Chapter 13: The First Conflict Part 4
28 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Normal 3rd Point of View Now)

Children of the Scarlet King Main Facility, Ritual Room…

Annabelle sat Ty on the ground and decided to deal with this part now since she was the one with HOLY power while Ty had DARK power.

There weren’t many cultists in the room, there were about 10-20.

Though that would seem a bit much to some people, but not to the twins, they’ve dealt with over 1000 people on multiple occasions.

O5-6 sat next to Annabelle and decided to make sure nothing was wrong with them while Dr.Clef stayed next to the two.

Annabelle signalled the MTF to read their guns and so they did, Ty was in her meditation state to make sure nothing unexpected was going to happen.

Annabelle brought down her hand as she sat down on the ground where she was, O5-6 covered Ty’s ears to save them the trouble of having to block out the noise. (How’d he know about her meditation?)

In a matter of seconds, a rain of fire from guns immediately filled the air.

And it was also in a matter of seconds that every cultist was killed by the gunfire.

Annabelle signalled the MTF to stop while she got up, she went over to the pentagram to get the job finished.

Floating a few feet above the pentagram was a black and red orb, it was what Crimson(The Scarlet King) was sealed in.

Annabelle placed her hands on the orb, and both she and Ty got white noise in their minds.

Though Ty screamed as she seemed to have it the worst, pushing Annabelle to use her powers on the orb.

What Annabelle did shut the orb up but brought about something else.

.. .----. .-.. .-.. / -... . / -... .- -.-. -.-  ‘I’ll be back'

https://morsedecoder.com/

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Part 4/4

2