20 – Survivor Base
166 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucia's survivor base was a high-class housing estate. There were dozens of mansions, mansions, and villas within the housing estate.

Scattered across the housing estate were several humans. According to Lucia, the number of survivors living here was 143. As for the number of warriors, they totaled 62, but in general, they were not as strong.

Lucia was the strongest of the place having a level of 13, the second strongest was a man named Gustav of level 11 and Falro was the third. For the rest, they were mostly below level 10 with an average of 5 to 8.

Most noncombatant survivors were women, while women combatants totaled only 21 with Lucia herself.

There were some survivors with supportive abilities like healing abilities or buffs, but they weren't many either, these survivors only totaled about 15.

Most of the noncombatants were cowardly people who lacked the courage to fight or who had useless skills. For example, there was a noncombatant survivor who had a skill called [Water Gun], and as the name implies, he could throw water from his finger like a water gun you use to play in pools and beaches.

Lucia explained everything to Hares and Leina on the way.

Hares and Leina didn't know why the hell Lucia was telling all of her base secrets to them. Suspicious, Hares asked.

 

“Eh… Lucia, is it really okay for you to trust us that much?” (Hares)

 

Hares asked, but Lucia laughed happily.

 

"Do not worry. I already trust you ”(Lucia)

“Yes, you said, I just don't understand where that trust comes from” (Leina)

 

Leina next door spoke.

Lucia looked at Leina and smiled before pointing to her own eyes and speaking.

 

“It's because of my ability” (Lucia)

“Your ability?” (Hares, Leina)

 

Hares and Leina asked at the same time.

 

"exact. My ability is called [Eye of Confidence], this ability allows me to see how reliable a person is. She is not a fighting skill obviously. Although I don't know if I can call it supportive skill either. In short, every person in my vision has a percentage in their heads, that percentage represents how reliable that person is. ”(Lucia)

 

Hares and Leina were shocked by this ability.

In fact, it was a great anti-espionage skill, you would be able to instantly see who is loyal and who is not.

She then turned to Hares and Leina and said.

 

“To two percentage signs in each person, one yellow and one green. The green one represents general reliability while the yellow one represents the sentimental reliability of the person. The difference between the two is that green reliability almost never increases or decreases, as this represents the reliability of the person's character, while yellow represents the reliability of the person to you, if the person gets upset or mad at you, the reliability yellow will go down, if the person is happy or happy with you, the yellow reliability will increase, but the green will remain unchanged unless the person begins to change ”(Lucia)

 

Lucia explained calmly.

 

“Hares' reliability is yellow: 61% and green: 80% while yours, Leina originally was yellow 60% and green: 83%, but the yellow reliability has dropped to 58%, both are extremely reliable. Even Gustav only has green reliability of 76% and that Falro guy has green reliability of 73%. As for the other survivors of this base, almost all have green reliabilities above 50%, those who have reliabilities below 50% have somewhat dubious personalities and I keep them under light vigilance to avoid problems. ”(Lucia)

 

Hearing Lucia's explanation, Hares raised an eyebrow. He looked at Leina and asked confused.

 

“Why has Leina's reliability decreased?” (Hares)

 

Lucia smiled but didn't answer as Leina next door made another hmph before turning her head and ignoring Hares.

Hares were still curious about Lucia's power so he asked.

 

“Can you see this in the tigress?” (Hares)

 

Hares asked as he pointed to the tigress that was next to him.

Lucia looked at her with a strange look and spoke.

 

“Strangely, I can. But it's very strange. Its green reliability is 100%, but its yellow reliability is 0% ”(Lucia)

 

Hares gave a wry smile.

The Tigress was only loyal to him, that loyalty is what showed his green loyalty to be 100%, but anyone else to her was nobody. So far she didn't even care about Leina, let alone Lucia she just met, which is why her yellow reliability was 0%.

 

“In short, both are reliable enough for me to bring them here. Also… ”(Lucia)

 

Lucia's expression suddenly darkened.

 

“That Dogo guy has been more aggressive lately, originally we had a population of 170 with about 90 warriors, but 28 of them were killed by Dogo and his gang. There were also women in this group and they were not killed but kidnapped. I don't need to mention your destinations… ”(Lucia)

 

Lucia's expression enraged. Leina also began to gush bloodlust madly beside Hares.

Being close to these two women who looked like they were going to explode at any moment, cold sweat began to trickle down Hares' body.

 

“Dogo's population is 130, but since 130, 97 are warriors with varying levels from 5 to 8 equal to us, Dogo is obviously the strongest and its level seems to be the same as mine. The second strongest is called Gurado while the third was Troy, but you already killed him. Of the other 33, 23 are women and the other 10 are men, of course, all are slaves… ”(Lucia)

 

Just then Leina looked at her and asked.

 

“This is very strange, how do you know so many details about the enemy?” (Leina)

 

Lucia turned to Leina and answered.

 

“Obviously this is why I sent two spies” (Lucia)

“Spies?” (Hares)

"Yes. One has an ability that made it possible to make paper folds come to life. He uses this to convey messages to us while the other is very good at social interaction and is able to easily pull information from the mouths of those idiot brutes. ”(Lucia)

 

At that moment Hares had a strange look and asked.

 

“Are you sure they are reliable? No, I mean, even if they have a high "reliability level", are you sure they wouldn't change after spending so much time in a place where they can do whatever they want? Moreover, these two people would surely have to mingle with each other, which means that they too would have to perform the same unscrupulous acts. How can you be sure they are still reliable? ”(Hares)

 

Leina also looked at Lucia expecting an answer, after all, she had the same doubts.

Human beings are creatures like that. No matter how kind, kind, and lovely you are, the moment the "power" is placed in your hand and you are allowed to do whatever you want with that power, the feeling of it can make you lose yourself and become a person. completely different. Not to mention the fact that humans are easily influenced by their environment, even a saint would become a demon if placed in the midst of a death game.

 

“You're right, if you two were men I would really be worried” (Lucia)

“If they were both men… don't tell me that…” (Hares)

 

When Hares understood what she meant his face revealed extreme shock.

 

“Exactly, one of my spies is a woman as you might think, and yes, she must also be going through the same hell as the other surviving women in the place, but if it's her, you don't have to worry. She offered to do that, plus she said she was already used to it as if it was part of her “job” ”(Lucia)

 

Lucia answered, but she had a sad smile on her face.

 

“That's why I'm not worried. The man is the one who had the ability to bring origami to life, but if he really decays and betrays us, she can use her ability to warn us about it.

“Skill?” (Hares)

 

Lucia then reached into her pocket and pulled out three red, yellow and blue colored stones. She then explained.

 

“Do you see these stones? That is her ability, she can create these stones that have some special "laws" so to speak. The red stone represents her life and the bluestone represents his life, if one of them dies his respective stone had broken, as for this last stone, the yellow stone, it will break if he betrays us ”(Lucia)

 

Hares looked at the stones in Lucia's hand and his eyes twinkled. This is really another convenient skill. With these stones, you can always know if a person is alive or not. Also, the use of being able to identify if the person has cheated is also very helpful.

 

It seems like there are all kinds of skills out there…

 

“We arrived” (Lucia)

 

After walking through the housing estate for a while, Hares and the others finally came to a relatively large mansion. This mansion was Lucia's house.

As soon as Lucia opened the gate to enter, the house door opened and a little girl of about thirteen or fourteen came running in with a bright smile on her face and screaming.

 

“Welcome back, Lucia!” (???)

“I'm back, Nei” (Lucia)

 

The little girl, Nei, ran to Lucia and jumped into his embrace. It is easy to see that their relationship was extremely close, probably on the same level as close sisters.

Suddenly, little girl Nei noticed the presence of Hares and the others and quickly broke away from Lucia with a flushed face of shame.

She smiled and was about to greet them when she noticed the presence of the Tigress beside Hares and went pale before falling with her ass on the floor with her body shaking.

 

“Mmm-mo…” (Nei)

 

She was trying to say "monster," but out of shock and fear the words just wouldn't come out.

Just then Lucia put her hand on Nei's head and spoke.

 

“Calm down, Nei. Don't worry, this tiger is not an enemy ”(Lucia)

“Eh!?” (Nei)

 

Nei jumped in shock.

She looked at Lucia and then back at the Tigress, and then Lucia, and then Tigress.

 

“Isn't… an enemy…?” (Nei)

 

Nei asked suspiciously.

 

Not an enemy? What a joke! Isn't such a terrible monster an enemy? Is Lucia kidding me? No, no, no, how could Lucia play with such a subject?

 

Seeing the confusion and fear in the girl's eyes, Lucia smiled and spoke.

 

“This tiger is this guy's pet. As long as this guy is a friend, this tiger is also a friend, so you don't have to worry ”(Lucia)

 

Lucia explained.

 

Pet!?

 

Nei exclaimed internally and stared in wonder at Hares as if staring at an alien.

Hares had a hard smile on his face. He noted that since entering this place the various survivors cast terrified glances toward Tigress, but when they realized that she was not hostile, they began to look at her with great interest. Of course, some who were smarter were looking at Hares, after all, Tigress was walking beside Hares and when she was beside him she was no different from a harmless kitten.

Lucia saw that the girl was still in shock so she decided to introduce her instead.

 

“This is Nei. She was the first survivor I met. I met her on the second day and since then I treat her like my little sister. She is not a warrior since her ability is not suitable for battle and she is also a little fearful, but her ability is a high-class healing ability. Frankly speaking, she's the best healer here. ”(Lucia)

 

The girl was still stunned so she said nothing.

Hares then looked at her and began to evaluate her. She looked to be about 13 or 14 years old, her hair shoulder length and her body were thin and developing. She had a rather childish beauty, but Hares was sure that when she grew up she would not be inferior to Lucia herself. But what struck Hares most was her caramel-colored eyes that were exceptionally beautiful.

Leina next to Hares frowned and spoke.

 

“There are even children…” (Leina)

 

Lucia smiled sadly and spoke.

 

"Sadly yes. In fact, we have about 10 children in our base under the age of 12, one of them is only 7 years old… ”(Lucia)

 

Hares were shocked. He did not expect even children to be summoned into this world.

 

“Well, let's just let it go. Come on in… ”(Lucia)

 

After saying that, Lucia led them into the mansion.

 

 

3