21 – Dogo and Gustav
196 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not far from the housing estate where Hares and the rest were, was a large abandoned building in the middle of the desolate city.

Within a few rooms of this large building moans and rhythmic flesh-pounding sounds as well as heavy breathing and weeping women sounded incessant.

This building was the base of the Dogo gang.

Inside this building, the force was the law. As long as you had the strength you could do whatever you wanted, if you had the strength you could break into the other room and steal other survivors' belongings, this includes the other survivor's "wife".

In this building, women were not treated as human beings, but only as "toys" for these bad guys. They abused their strength and intimidated men who could not fight and made them work for them in various ways. Some they left to clean up the "remnants" of the battle between man and woman. Others they used as bait to attract monsters, etc.

To these bandits, this building was like a paradise, but to these women and these weak men, this place was hell.

On the top floor of this building, in the highest and most luxurious room, thunderous noise was heard.

Inside the room was a large, muscular man who looked about six feet tall. He was so muscular that his muscles looked like they would rip out of his skin. His hair was long, reaching over his shoulder and he had a long scar on his face and parted from his eyebrow across his eye, nose, and mouth ending at his chin.

This man was the leader of this bandit group, Dogo!

By this time Dogo had just punched a table in front of him, completely destroying it.

 

“What the hell!” (Dogo)

 

He shouted angrily.

In front of him was a thin man who also looked like a bandit, but his current appearance was that of a frightened cat. He was kneeling on the ground shaking uncontrollably as he held the tears in his eyes.

 

“Repeat it again!” (Dogo)

 

Dogo shouted.

 

“Aa-some-time ago, T-Troy and his group ff-were killed by Lucia's d-group…” (startled bandit)

“Fuck!” (Dogo)

 

Dogo screamed again as he stood and kicked the couch behind him causing him to fly across the room.

 

“Kyaa !!” (???)

 

As the couch flew, screams sounded from the side of the room.

In one corner of the room were five beautiful naked women completely chained and trembling as they cringed and looked at Dogo in terror. Among these women, two appeared to be 16 to 18 years old while the other three appeared to be 20 or older. Their beauty could not be compared to Nei or Lucia, but they were still much prettier than ordinary women.

But unlike these women, on the other side of the room was another woman. This woman in question was exceptionally beautiful and tempting. She had a face that would not lose to Lucia, but her body was definitely superior. She had a pair of large, full breasts that seemed to defy gravity while remaining firm despite their size. Her waist was thin and her hip was full. Her hair reached to her waist and her face was like a famous model.

This was the kind of woman that once a man lays eyes on, no matter how chaste, reserved, gentleman, or innocent a man may be, his mind will still begin to fantasize madly and his desire to conquer it will explode uncontrollably. But unlike the other five women, this woman was dressed and not chained. Her treatment was on a totally different level than the other girls.

This woman was Selina, the spy Lucia had sent to Dogo base as well as the woman who had the ability to create stones with specific "laws".

 

“Mr. Dogo, calm down. Troy was strong, he would not die for anything, surely something is wrong ”(Selina)

 

The woman, Selina, spoke at the side.

When Dogo looked at her, his face filled with lust, he approached her and hugged her before he began to massage her breasts.

 

“Hmph, do you think I don't know that? Troy may be an idiot, but he was my third strongest warrior, only that bitch Lucia and that lithe fly could kill him ”(Dogo)

 

Dogo answered coldly.

Selina who was having her body groped by Dogo showed an expression of disgust, but she soon disguised her expression by a seductive expression before hugging Dogo's neck and answering.

 

“Mr. Dogo is right, but I don't think it was Lucia. She is the strongest, but her ability is not suitable for combat. It must have been Gustav ”(Selina)

“Hmph” (Dogo)

 

Dogo hmphou.

Gustav was the name of Lucia's second strongest warrior. He was a level 12 warrior and possessed an ability that increased his agility. He used this to quickly kill his enemies and could easily dodge most attacks. Fighting him was like trying to hit a fly, which is why Dogo called him a fly.

 

“But whether it's that fly or that bitch, the fact that they killed Troy is not something I can accept. If I don't fight back, they'll think they can do whatever they want without getting any rebuke.

 

As he spoke, Dogo licked his lips maliciously.

Selina in his arms found this act disgusting but continued to smile.

 

"Hey, you. Send the 5th team out, tell them to patrol around for a few days and have them kill any survivors of that whore's group they find ”(Dogo)

 

Dogo turned and spoke to the guy who was still kneeling on the floor.

 

"A-till women?" (Scared bandit)

“Of course not” (Dogo)

 

Dogo smirked again.

 

“In this world women are rare, we cannot waste them like that. Capture the women. If I can capture any man then, we need some more slaves to do other work as well. ”(Dogo)

“R-right!” (Scare bandit)

 

The bad guy answered and left the room.

 

“Well then” (Dogo)

 

Dogo then turned to Selina and smiled before pushing her to the floor and starting to tear her clothes off.

Selina felt disgusted but didn't resist and allowed Dogo to do whatever she wanted, in fact she even acted a little proactive as well.

But just as Dogo was about to start, a knock came from the door.

 

"FUCK! WHAT DO YOU WANT!? ”(Dogo)

 

Being interrupted thus made Dogo furious.

From the other side of the door, a man's trembling voice sounded.

 

“B-boss, t-there's someone in the doorway who wants to meet you!” (???)

“You disturbed me because of such a ridiculous reason! DO YOU WANT TO DIE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS, BUT SEND IT OUT OR KILL IT! ”(Dogo)

 

Dogo roared angrily, but the voice on the other end still sounded.

 

“B-but boss, this man, he… he is very strong, he defeated several of our men and now demands to see him” (???)

“What?” (Dogo)

 

This time Dogo's expression darkened.

He thought for a while and then angrily punched the wall creating a hole. After that he got off Selina and started putting the clothes back on.

Selina who had been undressed followed suit and also took her torn clothes to cover her naked body.

 

“Send him to come” (Dogo)

 

Dogo said.

Sometime later, another knock on the door came.

 

“Come in” (Dogo)

 

Dogo spoke in a voice that still contained a little anger.

The door opened and the figure of a fat man entered.

Seeing this fat man, Dogo frowned if this was really the man who had defeated several of his men. But the fat man didn't speak, he just looked at Dogo and laughed mischievously.

.

.

.

A week has passed. This week, Hares and Leina have practically fully integrated into the survivor faction.

Of course, they didn't interact much with ordinary survivors, the people they interacted with most were the warriors of the group.

There was no one in the faction who didn't know about their strength. They were ridiculously strong and Hares had a pet that could easily clean them on his own.

Hares and Leina stayed mostly at Lucia's house for a few days, but Leina began to find it inappropriate and was looking to move into a house for themselves.

Hares didn't particularly care. Wherever they live, was there a difference?

This week the surviving faction had a hard time getting out to hunt or raise their level. They often encountered the Dogo gang which resulted and various injuries and some deaths.

Hares and Leina don't usually date these survivors. They were used to being together so when they left they went out together to hunt down stronger monsters.

Leina and Tigress managed to rise to level 15, but Hares remained at level 16.

Lucia was interested in their strength and went out with them a few times shocking her. She tried to keep up with them during the battle but found it very difficult. She who was proud to be the strongest of her group of survivors felt great inferiority in front of them.

Luckily she managed to rise to level 14 and increase her strength a bit and maintain her pride.

 

Today, Hares was walking quietly through the housing estate while being followed by the Tigress.

While walking, Hares met with several survivors, but no one dared to approach because of fear toward Tigress.

Hares didn't bother with them either, he just wanted to spend some quiet time while he was here. After all, he's been fighting since coming to this world, he was tired and wanted some peace. Since coming to this place, Hares has felt the stress that has been plaguing him since coming to this world greatly diminished. He can relax peacefully this week and had a peaceful night's sleep for the first time in a long time. In this place there was no danger of night attack, even if he fell into a deep sleep, there was no danger.

Unconsciously, though only a week has passed, Hares has begun to treat this place as his home.

Not only was he, but Leina also seemed happier and more peaceful while she was here. It was obvious that finding this place was a blessing to them. Not only did they now have a place to settle, but they were also with other survivors.

As I have often said, humans were social animals, being with other humans calmed them.

Hares came to a small square in this housing estate and sat on a bench while Tigress lay beside her.

 

“Aahh *” (Hares)

 

Hares exhaled as he looked up at the sky.

Although he is pleased with the tranquility he is living now, he still had to admit that he was not used to it. He felt that if he didn't fight a monster at least once a day, something was wrong. It was like the feeling of wanting to work, but being on vacation…

When Hares was wondering if he should go hunting for a while, someone approached him and greeted him.

 

“Oh Hares, what are you doing here?” (???)

 

Hares looked away from the sky and looked toward the one who had just spoken.

It was a man. He wasn't a handsome man, but he couldn't be called ugly either.

He had a height of about 1.75 and was thin with slightly greenish skin as if ill. His hair was very short and he had an eyebrow pircing.

He was Gustav, originally he was the second strongest in the group behind Lucia only, but since the arrival of Leina, Hares and Tigresa his position has dropped to fifth.

By the way, Tigress is categorized as the first, Hares the second, Leina the third, and Lucia the fourth.

 

“Gustav? What is it? ”(Hares)

 

Having spent a week at this place, Hares obviously knew this Gustav.

Frankly speaking, Hares found this Gustav a very strange man, but he really envied his ability.

Gustav's ability was called [Shadow Step], a high-class ability that allows you to increase speed. The higher the skill level, the more the speed increases.

Hares had a little mock battle with him and found it extremely annoying because when this guy uses this ability, fighting him becomes trying to fight a ghost, one time he is in front of you, but when you try to hit him he suddenly appears on your back.

When he fought him, Hares thought that Gustav should be the strongest of the group, even if he is lower than Lucia, his ability can make up for it, but it was only after he learned that beyond the [Eye of Confidence] Lucia still had two more skills she gained in the lucky coins, one of them was called [Danger], this is a skill that allows the user to feel the danger, thanks to that Lucia is able to predict where Gustav would move during the fight which makes him utterly powerless against her.

 

“Hehehehe, is it weird to be here? Every morning I go for a walk and look at the beauties around the place ”(Gustav)

 

Gustav laughed strangely.

Well, that's right, that face was a pervert. But unlike the Dogo gang men, Gustav can be considered a healthy pervert. He will lustfully look at pretty girls, try to flirt with them and all, but he will never force any girl to be with him.

According to him "a man who forces a woman is not a real man if you are a real man you need to conquer her!".

By the way, the first day they arrived and met Gustav, he tried to flirt with Leina, but he was beaten and only woke up two days later. After that he had a mock fight with Hares who also hit him because of jealousy.

So you can say that Hares didn't like Gustav much, but he didn't think he was a bad guy either.

 

“By the way, Hares, would you like to come with me? Two days ago we met some other survivors and in their midst, there was also a pretty girl! She can't be compared to Nei, Lucia or that Goddess Leina, but she's still far superior to ordinary women. ”(Gustav)

 

Gustav said as he walked slowly toward Hares with a lascivious smile.

Tigress lying by the bench noticed Gustav approaching and opened her eyes before growling.

 

“Grrr” (Tigress)

“Oops, calm down kitty…” (Gustav)

 

When he heard Tigress's growl, Gustav jumped back in fright and began waving his hand at her.

Hares was feeling a headache coming on.

He won't lie and say he wasn't curious about the "girl" Gustav was talking about. He's a man after all, what man doesn't like to look at beautiful women? However, Hares is not a pervert. Of course, like every healthy man, he has his own wickedness, but it is not on Gustav's level. In addition, currently, Hares has feelings for Leina and Leina also seems to be developing feelings for him. With each passing day Hares may feel that they are getting closer and closer to each other, so Hares doesn't want to ruin everything well when things have reached this point.

If Leina hated him because of this momentary impulse, Hares would regret it for the rest of his life.

 

“Forget it, I'm not like you” (Hares)

 

Hares answered.

 

“Hehehe, sure, sure. You have the Goddess Leina with you, don't you? How could other women get your attention ”(Gustav)

 

Gustav laughed mischievously.

Seeing his smile Hares wanted to punch him in the face, but remember the speed of this guy he gave up on the idea.

 

“Since you're not interested in coming with me. So I'll go, see you later ”(Gustav)

 

After saying that Gustav started running away from the scene. Its speed was extremely fast and could almost be compared to the speed of the Tigress. Hares looked enviously at him and muttered.

 

“I hope to get this skill one day…” (Hares)

 

Shadow Step, Hares found this skill quite terrifying.

According to Gustav the ability is currently at level 2 and is capable of increasing its agility by 30%. He said that when it was at level 1 the skill increased by 15%, which indicates that at each level the skill will increase by 15%. This means that when the skill reaches level 10 it will increase the user's agility by 150%. It will more than double the user's speed.

 

“As expected of a high-class skill, it's very strong” (Hares)

 

Although Hares muttered it, he still gave a slight smile as his heart took pride and arrogance, after all, his ability [Achievement] is a God class skill! Hares always wondered how powerful his ability would be when he reached level 10.

Currently the skill is also level 2 is also really powerful. It can increase all your combat capabilities, not only speed but also strength, endurance, intelligence, vitality, etc.

There is also the ability to suppress the enemy, the ability to increase allied strength, and the ability to subordinate other living things.

So far Hares has not seen any skills that are comparable to his, even the ability and Leina is inferior.

Hares also thought about Leina, his ability [Spear Sovereign] was a Holy class ability, he did not know exactly the rank of each skill since he did not see many examples, but so far Hares has seen skills classified as Low, Medium, High, Epic, Chaos, Saint, and God, he didn't know if there were more ranks besides these, but he was sure that God-class was the highest while Saint-class was certainly above Chaos-class and believed that Chaos-class was above Epic-class and Epic-class certainly was above High-class.

Like where did he find an Epic and Chaos-class skill? It was with the girl Nei from Lucia's house and Lucia herself.

Lucia's [Eye of Confidence] ability is a Chaos-class skill that is part of the "mystic eyes" series.

As for Nei, that girl had an Epic-class healing ability, this ability had allowed her to heal any kind of injury within a certain period of time. If the injury is only a minute long, even if the person in question is on the verge of death, he can still heal him completely, but the older the injury, the less he can heal. However, this also depends on the severity of the injury. If it's not a very serious injury, no matter how much time passes it can heal you right away. The day Hares and Leina arrived at the girl, she used her ability to heal Leina's injuries.

 

“Aahh *” (Hares)

 

Hares sighed again.

He got up and was preparing to go hunting for a bit when he noticed a commotion toward the village entrance.

 

“What's going on?” (Hares)

 

At the same time, Hares also noticed several people running in that direction. They were faction warriors.

Hares looked at them and shouted.

 

“Hey, what happened?” (Hares)

 

One of the running warriors noticed Hares and his eyes lit up.

 

“Mr.Hares, come fast! Dogo gang is attacking ”(warrior)

 

Hares were surprised.

 

Was Dogo's gang attacking? They went crazy !?

 

3