127 – My own personal bread shuttle [4]
681 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glacia ran around the dorm wildly, not knowing what to do but expend all her energy. However, she soon noticed something strange. Her surroundings suddenly went eerily quiet.

Although this creepy atmosphere would scare any sensible 3-year-old child, Glacia instead smiled brightly and cheered loudly.

"Mommy!"

As if on cue, a portal opened up right in front of Glacia, and out came Sylvia, who had a warm smile on her face.

"Sweetie, I missed you..."

Glacia dashed in to hug her tightly. She sniffed in her mother's scent, which she also missed so much. Eventually, her hug was broken gently by Sylvia, who calmed asked her some questions.

"Did you have fun?"

"Nn!"

"Did Theo do anything strange to you?"

Of course, Theodore didn't do anything strange to Glacia. Even if he did, Glacia would have no way of knowing since she had no frame of reference. Thus, she shook her head.

"No... daddy's nice!"

Hearing this, Sylvia heaved a sigh of relief. Then, she turned Glacia around and inspected the dark blue ribbon that was on her hair.

"Sweetie..." She said as she tied the ribbon even firmer on the back of Glacia's hair. "...Remember this, whatever happens, do not take off this ribbon."

"Then I don't have to take a bath?" Glacia's eyes lit up with hope.

'Right, she really hates baths, does she?' Sylvia sighed. Then, with the sweetest smile she could conjure up, she whispered, "do you really want to not take a bath?"

Glacia suddenly shuddered. She didn't know why, but she had a feeling that she shouldn't say the wrong words now.

|Little Cia, don't say that you hate baths!|

Sylph's suddenly appearance and words lent more credits to her earlier assumption.

Thus, Glacia gulped a mouthful of saliva and answered, "n-no! I love baths!"

"Great! Then, you don't need to worry about the ribbon. It's an artifact, so it's automatically water-proof anyway."

"Ar...tifact?" Glacia tilted her head in confusion.

In response, Sylvia merely patted her head with a chuckle. "You don't need to worry about this right now, sweetie. Just don't tell Theo about this, okay?"

"Nn! I love surprises!"

While the mother-daughter duo was conversing happily with each other, Wind spirit Sylph landed on Glacia's head to inspect the ribbon.

|Interesting... if I wasn't looking closely, I wouldn't have noticed that it's an artifact...|

However, Sylvia's time was limited, as just after a few more dozen of seconds, she reluctantly let go of Glacia with a sigh.

"Sweetie, I won't be able to meet you again for some time, so stay safe, okay?"

"Nn!"

Then, Sylvia disappeared back into the portal with a lingering smile on her face.

Immediately after Sylvia was gone, Glacia's surroundings returned to normal, and she was back to being alone in the "designated running room" that Alicia had put her in.

Strangely, Glacia felt tired, so she decided to just go to sleep. Exiting the room and coming back to the living room, she made a beeline for the sandbox and was about to dive right into it. However, she was caught mid-air by Alicia.

"Glacia, don't go in there!"

"But daddy said I sleep t—"

"H-he's just joking with you," Alicia said as she sent a brief glare toward the still-sleeping Theodore, "come, you'll sleep with me."

Then, she took Glacia to her bed and laid down on it. Hugging Glacia tight, she chuckled.

"Heh, dad don't know that he has just given up the best hug pillow."

***

Morning.

How did I know that it was morning, you may ask?

Well, if the sun blinding me through the window as soon as I opened my eyes wasn't a clear indicator, I didn't know what would.

That asides, I silently cursed my past self for not closing the curtain beforehand and finally got up with a groan. Closing my eyes to focus on my Mana sense, I heaved a sigh of relief upon seeing that Glacia was still inside the dorm.

'Good, looks like I can really entrust Alicia with this.'

 Then, my stomach rumbled. Since Alicia didn't have to go to headmaster Alan today, she was probably still dead asleep. That meant I had to go outside to grab breakfast.

Sighing, I went into the bathroom and washed my face like I always did every morning. Then, my eyes landed on the hair gel just beside the mirror. It was still full since I couldn't be bothered to actually style my hair, and it wasn't going to be used today either as I had already decided to go out with messy hair... like every day.

Then, I left my dorm and made my way toward the cafeteria, trying to shrug off the stares everyone was giving me.

'Well, I'm already prepared for something like this.'

What I wasn't prepared for was someone running up to me with shinning eyes. "T-Theodore Gray, right?"

Confused, I blurted out, "yes?"

"Yes! I finally met you! I'm a huge fan!" The student said as he shook my hand and placed in it some sort of business card. "I-I just want to wish you luck on your duel!"

"What duel?"

 Seemingly too excited to hear my question, the students ran away excitedly.

Frowning, and left with no other choices, I inspected the business card he left me.

'Theodore fanclub?'

Goosebumps suddenly appeared all over my body. I quickly flipped the card over, hoping to find out more information about it. After a brief look, I could isolate the important information.

===

[Theodore fanclub] is a club created by Lynn Blitz, the Saintess of Lightning.

===

'That brat... what is she up to now?'

===

The fanclub operates on a strict hierarchical system, with the highest rank being Lynn Blitz, the club president, followed by three executives: Raun Serus, Amelia the Saintess of Life, and Krista Nightshade.

===

'...I'm going to have a word with Krista after this.'

The rest of the information wasn't important, but it should be noted that the members of the club was mostly male. 

No, it wasn't because I was attractive to males or anything. Rather, they were mostly students who had their girlfriends charmed by Arthur. Some even got ditched because their girlfriends wanted to have a chance to be with Arthur. They most likely joined the club because of the rumors that I hated Arthur, and that I managed to defeat Arthur that one time at the beginning of the year. In other words...

'A gathering of NTR'd men... how interesting...'

It slightly saddened me that my only followers were men as pitiful as this, but that was it. As long as these guys didn't bother me too much (they definitely would), I had no reason to intervene.

'Except for the so-called club president and executives that is. I'll have to teach them a lesson about consent.'

Not that I was the most qualified one to do that, but whatever.

Ripping the business card apart, I sat down on a nearby bench and pulled out my holographic phone. Then, I texted Lynn and asked her about the supposed "duel."

Instantly, and almost creepily, I got a rely.

===

Yellow: Did you fotget about your own duel with Eran Bytros?

Me: What?

Yellow: It's all over ASN.  = =

===

Then, she sent me a link to a particular video on Avaron social network.

After watching the entirety of the video, I couldn't help but let out a curse. "What the fuck is this?"

In the video, a student, whom I presumed to be Eran Bytros, was facing another student who had black hair and gray eyes. The latter student looked nothing like me, but I guessed that people mistook him for me due to the low video quality.

"Theodore Gray!" Eran said, voice loud. "I challenge you to a duel!"

The student posing as me laughed evilly for a few seconds before answering in an ominous tone.

"Very well, I accept!"

Then, the 5-second-long video ended.

Despite its length, the video still generated some 9,000 views. Considering the fact that Avaron's students count only hovered at 10,000, it was safe to say that almost everyone in Avaron had seen this video.

What made this situation worse was the comment section.

===

Soupcarrot: Is taht really Theodore gray? = =

Trroperes: HAHAAAAH! WHAT'S WITH THAT LAUGH?

Arthuradmirer123: @Soupcarrot he is. I can never mistake the bastard who hurt my precious!

RealSaintessofLightning: Alright! Crush him, Theodore! ^^ 

Observer: Guys, I don't think that it's Theodore. Sure, he has black hair and gray eyes, but his face looks very different. Trust me, I'm in 1-1

Krpyton: Can someone please send me the sauce for the dragon hentai in the post right before this? Please Ive been looking fori t for thr past hour ㅠ_ㅠ

JesuL: Can someone draw Theodore X Arthur hent—

===

I immediately shut my phone down and heaved a tired sigh.

'I'll pretend I didn't see that comment.'

That asides, despite there being some perceptive people like that Observer guy, the general consensus was that I was going to have a duel with Eran later today. 

'It's plainly obvious who was behind this. Eran Bytros, you bastard!' 

In the novel, he was merely a minor villain. Or, more specifically, Max's lackey. However, this was my first time seeing him inside Avaron. When I discovered his absence in Max's lackey group, I just chalked it up to mere inconsequential changes. But... it seemed that this little shit was actually a bigger problem that I thought.

After taking my time to abstain myself from just finding Eran and ripping his throat out, I planned out my next move.

'Heh, I can't believe I'm doing this but... it's best that I actually go to the duel.'

With all eyes on me right now, there was little I could do to fall under the radar again, so this little amount of exposure wouldn't affect anything too much. Besides, I could use this duel as a chance to discourage anyone from ever attempting anything this stupid against me again.

'It's good that Eran's the one behind this.'

After all, I could beat him up as I wished since Duchess Bytros wouldn't give a fuck about him; something about him being the 9th child. Even if some other noble accused me of undermining the authority of a Grand Duchess, what the fuck could they do? First, Duchess Bytros wouldn't care, as said before. Second, they wouldn't carelessly touch me, who was a Saint, and also someone who was "congratulated" by the lightbulb personally.

With my mind set on crushing Eran in the most gruesome way possible, I made my way toward the t—

Growl—!

Hearing this rumble of my stomach, I instead changed my destination back toward the cafeteria.

'Can't fight on an empty stomach.'

14