Chapter 68: Between two
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 68: Between two

"Hey, you might want to be a bit more decent, my king," Lucius tapped Leon with a finger on the shoulder, looking amused.

"I missed my Tommy," Leon hissed, staring at the finger that had touched him like it was cursed.

"Your Tommy? Let me tell you something, Leon. You might get to toy with him now, but only because I allow it," Lucius leered over the king's face, his red eyes twinkling.

"You both had gone too far," Thomas's face was unreadable. There was a fire in his eyes, though. One full of indignation. He snapped his finger, and both the king and the vampire were bound and gagged. "Let me tell you how this is going to go."

They were behind a dark barrier, away from prying eyes. Thomas first looked to Lucius.

"You blame me for what happened. I understand that," he snapped. It was his fault, but it was also Lucius's and Yima's. Not to mention Leon. "And that stops now!"

Lucius just rose his eyebrow.

"Yes, it does, Lucius. Because I don't feel guilt over a bunch of murderers, and that won't change anytime soon," then, Thomas turned to Leon. "And you, you are by far worse than him because you try to use me! If I hear one more comment out of you about singing, I will feed you to the mockingbird."

Leon began to shake his head, then. Thomas went and got the gag from his mouth.

"I am sorry," the king said, reminding Thomas about himself.

"No, you are not," Thomas told him, echoing Lucius. "And if you don't want to be, you will hop back in your carriage, and go home."

Lucius was chuckling from behind the gag. Thomas went and removed his next.

"Where is that bite coming from, Tommy? Had you always, had it?" Thomas's eyes narrowed at the vampire.

"I will not be toyed with. Maybe you are right. Might be that now I have gotten power for the first time in my life, but I will use it, darn it!" Thomas blinked, when Lucius leaned away from him and mumbled something under his nose.

"What was that?" Thomas leaned forward, and he felt a foot trip him up, and he fell. There, on the ground, he saw that Lucius had picked the lock on his chains, and was now free to hover over him.

"Oh, Tommy, you don't know who you are dealing with," Lucius spoke. "Do you know why I am so adamant on having you and then discarding you?"

"Because you are sick in the head?" Thomas bit back.

"No because you have had the most adorable hero worship on me since forever. A delicate crush that grew and grew with the passing of time," Lucius straddled Thomas's legs, and pinned him down.

"Vampire, stop," Leon spoke weakly. The siren was his.

"You should be punished as well, my king," Lucius spat. "For taking that which belonged to me."

Chem sparkled, but Lucius just gripped the dungeon core and took it off Thomas's neck.

"Ask yourself, Tommy, why aren't you burning my hand right now. Ask yourself if I am lying?" Lucius began to laugh then. His eyes danced from Thomas to Leon and back. "Neither of you are even a tenth of my age."

"Stop the games, Lucius," Thomas yelled. "Do you even care about those that died?"

Lucius's lips turned up as quick as an attacking snake, and his fist connected with the soil next to Thomas's head.

"Never put that in question, Tommy. Whatever crimes I have committed, this one is not among them," Lucius spoke. Thomas gave up on struggling under him, and he closed his eyes. 

"There is this thing about power, Tommy. A lesson I will give you for old time's sake," Lucius leaned so that their lips were brushing. "Power is all about leverage. If you don't have it, you don't have power. You are the same weakling as you have always been. It is just that now, you have a pretty voice."

Thomas bit his lower lip, and tried to get his breathing under control. Why was he not fighting back? Why was he allowing Lucius to do as he pleased?

"I command you to get off me," Thomas spoke, trying to place as much mana as he could in his vocal cords. Lucius blinked, and got up.

The vampire looked around, and then to the dungeon core, which was being picked from the ground and placed back around Thomas's neck.

"Lucius, you won't rob me of my free will," Thomas spoke, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "You won't rob me of my dignity!"

Lucius chuckled then, not believing these words.

"I demand, and order you, to speak the truth. What is it that you feel about me?" Thomas wanted to know. His first order had been listened to. He wanted to know if his second one will be, as well.

"H..." Lucius seemed to look like he was in pain for saying the first letter. He snarled then, and hit the barrier. "Desire. How dare you lay with someone who is not me?"

"You are both sick," Leon murmured. No one paid him any attention. He was playing a ruse, but those two...they were besotted with each other.

"You pushed me into Leon's hands," Thomas snarled. His fists balled at his sides. "You sold me to him!"

"I never thought you will go through it all," Lucius snarled, making a step forward. "You are so clearly in love, that..."

With a snap of his fingers, Thomas released Leon.

"Well, I feel like you need to be punished yourself," the siren yelled, as he made his way to the king. "To look from a distance at what you can never have. Because of your desire to remain the one in the right!"

Leon wrapped his hands around Thomas, when the siren did the same. He kissed back when he was kissed. When the fangs sank into his neck, he was stuck between the two men. Neither would show him mercy. But that was ok, he could play them both.

1