Chapter 12: The First Conflict Part 3
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ty First Person Point of View)

Children of the Scarlet King Main Facility…

“Ow, my head” I groaned as I tried to get up, “I wouldn’t do that sis,” Annabelle told me as she helped me get and made me lean against her for support.

“Are you okay?” Dr.Clef asked me as he reloaded his shotgun, ‘Yeah, not scary at all' I thought sarcastically while nodding my head.

I stayed quiet for a little while, we were on the move again.

I sensed some things earlier, ‘It seems that Crimson wasn’t summoned or able to possess someone, I guess it was only to test to see if they could potentially summon him’ I thought while sharing my head.

“What’s wrong,” Annabelle asked me, concerned for my wellbeing.

“I don’t think they’ve summoned the Scarlet King yet, I think they’re testing to see if they can summon him” I explained as I kept my pace with Annabelle, it’s hard to walk when you’re relying on someone to make sure you don’t fall over.

Thought it wasn’t that long before we got to the ritual room, there were a lot of guards in front of the door.

Keyword: WERE.

Dr.Clef and Red Hammer Down got rid of them very easily, is it okay for a deity to be afraid of those who are mortals!

Annabelle made sure I was okay before we went in, mainly because whenever I use Nightmare’s power, the more the scar on my eye infects me with a special virus.

The ritual room was like a cathedral, but black and red.

The front where the altar should be was red with a black outlined pentagram, I subconsciously tightened my hold on Annabelle when I saw his picture on the glass.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Part 3/4

1