Ch 23 – Secret way
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It’s necessary.” said Kirumi with a cold look.

Miu slammed the keyboard in a frustrated manner, got up to her feet. 

“Hell yeah! I’m not gonna trust some nobodies with my life. Screw them all, dying of penetration is not the worst way to go.” yelled Miu with confidence.  

“You can’t!” said Kaede.

“Shut up, Kaidiot. You know more than anyone that you were powerless against Monokuma. So stop pretending your head or your body is more valuable than a whore’s. You suck! Don’t get in my way.” yelled Miu and turned to Kirumi.

“Fine, I’ll do your stupid trap. Come to my lab.” said Miu.

Miu and Kirumi both exited the dining hall through the front door.

“I can’t allow them to kill our future friends. Himiko bring those cassette voice recorders with you. We’re going to record a voice recording and send it to the students of the other killing games.” said Shuichi with a smile.

“Oh that’s right! We could just throw it into the portal. We don’t have to risk ourselves.” said Himiko.      

“Keebo you too, come with me.  Maki…hmm. Tell Maki to guard the portal if she comes here. Tell her to also keep an eye on Korekiyo. And Gonta, you should guard the portal and prevent Kirumi and Miu from setting a deathtrap. If Kaito comes, tell him to go to classroom A, I’ll be there myself.” said Shuichi looking around everyone in the room. 

He then turned his head to Kaede specially.

“Kaede, you’re the leader. You should probably lead the others if something comes up.” said Shuichi with a smile.

“Jeez, I know I said to lead the others after I’m dead. But you’re even bossing me around?” asked Kaede with a puffed cheek.

“Ugh, it’s not like that. I just wanted to tell you what I think is the best course of action, logically. It’s just a suggestion, afterall. You can do whatever you want, I wasn’t order-” mumbled Shuichi.

“Hahaha, you’re cute when you’re flustered, you know that?” said Kaede with a smile.  

“C-cute?” gasped Shuichi with a blush.

“I was just joking. I get you Shuichi. I’ll do whatever I can to protect them while you’re not around. My memories and personality might be fabricated by that flashback light. But my heart still beats for you guys.” said Kaede while raising her arms to show strength.

“Thank you, Kaede.” said Shuichi with a wide smile.

***********

“Is that a-” muttered Leon. 

Indeed, his eyes were not deceiving him. Behind the curtains of the dojo was a portal.

Leon turned back and went past the curtains. He got out of the dojo and ran around the fifth floor, trying to find anyone he could find. Luckily Byakuya, Sayaka, Toko were there.

Leon brought them to the dojo and they entered behind the curtains.

“Interesting, so there is another portal. Well done Leon.” said Byakuya.

“Hehehe, you can count on me, boss.” said Leon with a smile.

“So, what will we do now?” asked Sayaka.

“We’ll hide this information. Especially from Makoto and Kyoko.” said Byakuya.

“Hmm, is that really necessary?” asked Sayaka.

“Are you doubting yourself now? If Makoto or Kyoko finds out about this, most likely they are going to guard this portal. Hmph, they’ll probably get themselves killed trying to talk to the people on the other side.” said Byakuya with contempt.

“Yeah, you’re right. And this portal, where do you think it will lead us? The gifted juvenile academy students or the jabberwock island killing game students?” asked Sayaka.

“Probably juvenile academy students. I imagine from Monokuma’s announcement that the portal on the ground floor will teleport us where the Jabberwock Island students are. Sayaka, Toko find Mukuro and bring her here. We need her to work as a guard for this portal along with Leon. Make sure to grab knives and weapons and bring it here also. The time limit is almost up.” said Byakuya.

Sayaka and Toko went out. Strangely enough, Byakuya went out as well, leaving only Leon at the dojo. Soon Mukuro arrived at the dojo and Leon told her about the portal. Soon Toko and Sayaka came back into the dojo. Sayaka was holding knives and a sword. Toko brought a crossbow.

“W-wait, w-where is my white knight?” asked Toko.

Just then Byakuya entered the dojo. He was holding a drone in his hands.

“Wow, dude, what is that?!” gasped Leon. 

“A drone, isn’t it obvious?” said Byakuya.

“There is a camera attached to the top” said Sayaka while pointing.

“Yes, the camera is giving feed to the monitor I have.” said Byakuya and held up the small smartphone-like device that he was holding.  

“With this, I can control the drone from afar.” said Byakuya.

“Cool.” said Leon with a thumbs up.

“What are you seriously trying to achieve with that thing?” asked Mukuro.

“I’m going to fly it into the portal. This would help me look if someone is at the other side, guarding the portal.” said Byakuya.

“Hahaha, you don’t need that junk to do that when you have me, I can jump in and out through the portal at the speed of sound.” said Mukuro with a playful smile.

“Sure, it’s not that I doubted your abilities.” said Byakuya.

“Or were you worried about my well being?” asked Mukuro with big eyes.

“My white knight only cares about me! You bitches are hoarding over him now just because he has the power of leadership now.” hissed Toko angrily at her.

“Jeez, you’re more unhinged than before. You should put her on a leash or something, Byakuya” said Mukuro.

“I’m considering it.” said Byakuya in which Toko sulked. 

But Byakuya quickly turned serious and began talking. 

“That is not my only reason. This portal should theoretically be teleporting us to a completely new and far away location. We’re at hope’s peak. But supposedly the place we teleported to should be somewhere very far away. The signal of the camera or the signal to the drone should not reach here.”   

“Oh I see. So if the drone doesn’t drop to the floor, it means the place we are teleporting to is actually much closer to Hope’s peak academy?” pondered Sayaka.

“Either that or the portal has the ability to transmit radio signals. Still, this portal is certainly strange. Never knew that such technology was possible outside of fiction.” said Byakuya.

The final minute of the time limit was over. With it came Monokuma’s announcement.

“The blue balling waiting has finally ended. Now we can enjoy the all new face to face, action based team killing game! Don’t forget, if you kill a student other than the one from your killing game, you will be rewarded! Ahh, the reward isn’t going to be handed out until the war phase ends tho.” proclaimed Monokuma from a speaker nearby.

1