Chapter 7: Mind of Terrors and Ruined Ritual
48 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(They/Them/Their Pronouns)

Within Ty’s Dream…

Ty was running down in a forest full of darkness, they didn’t know how they got there but they knew who could’ve brought them there.

“Where are you!?” they shouted out into the darkness of the woods, they heard the noise of something big running through the forest past them.

They immediately chased after the creature, they needed to know why she brought them here.

They stopped running… They were in the middle of a clearing standing on top of a ground that was made out of nothing but light blue crystals.

They recognised the place, it was when she separated from them.

A growl came from behind her, along with the cracks of the crystal from beneath the creature that was behind them.

“Do you know why I brought you here?”

It- NO She asked them.

“No…”

They answered her.

“I’m here to warn you”

She told them as she lunged at them and pinned them to the ground.

She’s a black wolf with wings and horns, one purple eye with a purple scar, and her other eye is red.

“Crimson’s Cult is doing a ritual to make someone become the holder for his Shadow Legion”

She informed them as her claws dug into their chest, she growled at them.

“I suggest you start using my powers, sister…”

She growled out and then got off of them, She turned around and ran into the woods as their vision turned black.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Site-19 Light Containment Zone, SCP-▮’s Containment Cell.

Ty woke up in cold sweat as Annabelle was stroking her head with a worried expression, Ty leaned her head back with a tired sigh.

“How long…?” Ty trailed off, “At least 5 hours” Annabelle informed her twin as she grabbed a cup of water.

Ty moved and leaned back against the bedhead with Annabelle’s help, Annabelle made sure Ty drank the cup of water slowly as the door opened.

“Am I interrupting something…?”

Ty didn’t need to look over to know who that was, the ukelele sound from when the question was asked was enough to know who it was, Ty tensed but was comforted by Annabelle who placed her hand on Ty’s shoulder.

Ty looked over to the containment cell’s doorway, Dr.Clef with his third eye fully visible to the twins was watching them.

“Why are you here?” Ty asked the eccentric SCP terminator, “Nah, I just have the task to help you with dealing with a satanic ritual” Dr.Clef answered.

“So you guys knew,” Ty said as she got up with Annabelle’s help, “Are you sure you don’t need me to come with you,” Annabelle asked Ty as she helped her walk over to Dr.Clef.

“Annabelle, I’ll be fine. Plus Nightmare won’t let me die if she was going to get her own revenge” Ty said as Annabelle passed her over to Dr.Clef who gladly helped Ty balance herself, “You can’t even walk on your own” Annabelle said while rolling her eyes.

“I thought you were going to say I can’t straight so I would’ve said I’m not straight, but whatever” Ty said as she with Dr.Clef’s help walked down the hall, “Exactly why I didn’t say it!” Annabelle shouted.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

USA, New York City, Near Everfall Woods(Site-28).

“So they were tracked here?” Ty asked as she, Dr.Clef and a group of MTF-International Occult Terminators(My own MTF that is specialised in dealing with cults internationally).

“Yeah, we tracked the signals here” Dr.Clef informed Ty as he loaded his shotgun, Ty appeared to be thinking as she looked in a certain direction.

“What’s on your mind?” Dr.Clef asked Ty as he found it to be uneasy when she zones out, “It doesn’t make sense to do cultish things near a Containment Site” Ty explained as the group continued walking towards the rocky parts of the forest.

It didn’t take long for them to find a cave opening with torches lighting the way inside, Ty led the group after she sneakily placed protection charms on the group.

After a few minutes of walking, they found where the cult was, in the middle of the group was a woman who lay in the centre of a giant pentagram.

“Disgusting freaks…” Ty and Nightmare growled out together, “So any way you want to do this or should we do things my way?” Dr.Clef asked Ty when he heard her.

“You and the MTF seal off all the exits and kill the cultists that are closet to you, I’ll deal with the ones at the circle and after we get to blow this place sky high” Ty explained the plan to the group, “I like your way of thinking” Dr.Clef grinned maniacally as he and the MTF moved out to fulfil the plan.

Ty's eyes suddenly glow red and purple before she moved into the shadows, Ty was allowing her to take control of the body for this mission.

When Ty exited the shadows her form had changed into the one that was in her dream, Ty allowed her younger sister Nightmare to have control.

The Matrix from before now known as Nightmare, lunged at the cultists at the circle and bit into one.

Nightmare placed a purple bubble around the woman and opted to protect her from the cultists.

Before long the cultists were either shot to death or mangled and ripped apart.

Nightmare used her powers to look like an ordinary black wolf with blue eyes, she then settled the woman at the cave entrance.

“So~ is the woman anomalous or does she have the Scarlet King’s army in her?” Dr.Clef asked as he went up to Nightmare’s side, “Neither, she’s normal, I suggest you get her amnesiacs” Nightmare spoke in telepathy.

“I’ll be blowing up the cave now before Ty gets angsty because of their unpleasant memories” Nightmare stated as she turned around and ran into the cave, ‘Their unpleasant memories…?’ Dr.Clef thought as he watched Nightmare disappear into the shadows.

After the group was picked by a helicopter, they watched as the cave was engulfed in a giant explosion that nearly reached them but didn’t because of Ty.

3