Chapter 77: Willing To Do Anything For You(1)
152 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adage came back bringing food with him, instead of accepting the food like she usually does, Keira slapped again his hand that was holding the bowl of food. The porcelain bowl shattered into pieces on the floor, spilling its contents. Fury was burning inside Keira.

She directly looked Adage eye to eye with indignation and yelled, “What is it that you want?!”

Adage fell into a brief silence. His mood was somber. He quietly said, “I want you to eat…”

This caused Keira to burst into a rage, “Eat?! Do you actually fucking think I have any appetite to eat after what you have done to me?!”

Adage lowered his head, making it so that Keira could barely see his expression. He then spoke with a voice that was deep as the pit of the abyss.

“Yes…”

Slap.

Keira straightaway slapped Adage across the cheeks. Keira was so angry that if she were given a gun right now, she would not hesitate to pull the trigger on the crazy male lead in front of her acting pitifully.

Adage still had his head turned to the side after being slapped so hard that his white cheeks were starting to turn bitter red. He bit his lower lip, but still refused to look Keira in the eyes as if he couldn’t bear to see the expression that was plastered on her face. Blood immediately started to form on his pulped lips from the strength that he put on his bite.

“Hey… look.at.me.” Keira deeply called out.

Adage stiffened, before slowly bringing his gaze unto her. He could now clearly see the inferno that was raging in Keira’s irises. He could instantly tell, she was mad… really mad. He had expected this outcome, yet his heart still stings from the obvious rejection in Keira’s eyes.

He thought, ‘—But this is better… at least she is still here by my side.’

Adage suddenly became resolute. Keira could quickly sense the change in the atmosphere around Adage. At first, she was confused why the male lead hadn’t flared up from her outburst. If this was Aster or Ezekiel, they would quickly try to seek control of the situation. But then, Keira remembered that—Adage is not like that. In fact, he wasn’t like the other male leads she had encountered. Although Adage was domineering and aloof on the outside when in front of her, he would always fail to hide the feelings in his heart and display them on his face.

Now seeing the change in his expression face-to-face, Keira’s face dimmed.

“Hey… do you think that always pretending you did nothing and acting like you usually do will magically make everything stay the same as before?”

Adage’s face crumpled in displeasure. He was hit on the sore spot. Indeed, what Keira had stated was correct. Adage knew that they could never go back to the same as in the past, but his wistful thinking that everything would eventually return to where it should belong always lingers in the back of his mind. That’s why in the past two worlds, the different ‘him’ always pretended nothing had ever happened to try to go back to the ‘once upon a time’.

Keira remained quiet, to let Adage soak her words to his core. But after what seemed to be an eternity in the mute room, Adage closed his eyes before shortly opening them again.

He softly whispered, “Then, if I were to stop pretending that nothing happened, would you willingly remain by my side?”

Keira felt her head hurt from speaking to this person in front of her. Her veins felt like it's about to pop from the irritation Adage was causing.

She massaged her head and articulated, “Why would I want to stay at someone’s side, who let the whole town hunt me down, and upon captured was then entirely crippled?!”

Adage suddenly kneeled on the carpeted floor and locked gazes with her. Keira jolted in surprise. He laid his head on her legs that were hidden inside the quilt. His eyes were glistening like a puppy trying to curry favor with its master.

“I never planned on letting any of those people capture you.” He said, ever so sweetly.

Keira scoffed and looked to the other side of the room, slightly afraid she would be swayed by whatever antics Adage was playing at.

She jeered, “Yeah, you aren’t so stupid to willingly give out one million gold just to find one person.”

Adage sprang forth. He cupped Keira’s head and tilted her head back in his direction. Their face was so close that their noses were almost touching. Adage intensely peered into Keira’s eyes.

With his raspy voice, he firmly muttered, “No, I won’t do this to ‘just find one person’. I am willing to give out one million—no… Be it one million gold, ten million gold, or my entire kingdom and treasury, to find this one person—to find you.”

Keira’s eyes which reflected Adage’s amethyst eyes greatly shook. Her heart was beating out of her chest.

Adage continued as his expression soften and turned into a look that displayed his profound love for the person in his eyes. “Keira, I am willing to give anything, do everything, just so I could have you.”

Adage lightly rested his forehead on hers. “I would cross multiple worlds, just to have you by my side again.”

He moved his lips and kissed her. He slowly consumed her soft pink lips. It was not forceful nor did it seem aggressive. It was a passionate and mellow kiss. The gentleness of the kiss made Keira weak and she could not find the strength to push him aside.

The gentle kiss slowly became deeper.

“Unh… mmm… mhpmh—!”

Keira was trying to catch her breath, she unconsciously opened her teeth. Adage quickly took this opportunity to fully enter her mouth by pushing his hot tongue in. The foreign object freely explored her mouth, touching every crevice that sent shivers to Keira from the unexpected pleasure.

Good thing she was already sitting on the bed, as she felt she would have already fallen over from how her body weakened from Adage’s sensitive touches—not like she could stand in her current situation.

The once-cold atmosphere quickly became heated. Keira’s head was already spinning as Adage continued to devour her now reddened lips. She would try to hide her tongue away, but he would always chase hers, and once caught, he would not reserve any effort to tease her little tongue, sucking it, or wrapping it around his own.

His other free hand which was not holding Keira’s head in place, made its way to her back, slowly caressing it, causing Keira’s whole figure to shiver. When his hand started to go lower, that’s when alarm bells sounded in her head. She grabbed Adage’s hand which was slowly going out of control. But this didn’t stop Adage from doing anything else.

Adage removed his lips from hers. He glanced at Keira’s face. Her eyes were misty from the small droplet of tears forming. Her face was painted soft red, which just entices anyone looking to have a bite. Adage showered her face with small kisses, slowly making its way to her ears, where he naturally sucked on instinct.

“Ah…!”

He licked her earlobe and softly bit it. He then moved to her neck. Adage inhaled her familiar scent. Although the bodies were different, Adage just found out that whatever Keira’s soul was residing, it would always hold the same sweet scent. Maybe it’s the soul that he naturally detects and smell.

Adage nibbled on the soft skin on Keira’s neck, making her jolt awake from her dazed state. She pushed Adage back. It appeared that Adage had already expected that, as his face showed a nonchalant expression. He even licked his lips like a stuffed wolf pleased by his meal.

His loose black robe was barely hanging on his shoulder. His chest pack was slightly showing for Adage wore no undergarments under his big robe. His luscious hair was disheveled, creating a messy yet alluring look. His lips were also swelling, making them appear more plump and red, and his eyes showed a dangerous glint of thirst and hunger.

 

Announcement

Hello! Sorry for having late uploads in the past week and not uploading for the past couple of days. I have been extremely busy with final exams and am currently suffering from a fever as a result of that. As some of you know, being a university student, the finals are literal hell so I have been swarmed with so many things and now exams are here so I had to focus on my school works first.

There will be times in the future when I might not upload my chapters on time or miss an upload, but please do not worry, I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF EVER DROPPING THIS NOVEL, unless an unpredictable event occurs that forces or make me incapable of writing.

Thank you so much for your support and love for this story of mine, I truly appreciate it. I only ask for your patience if ever I will announce a hiatus or have to take a break, as life is full of unpredictable variables.

I will upload 2 chapters today and will be uploading 2 chapters since I owe you guys a chapter from last Friday, and from this week's Monday and Wednesday.

As always, Happy Reading Everyone <33

6