eyes had long turned red, and blood rushed to his head. The poison now circulated faster in his body.

The way everything happened, Qing Xuan was sure the poison would destroy his body before he subdued the souls. If that happened, all his efforts would go to waste.

And as for the beauty under him, she was momentarily stunned. And looking into Qing Xuan's red eyes and hungry wolf face that said he was going to devour her, the beautiful flower was scared. She started to struggle fiercely, but it was all to no avail.

"Hehe, it seems someone sealed your Cultivation. No matter how much you struggle, there's no escape."

Qing Xuan said to her with a depraved tone. As he spoke, his nose twitched, and he figured out the issue.

"Someone used the Yang Exploding Powder on us. When used by men, it acts as an aphrodisiac; but when used on women, it suppresses their bodies and Cultivation. It's the perfect medicine in the eyes of many degenerates."

The beauty under him had a rosy complexion. Adorning the beauty's visage were big eyes that sparkled like the stars in the night, shaded by willowy brows. A dainty nose that gave her a youthful charm. Succulent lips that provoked a man's desire. She was a beauty that could entrap even a God's heart, let alone a mortal like Qing Xuan.

"You- You- Stop! I am telling you, leave me, let me go! I am going to yell for help."

But at this moment, the only thing inside her eyes was Qing Xuan's beastly appearance and fear.

"Hehe, yell, yell your heart out! No one is going to hear, and even if someone heard you, they wouldn't come to your aid. Now then, how about you give me the anti-"

Before Qing Xuan could finish his words, the beauty started to yell with all her might.

"Help! Someone help! This beast is committing rape! Rape! Help! Save me! There's a rapist here! Someone!"

Qing Xuan's lips twitched, as he listened to her yelling. Although her voice was pleasant to listen to, he wasn't in the mood right now. He couldn't keep the thousands of souls suppressed for too long. He needed the antidote to the poison as soon as possible. Otherwise, it would be too late, and everything will go down the drain.

He had to do something before that.

1