Incredible Bastards – The Worst night of their life so far – Episode One Part Two
11 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We need to get John and Lashes” Aria says, “Well it is safe to assume they must both be near” Evan reassures her. “By the time we get there they will both be dead” Aria says, “Yes” Adrian cheers “I always hated John anyway.”

 

“Dude maybe I can have his crutches” Blackhedge says “Crutches are cool”, “We really need to get John y’all and Lashes” Evan remarks.

 

[meanwhile]

 

“Teleportation glyphs” The guy tells John “They allow me to go from area to area with ease, the reason I put them here is because this was my and my brother's old house.”

 

“How do you make one?” John asks, “Blood of an orphan  smeared across the ground, however only the man who smeared it can utilize it, but there is a loophole if you are in a vehicle you will be transported with whatever is inside that vehicle” The guy explains “Anything else?”, “Where is your thumb?” John asks.

 

“Lashes will explain it” the man remarks.

 

“For now you’re at least not scummy” John gets inside the car, and a loud shout is heard.

 

“AHHHH” Lashes shouts, John puts his hand over her mouth “it’s me John” John says. “W-were you k-kidnapped, what ha-happened to your face?” Lashes asks, “Some psycho kidnapped me and was about to kill me, until this other psycho saved me” John explains, “I don’t trust this guy” Lashes says.

 

“You don’t even trust me” John says “I’m not surprised.”

 

“You two” The psycho says “Call someone”, John dials Aria’s number.

 

[Meanwhile]

 

“JOHN!” Aria exclaims “he called me”, Everyone rejoices. “Where are you John?” Aria asks, “With Lashes” He says. “Are you in wyoming?” Aria asks, “NOOOOOOO Shit” John says “Look we are going back”

 

“Well I need help” The Psycho says, “With what?” Aria asks, “We need to kill that Psycho.” The guys say “I feel like you didn’t get to know me so my name is Kyle.”

 

“There is a glyph right next to the haunted mansion I will be there” Kyle explains “Once there-”, 

 

Gunshots.

 

Aria and everyone else gets under the seats.

 

Gunshots are heard behind Aria and her friends, “Oh my god” Kyle says “Are you guys ok”

“There is a guy on the train with us” Aria explains, “yeah and he has that cool mask” Blackhedge shouts, “And he has burn marks” Adrian grumbles.

 

“AH” Lashes shouts “that’s the guy who kidnapped me, until Kyle saved me”, “You are the guy me and my friends burned, can I have an autograph” Bob shouts, running out.

 

The burned man punches Bob, sending him flying. “Glyph transport” Kyle shouts, “We’re back home” John says. “Ok the plan is simple” Kyle shouts “obey my every word, someone stay on the phone that doesn’t like fighting”

 

“Oh me” Evan shouts, grabbing Aria’s phone, “Oh my” Aria responds. “Tell us where you are” Kyle says, “On a train” Evan responds. “We know that dickweed” John shouts, “let me handle this” Kyle says.

 

“Where to?” Kyle asks, “Wyoming” Evan answers. “Hijack the fucking train and stop it” Kyle commands, “Bob hijack the train” Evan shouts, “I’ll do it” Aria says.

 

“Fuck No” the killer mumbles, shooting at Aria’s leg. Adrian jumps and takes the bullet, Aria grabs an emergency Axe and jumps to the front of the train “Look just leave” Aria asks “I need to get back home, just stop the train please”

 

“Fine, there is a killer on it anyway I’ve called the cops” the conductor says, Aria goes back to the main train.

 

“Why are you doing this” Adrian shouts, “My god has been displeased with me” The killer says as he goes to grab Adrian.

 

Blackhedge jumps out from under his seat and punches the Killer, the Killer falls back, Blackhedge lifts The Killer, by the collar of the shirt.

 

Aria runs up and throws her Axe at the killer, Adrian sits there shouting in pain and agony. Blackhedge rips off his sleeve, and ties around Adrian’s leg. “We need to get Adrian somewhere safe” Aria remarks, The killer jumps up behind to slice Aria’s head off.

 

Adrian grabs his gun, and shoots the killer in his head. “Thanks John saved my ass” Adrian remarks, The killer gets back up. 

 

“What will kill these fuckers” Adrian shouts, A van with drives through the train tunnel and into the killer “John” Aria runs up to hug him.

 

“Lashes” Blackhedge shouts, “This car won’t kill him” kyle says “there is only one way to kill him”, “Whatever it is I’m fucking down for it” Adrian says.

 

“So am I” Kyle says, “Just one question, how would we?” John asks, “the power of love and friendship” Bob shouts.

 

“Off very off” Kyle says, he grabs a sword, and lifts up the car.

 

The Killer gets back up, Kyle stabs him with the sword. The Killer dies.

 

“What the hell” Evan remarks, “I’m scared” Lashes says, shaking. “This guy was immortal due to the Athena, normal humans can not kill him” Kyle explains “To kill him you need the power of another god equal or stronger than Athena, this is the Lucifer sword, it can override that power.”

 

The gang looks around “Are we safe?” Aria asks, “There is one more” Kyle tells her “We need to get a car”

 

“There should be one at the orphanage” John says, “Well no shit” Adrian says, “No time to argue, we need to get there” Kyle says.

 

[on the way there]

 

“So Lashes want to explain, you said the burn marks guy got you” Aria asks, “Ok” Lashes complies and starts explaining.

 

[lashes kidnapping]

 

The guy picks Lashes up and throws her into the van.

Lashes screams as loud as she can. 

 

The guy starts driving out of the woods, Lashes continue screaming, and crying, she kicks.

 

A helicopter flies above the van, “hand over the girl” The driver says, he jumps off the Helicopter and onto the van. The helicopter spins out of control then crashes, the man kicks through the roof of the car breaking it.

 

The two men start fighting “Jerome I won’t let you kill her” the guy shouts, “Kyle, I know you won’t” The other guy responds. Kyle grabs Lashes and launches a grappling hook, into the sky from the hole in the roof of the car.

 

The car drives into a tree.

 

“Damn” Kyle mumbles, letting Lashes down. “Never wanted to do this” Kyle tells himself “but they won’t quit”, Kyle chops off his thumb, and chants “Lucifer, Lucifer”

 

Lashes looks up, and sees a dark angel come from the sky. “Master please help me kill my two brothers” Kyle mumbles, “Under one condition, when you die you give me soul, and you rot in hell” Lucifer shouts.

 

“I know, and I accept” Kyle bows his head down. Lucifer throws a sword down, as Kyle takes it.

 

“Oh and don’t lay a hand on Athena” Lucifer tells him, Lucifer turns to Lashes “I will be leaving now.” Lucifer disappears into the sky.

 

“Get in the car” Kyle grabs lashes “We are saving John.”, “Let go of me” lashes shouts.

 

[Present day]

“Here we are,” Aria says, pointing at the orphanage. The eight of them look at the car and get in. “I just want to say” Blackhedge looks at the car “.'' This has been the best night of my life” Blackhedge gets inside.

 

“HEY that’s my car” a lady says, “We will return it ma’am” Lashes says, “you seven are always up to some bullshit but this is a whole new offense” The lady shouts.

 

“Suck my cock” Evan shouts, “When you get back you will be on cleaning duty” the lady shouts.

 

The guys get in the car and they drive off, “We need to transport to Wyoming using the glyph” Kyle explains, “Let’s end this nightmare” Adrian states.

 

The pedal is stomped on, and the gang starts going at top speed, “The glyph is here” Kyle shouts “Glyph TRANSPORT.”

 

The van makes a sharp turn, and then hard presses the brake. “I’m going in, and I will kill him” Kyle shouts “You guys stay in”, “No, I won’t” Adrian says.

 

Aria, and John also get up, followed by Blackhedge, then Bob, then Evan. Everyone looks at Lashes, Lashes timidly gets up. “Nothing I say will convince you?” Kyle asks, “Absolutely nothing” Adrian remarks, “yeah” John replies.

 

“Stop trying to steal my spotlight” Adrian says, “I’d love to roast the shit out of you asshole, but we have more important things to do” John responds. 

 

“Like what?” Bob asks, “I can’t wait for the day he shuts up” Aria remarks.

 

Adrian grabs his gun, everyone takes something from the car.

 

John grabs a grappling hook, Aria keeps her emergency axe, Evan grabs a shotgun, “Wanna trade” Adrian says taking the shotgun. Blackhedge grabs a knife, Bob takes nothing, and lashes takes a barf bag.

 

[The Mansion]

“Ugh” Aria says “This is where you were John?”, “yeah it sucked ass to” John elaborates, they enter a room and the door behind them locks.

 

“Fuck” Evan whispers, “Looks like it’s time for the boss battle” Blackhedge says, with a smirk on his face.

The killer walks out, “Look I don’t want to kill my brother, George”Kyle shouts “let's come to a peaceful solution”, A kitchen knife is quickly thrown.

 

Aria ducks, Kyle runs at George, Kyle pulls the blade and they fight.

 

George pulls a lever that causes the ground between kyle and Aria to fall apart

 

George throws numerous punches, Kyle swings his blade. George attempts to grab it but his fingers get cut off, George grabs his Chainsaw.

 

“Look we made our god Athena mad i have to do this for forgiveness” George says, “I will never let you kill a child” Kyle rebuttals.

 

George spins his chainsaw around and around, Slicing Kyle's hand off, the sword goes flying, George stands over Kyle and smiles.

 

“Damn it” John says, he looks at his grappling hook and shoots across. George revs up the chainsaw, Adrian aims the shotgun at John, and is about to pull the trigger, but stops himself. 

 

“Don’t tell him I decided not to shoot him” Adrian says to Aria, “I won't,'' Aria says, smiling.

 

John smacks George with one of his crutches, then he tosses the grappling hook, Blackhedge jumps down into the hole, then grabs it. Blackhedge swings himself up, then kicks George.

 

They both grab George, and overpower him, Adrian shoots his shotgun. Blackhedge grabs the Lucifer sword, then ruthlessly stabs George.

 

Blackhedge throws a grappling hook, Aria catches it, swings across and then throws it, everyone makes it across.

 

Aria checks Kyle’s pulse “I think he died”, Lashes starts crying. “We lived” Blackhedge shouted, then they heard a loud sound, a woman in a dress came down from the sky.

 

“You killed three of my most faithful servants” The woman shouts, “Hey bitch” Evan says, “I am not a bitch I am the goddess Athena” The woman shouts.

 

“Hey Bitch, shut up” Evan snarks, Blackhedge runs up with the lucifer sword and chops off Athena’s head.

 

“W-w-why did you d-do that-that'' Lashes says “he will come”, Lucifer falls from the sky.

 

“What did I tell you god forsaken” Lucifer shouts, “N-not to kill Athena” lashes says. “There are consequences,” Lucifer shouts.

 

“Shut up” Evan shouts “With you 2 millimeter inch dick”, “What did you say to me you gay shit” Lucifer shouts. “Your mom,” Bob shouts.

 

“Hey maybe stop simping over Athena” John tells Lucifer, Aria starts laughing. Evan flips up the middle finger, “Woah I didn’t know you were real, so how are the kids?” Blackhedge asks, “G-guys we-we should s-stop” Lashes says.

 

“Fuck no this sad excuse of a person ruined my night” Adrian says, “Ok thats it you guys stop talking” Lucifer says, “DEEZ NUTS” Bob shouts.

 

Everyone starts to chuckle and laugh, Lucifer snaps his fingers “Fine” Lucifer says “You asked for this”

 

“What are you gonna do hellbound us” Evan remarks, “No I won’t” Lucifer explains “Infact, hell is to nice for you guys, from now on everyday of your life will get worse and worse, you will all go through hell on earth that is what you get, you are cursed now.”

 

“How does it end?” Adrian asks, “When I die but I am a god so I can’t die to mortal losers” Lucifer answers with a chuckle, Everyone turns to leave him.

 

“Whatever you are stupid and insecure” Adrian turns to leave and everyone follows him, “they will take me serious” Lucifer responds “one day”

 

[orphanage]

 

The seven kids walk through the door, A woman sits on her chair. The seven look at her bruised and injured, “Whatever injuries you seven got you deserved it” the woman says.

 

“John you will wash the dishes” the woman commands, “Fuck this bullshit I’m having sex with a shawty” John remarks. “Get back her” the woman shouts “Aria go do the dishes”

 

Everyone leaves and ignores her, except for Bob “You want me to do the dishes”, “Yes I do” the woman says. “Ok” Bob leaves to do the dishes.

 

[thirty minutes later]

 

“Done,” Bob shouts, “Why do these dishes have holes in them?” The woman asks. “You wanted me to do them” Bob answers.

 

Bob leaves the room.

 

“Fucking kids” the woman says.

0