Chapter 8: Their First Meeting(Ty and 682) and Faded Scars
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(After their names are stated, their pronouns will be used in stead)

Many years ago, Terarscon, France in an unknown cemetery.

Ty was walking around in the cemetery due to the complaints of their entity friends in their mind, they were concerned that she barely had any friends despite her denial.

She was supposed to find an undead lizard that was terrorizing the people here and she possibly might have to explain that she wasn’t a human because the others told her he hated humanity and all life.

It didn’t take long for her to find him since he’s a large lizard with a mane, “Oh, so you were what they were talking about” Ty stated as she approached the hard-to-destroy lizard.

“Hmm, no human has ever had the guts of approaching me, your ever the most bravest or the most stupidest disgusting human I’ve ever met” 682 growled as he got up on all fours to his full height, “I’m no human nor am I someone who plays around with creation” she stated emotionlessly.

“*Growl* Liar, you clearly look and smell like one” he growled out before lunging at her, she jumped over him with the help of one of her other entities.

I’m not pure, I’m an alchemist, I have the dna of every creature inside of me” she informed him in his native language, “You- Who are you?” he asked after he got out of his shock.

“Someone who wants to be your friend,” she said as she sat cross-legged on the ground; Seeing as he failed at reaching her, he laid down on the ground in front of her.

“You said you had the dna of every creature. Are you dead or alive?” he asked after a minute of silence, “Neither” she answered while not breaking eye contact with him.

He became flabbergasted for a while when he heard, 'A being that is like me' he thought in shock.

“Yes, I’m a being like you, Atanti-ql-Paneu” Ty smiled softly when she said the last word(t̵̤͐́h̶͔̞̋e̷̬͗ ̷̜̗͂n̸͎͌a̷̹̘͗̈́m̴̯̥͝ȇ̷̱̟́), he ended up being more shocked than before.

“You can read minds and you know my name?” he asked her as she was still smiling softly at him, “Of course, what sort of friend would I be if I didn’t know who you were as yourself,” she told him as she leaned over and rubbed his snout with her right hand while her left was on her thigh.

“Don’t worry I won’t judge you for killing humans but please- don’t kill them in my presence unless I allow you to” she said with a soft laugh, “Hmph, fine” he agreed but something still seemed to bother him.

She tilted her head at him with a questioning gaze, “What’s wrong?” she asked in concern.

“You’ll need to leave sooner or later, when will I see you again?” he asked while having his gaze down to the ground, she laughed at the reveal of his worries.

“Don’t worry, I’ll visit you when I can though I’ll be very busy since I have to look after so many places” she told him softly as she continued to rub his snout, he tried to fight against sleep but couldn’t and ended up falling into darkness as she kept company for a few more hours before she had to leave for an important meeting though she left him a note.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Site-19 Light Containment Zone, SCP-▮’s Containment Cell.

“Ty” Annabelle called for her twin sternly, the said twin ignored her as she tried to go back to sleep.

“Don’t ignore me, I need to check your scars” Annabelle sighed in exasperation as she struggled to get her grumpy twin out of the bed.

it was a good thing they had accommodations that were given to them by the O5 Council themselves, Annabelle doesn’t have a clue on how she could explain Ty’s…problems to others that didn’t know them on a personal level.

“Come on, it’ll be just us in there” Annabelle stated as she finally got her sister out of bed and is now dragging her into the bathroom, the giant bath was another thing Annabelle was grateful to O5 for.

After a few minutes of struggle, the two got finally got well suited for Ty’s injury checkup.

“Why are you doing this again?” Ty asked her sister who was softly ghosting her fingers over Ty’s scars, “So I can be a good sister and check to see if you hurting?” Annabelle rhetorically said in a duh tone of voice.

“My entities rubbed off of you too much,” Ty said in a tired voice, Annabelle snickered as she rubbed at Ty’s neck scars.

“How have you been feeling lately?” Annabelle asked as she hugged Ty from behind, Ty squinted her eyes at Annabelle.

Annabelle, I feel the same as always” Ty spoke in Arazonian language, “Really? Because I think your just playing pretend again” Annabelle responded while she started braiding Ty’s hair.

Ty sighed as she leaned back, “Can we just drop this topic?” Ty asked as she started to go to sleep.

“Fine… Sis” Annabelle said as made sure Ty was okay and started to get them ready for bed.

2