23 – Gholth
185 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hahahahaha, see this, Gustav! Do you protect them so much and what is the result? hahahahahahaha this is so hilarious man ”(Gurado)

 

Gurado laughed when he looked at Gustav's sorry state.

He approached the girl and hugged her from behind while he started to massage her breasts.

The girl was shamelessly being harassed, but her expression doesn't change a bit, it was still completely empty and lifeless, she didn't even show any sign of rejection or tried to keep Gurado away.

 

“Tell me, what is it like to lose an arm? Does it hurt? Is it uncomfortable? I'm really curious hahahahahaha ”(Gurado)

 

Gurado continued to laugh while harassing the woman who showed no reaction. The other bandits laughed along with Gurado, all of them were mocking Gustav and Lucia's survivors.

Gustav and the other survivors looked at them with furious eyes. Lucia who had been treated looked coldly at the woman on Gurado's arm and asked.

 

"Who are you? Why are you on the side of this garbage? ”(Lucia)

“…” (Empty woman)

 

The woman did not answer, she just looked at Lucia with an empty expression without any reaction. She didn't really look like a living person, but a doll!

 

“Hey, hey, Gurado. When did I give you permission to touch my properties? ”(???)

 

At that moment, a hoarse and malicious voice came.

When he heard that voice Gurado went pale and quickly turned away from the woman before turning around with a fawning smile and speaking.

 

 

“Ahahaha, sorry about that Mr. Gholth, I let myself go” (kid)

"Hmph" (Gholth)

 

In the direction where Gurado spoke, a fat man of about 30 approached. Behind him were about 20 other people ranging from men and women, but they all had a similarity to each other, they all had empty looks on their faces just like the woman from before.

Hares looked at this man and narrowed his eyes while Leina on the floor also frowned. Like Hares, she also developed the instinct to measure the strength of enemies.

According to what those instincts were telling them, this fat man was as strong as she and Hares himself! Furthermore, all the other men and women behind them did not appear to be too weak either.

 

“Nn?” (Gholth)

 

At that moment, Gholth felt a strange look in his direction and looked back only to find Hares.

At that moment, both Hares and Gholth's eyes met. As soon as their eyes met, they both opened their eyes wide and their bodies contracted. Both felt as if they had received an electric shock and were paralyzed with shock as they looked at each other.

At the same time, a strange feeling of connection between the two as if they were both blood relatives. This strange situation shocked both of them even more and they had no idea what was going on.

But it only lasted an instant, because in the next moment they both understood something mutually, and that was each other's skill!

Hares had the [Conquest] ability in the apocalypse series. While Gholth ... He possessed the [Hunger] ability of the apocalypse series. Both were skill users of the same skill series!

In an instant, their expression went dark. Both were users of the apocalypse series skill, so they were both aware of how strong these God-class ability were. Finding another who had a similar ability was definitely not good for either.

 

“Who are you?” (Gholth)

 

Gholth asked as he looked cautiously at Hares.

He was not a fool, the enemy possessed a God-class ability, so he should not be weak.

Hares did not answer, he just kept looking coldly at Gholth.

Leina looked at their reaction and frowned, she noticed that something was wrong.

 

“What was it, Hares?” (Leina)

 

She approached Hares and asked.

 

“… He is a user of ability from the apocalypse series” (Hares)

 

Hares replied.

Leina was shocked and looked cautiously at Gholth.

Having spent so much time with Hares she had a lot of understanding of Hares 'ability and also knew that Hares' ability was from the "apocalypse" series. She wasn't sure what this series was, but she was still sure that all the skills in that series would be at least Holy-class skills.

She herself had a Saint-class ability and knew very well how powerful ability at that level was. Now, the enemy in front of you could have an ability as strong as hers, of course, if not a God-class ability that is even stronger.

Lucia and Gurado also noticed the strangeness of the situation. Gurado approached Gholth and asked.

 

“Mr.Gholt? what happened? ”(Gured)

“… That man will not be easy…” (Gholth)

 

Gholth replied.

 

“Eh?” (Gured)

 

Gurado looked at Hares in shock. He knew Gholth's strength very well.

The truth is that Dogo was no longer the leader, the new leader was now this fat man, Gholth. A few days ago this fat man suddenly appeared at the base and defeated several warriors before asking to meet Dogo. After meeting Dogo, he told Dogo to surrender to him, but Dogo was proud as he was angry and started fighting him, but Dogo was completely helpless against him and was easily defeated, the result being that Dogo lost his position as a leader and was reduced to a subordinate.

The other gangsters in the gang didn't care about that, after all, they will always follow the law of the fort. Gholth was stronger than Dogo, so it was logical for these bandits to be the leader.

However, now this leader who was even stronger than Dogo, unexpectedly said that Hares would not be easy to deal with.

 

Don't tell me that Lucia was also subjected ... But these guys are different from us, they wouldn't follow someone just because they are strong ...

 

Gurado was confused by the situation. He looked at Hares with a suspicious look and then laughed before thinking.

 

Well, let's test it first.

 

He then walked towards Hares and said.

 

“Boy, I've never seen you before. You are a new member of… ”(Gured)

 

However, Gurado suddenly stopped walking and talking, his eyes widened in shock and his jaw dropped, because he noticed the person next to Hares, Leina!

 

My God! How can there be such a beautiful woman !?

 

Gurado was delighted with Leina the moment he laid his eyes on her. Compared to the girls he met so far, Leina was like a Goddess while the other girls were just petty commoners. Even Lucia couldn't be compared to her!

At once, a lush fire began to spread throughout Gurado's body. He started looking intently at Leina as if he were a dog looking at a juicy piece of meat.

Leina obviously noticed his look and his face was filled with fury.

 

“Keep looking and I will make you unable to see anything else for the rest of your life” (Leina)

 

Leina said aggressively.

Gurado was surprised for a moment but immediately started laughing again.

 

“Hahahaha, wow! Do we have a “queen” here? Hehehehe, this is good, the feeling of winning a queen will probably be very good, right? ”(Gured)

 

An intense intent to kill started to come out of Leina's body, she was about to step forward and tear her eyes out of Gurado's face.

Hares did not mind the discussion of the two. Of course, it is not as if he had not noticed Gurado's behavior, he noticed very clearly and was very irritated by it, but inside he was also feeling sorry for Gurado for provoking Leina's anger. The reason he didn't care about the two of them was that he had a much bigger concern now.

Gholth's existence.

Gholth also seemed completely focused on Hares, so much so that he didn't even notice Leina at his side.

He took a few steps forward and spoke.

 

“I didn't expect to find another user anytime soon, this was unexpected” (Gholth)

"Agree" (Hares)

 

Hares agreed as he shook his head.

 

“Let's make things clear here. I came here to conquer this group, as long as you surrender peacefully, I will not kill you. Also, as a user of the same type of ability, I honestly don't want you as an enemy, I'm sure you are the same. As long as you surrender I can still offer the position as my right-hand man. What do you think? ”(Gholth)

 

Gholth spoke calmly.

 

“Surrender?” (Hares)

 

At that moment, a strange feeling started to form in Hares's body.

Surrender? Become a subordinate?

When he thought about it, Hares laughed.

 

“Hahaha… ahahahahaha AHAHAHHAHAHAHA” (Hares)

 

Hares started laughing wildly as if he had heard the best joke in the world. He even crouched on the floor and held her stomach laughing out loud.

Everyone was confused, why was he laughing? What was so funny?

Gholth, in particular, was extremely irritated by this.

 

“What are you laughing at?” (Gholth)

 

Gholth asked rudely.

 

“What am I laughing about hahahahaha” (Hares)

 

At that moment, Hares finally stopped laughing, and a wave of fury began to fill his body.

 

“I'm laughing at you! Surrender? Make me your right hand? Who do you think you are !? ”(Hares)

 

Hares shouted angrily.

Why was he furious? Why he had found it so funny before.

This is simple.

That's why he is the [Conquest]!

Hares are the possessor of the ability [Conquest], the ability to rule over everything, he is a natural King, someone who is above all others. It is always others who surrender to him, not him surrendering to others.

The [Conquest] ability has powerful abilities, but just as the ability is able to influence the enemy's feelings, it is also able to influence the user's feelings.

Hares didn't notice it, because he never thought about it much. With his strength, he was already naturally above others. Even the mighty Tigress was her pet, which is why the effects of this influence have never been shown. But now that Gholth had said to surrender, the effects started to show.

The feelings of being above others, the feelings to rule over others, the feelings of a King were influencing Hares, which is why he found it so funny, this is why he had been furious.

How can a King become a subordinate? How can a King be below the others?

No! A King must be above all! A King must be absolute! No one is allowed to be above a King! Only a King can command, not be commanded!

 

“Good, good, whatever. I gave you a chance, but you still refused. In that case, for a person as dangerous as you, it is better to kill him now! ”(Gholth)

"funny. I think the same thing ”(Hares)

 

When he said that, Hares took his sword from the space ring while Gholth put his hand on his back and from there he took out a large ax.

 

“… Just what's going on?” (Gustav)

 

At that time, Gustav who had been ignored by everyone was receiving treatment from Nei.

Due to Nei's prompt care, it was not long since Gustav's injury, as a result of which his severed arm was gradually growing again over Nei's healing power.

 

"I don't know, but now that these two are entering the battle I think we will have a chance to win" (Lucia)

 

Lucia who was at the side commented. She had noticed that since the battle started, Hares and Leina had not moved a single finger. She was confused and a little annoyed that they were not helping, but she said nothing.

In an instant, their intent to kill collided with each other creating a bloody atmosphere. Leina beside Hares also picked up her spear and glared at Gurado, she would also be joining the battle now.

At that moment, Hares moved forward.

As soon as Hares ran forward, the empty woman from before stepped in front of Hares and swung the sword at him.

 

"Hmph" (Hares)

 

Hares snorted and swung his own sword.

Clang! *

Both swords collided with each other, but in the face of Hares' strength, the woman was easily suppressed and thrown back by Hares. At the same time, Hares swung the sword at the woman's arm again. He didn't want to kill her, he just incapacitated her.

But as soon as he did, Hares felt danger and jumped aside.

Vush! *

A military knife went through the air where it should have been. If he hadn't dodged, his neck would have been cut by the blade. The person who attacked was a man with an empty expression, he was one of those who were after Gholth earlier.

Annoyed, Hares raised his leg and kicked the man. When he kicked him, Hares felt the sensation of breaking the bones and the man was thrown away by his kick. But at the same time, more other people with empty expressions appeared to surround and attack him.

Most of them were wielding military knives, but there were one or two who were wielding metal pipes and there were two in addition to the woman from before who were also wielding swords in addition to one who was wielding a spear.

Hares frowned and started swinging his sword, defending himself from all attacks. Thanks to his [Basic Sword Technique] ability he could fight several people at the same time, of course, that is to say, that they don't have any battle technique and just fight like amateurs swinging their weapons at random.

But Hares noted that these people were even worse. Not only were their movements random, but they were also highly mechanized as if they had a predefined attack pattern.

That is why, even though he faced several of them at the same time, Hares was not having much difficulty. But due to the number of them and the fact that Hares did not want to kill them, he was trapped by them without being able to advance to Gholth.

 

“Hmph, you can't even get away from my puppets and you think you can face me, so naive!” (Gholth)

 

Gholth scoffed.

 

“Puppets?” (Hares)

 

Hares frowned when he heard that. In fact, these people didn't really look like humans, but dolls or robots, although Hares has already confirmed that they are made of flesh and blood by proving that they were indeed human.

 

“What do you mean by that?” (Hares)

 

Hares asked as he looked at Gholth.

 

“Hmph, did you really think I would reveal the details of my skill to you? Dream! ”(Gholth)

 

Hares frowned. He didn't think these people were doing what they wanted, he was suspecting that they were being controlled by Gholth.

 

“Aaahh !!” (Gurado)

 

While he was hesitating, Gurado let out a cry of agony. Everyone was drawn to the scream and looked at Gurado who had both his legs cut off and was crawling on the floor in front of Leina.

 

“Yours… yours…” (kid)

 

Gurado was trying to say something, but Leina did not leave him and swung the spear towards his face.

Sha! *

 

"AAAHAHHH !!!"

 

Gurado shouted again. Both of his eyes had been cut off by Leina's spear. The sight was extremely cruel and many people felt a shiver all over their bodies at the sight.

 

“I said, didn't I? That I would make you unable to see anything else for the rest of your life! ”(Leina)

 

As soon as he said that, Leina swung the spear again and pierced it in Gurado's heart.

Gurado vomited blood and then fell back on the dead floor.

Everyone looked at the scene in astonishment.

Was the second strongest in the Dogo gang killed that easily? Furthermore, it was an extremely brutal death. Not only did she remove both of her legs, but she also destroyed his eyes before killing him by stabbing him in the heart!

 

God! This woman is very cruel!

 

Everyone thought together. At the same time, everyone made a mental reminder not to irritate this girl!

The scene also made Gholth frown. He had finally noticed Leina and was also enchanted by her beauty, but something else shocked him, it was her strength. From what he noticed she didn't seem to be any weaker than him.

It is necessary to mention that as a user of the [Hunger] ability, a God-class ability, Gholth's strength is obviously above normal people. Before he thought that besides the other three users of the apocalypse skills, there would be no one in this world who could compare to him, but now he realized he was wrong.

Leina who had killed Gurado did not take a second look at the corpse, she turned towards Gholth and looked at him with a cold look. After that, she looked at Hares, who had her hands full dealing with all of Gholth's “puppets” and moved forward.

 

“Let me deal with them, you can deal with that guy” (Leina)

 

Hares nodded before pushing one of the puppets aside and advancing towards Gholth.

The other puppets tried to stop him, but this time Leina appeared in front of them and waved the spear to stop them.

In an instant, Leina was involved in a battle against the puppets, but her fighting techniques were far superior to those of Hares. While Hares had to rely on an ability to improve his techniques, Leina had his techniques engraved on every muscle fiber in his body. For her, facing these puppets was three times easier than Hares facing them.

Hares had finally arrived in front of Gholth and looked at him angrily.

Gholth also frowned. He knew that Hares would not be easy to handle even more without his puppets. He was strong, but he wasn't very proficient in combat, but he still snorted and spoke.

 

“Since you want to die so badly, then come!” (Gholth)

 

Hares also snorted and stepped forward.

At that moment, the user of [Conquest] and the user of [Hunger], two users of God-class abilities began to battle.

 

2