Chapter 10: The First Conflict Part 1
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown Location…

“So this is the place that had the most anomalous energy?” Ty questioned as she had her hands on her hips, “Yes” O5-6 answered as he was standing next to Ty and MTF-Red Hammer Down.

Ty and Annabelle looked at each other than at the giant hole that was made from explosions that the Foundation used, the hole was abruptly cut off by metal.

“So they made a facility so they could do their rituals in peace after Ty brutally killed off some of their cult members with Dr.Clef?” Annabelle thought out loud.

“Wouldn’t put it past Crimson’s followers, they’re always like this after all” Ty responded while looking through her system.

 

Ty’s System

Dimension management

 

Dimension:

SCP Foundation

Universe:

27

Universe Creator(s):

TheFamousFilms, QueenKatProductions, Invisible Davis Studios

Timeline:

Unknown

Hey, Annabelle?” Ty called out to her twin in Arazonian, “Yes?” Annabelle responded.

Do you wanna know why we’ve been dealing with nothing but weird crap?” Ty asked her sister, “Hmm, Why?” Annabelle cautiously questioned.

We’re in one of the universes created by Bryan, Davis and Kat” Ty informed her sister, “Huh, that makes things difficult, are you going to go talk to them?” Annabelle said in response.

“I mean, I’ll try, but I doubt they’ll make changes,” Ty said as she walked down the steep side of the hole and to the metal facility, “What is she doing?” Dr.Clef asked Annabelle.

“Making an entrance, just stay between us so you don’t die in there” Annabelle stated nonchalantly, she watched her twin put her hands on the metal.

The second Ty’s hands touched the metal, it turned into black goo and broke through to a hallway.

Ty looked back at the group with a cold glare, “Let’s go” was the only thing that Ty said before jumping down into the abyss.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Part 1/4

2