25 – An outrageous skill and illness …
135 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gholth had run away in a mysterious way, there was nothing they could do about it.

The bandits were completely slaughtered by Tigress, not a single one was left alive, they all became corpses on the road.

The puppets were tied by Leina and Hares prevented from moving. As the two believed that they were being manipulated they did not want to kill them.

However, Hares originally, who was irritated by letting Gholth escape, was in for a big surprise shortly after that.

 

Congratulations, you beat one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse and forced him to retreat. You have fulfilled the requirements and unlocked the ultimate ability of the [Conquest], [Bow of Conquest] ability.

 

 

“… Eh?” (Hares)

 

Hares was shocked as he did not expect to unlock such a capability.

He immediately opened up the status of his skill and was completely amazed at what he saw.

 

 

[Conquest]

Level 2

Rank: God

Type: Unique

 

Description: One of the four skills in the “apocalypse” series. With this ability you will have the ability to become the absolute sovereign over everything in the world by making everything and everyone stand on their feet and unable to oppose you.

 

Capabilities:

[Subordination]: Allows you to subordinate a creature that has surrendered to you.

-The subordinate creature had become unable to hurt or go against the user's orders.

-In case of life-threatening for the user, the subordinate may increase his general capacities by 21% to protect the user's life.

-number of subordinates allowed: 2

 

[Aura of the King]: Allows the user to use the King's aura that rules over the world.

-When used, the user's overall capabilities will increase by 32%.

-When used, your allies' general abilities will increase by 7%.

-When used, the King's aura intimidates his enemies by filling their hearts with fear and reverence decreasing his overall abilities by 3%.

-Can be used for 1 minute.

- Can only be used once every 1 hour.

 

[Bow of Conquest]: Allows the user to use the ultimate weapon of conquest, the bow of conquest.

-Once the arrow is fired it will hit the target with 100% accuracy.

-Until reaching the target, the arrow will continue to follow it for eternity, it cannot be prevented by any obstacle, skills, equipment, and defensive capabilities.

-The arrow has an absolute penetrating power capable of crossing the target regardless of its resistance.

-Once hit the target has a 90% chance of dying instantly. This probability cannot be increased under the influence of any item, skill, ability, magic or any other form of influence.

-When holding the bow in hand the user will be immune to any kind of physical or magical damage, negative status effects or harmful or controlling abilities.

-Number of arrows: 1 per use.

-It can only be used once a year.

 

My god… I just released something outrageous!

With that I couldn't kill even Beylith?

 

Hares was completely speechless. The [Bow of Conquest] ability was an absolute hitkill ability.

Once fired, the arrow will definitely hit. Furthermore, it doesn't matter if it is defensive barriers, obstacles, skills and defensive items, even the target's resistance, all of this becomes useless in front of the arrow. And in addition, there is still a 90% chance of instant death. This means that 9 out of 10 shots are hitkills.

Level? Does not matter! Phase? Does not matter! Abiliity? Does not matter! In front of that arrow you can only pray!

Also, once you hold the bow, even if you drop a nuclear bomb on your head, then what? He is immune to any kind of damage, even the radiation cannot harm him!

Of course, such a strong skill also has a major constraint. He could only shoot an arrow per use and he could only use the skill once a year, but it still didn't diminish how unfair the skill was.

Hares was even suspecting that there was a bug in the system ...

Leina saw Hares stunned looking into the void and came over.

 

“What was it?” (Leina)

 

She asked.

Hares came to himself as soon as Leina called him. He looked at her still a little shocked by the skill and spoke slowly.

 

“I… just unlocked a new skill” (Hares)

“Oh? What skill? ”(Leina)

 

Hearing that Hares had unlocked a new skill, Leina was immediately curious. She knew that Hares possessed a God-class ability and knew very well how powerful his ability was. Both had already revealed all of their skills to each other, you could even say that there was practically no secret between the two, which is why Leina asked him without hesitation.

Hares smiled wryly and explained the new skill to Leina. When Leina finished hearing her expression hardened.

She didn't know how to respond ...

The skill that Hares had told was simply too ridiculous. That kind of skill was very unfair! She was completely shocked that such an ability was allowed to exist. Why don't you make him invincible at once instead of giving him outrageous skills little by little?

First an ability to subordinate any type of creature no matter what type of creature it is or how strong it is.

Then it was an ability to strengthen yourself and your allies and to weaken your enemies.

Now it was an absolute hitkill skill.

 

God-class skill… Could it get any worse?

 

Leina thought with a wry smile. His own ability was a Saint-class ability, but compared to Hares' ability, his ability was nothing.

She shook her head and spoke.

 

“I'm going to pretend I never heard that. Otherwise, I won't be able to calm down ”(Leina)

 

Hares can only smile ironically. His skill was so absurd that even he was not happy, just amazed. Even he wanted to forget that!

.

.

.

One day passed, things slowly returned to normal. However, the image of that day's battle never left the minds of any of the survivors, especially since the Tigress's massacre was so shocking. Before, they were all afraid of her because of her strength, but now they were also afraid of her because of her brutality.

But that day something happened that made Hares very concerned.

That day, Leina became ill.

When Hares went to his room he found Leina lying on the bed with her face pale while she was sweating a lot.

When Hares saw this, he was extremely concerned, after all, Leina had a very high vitality. Even the most infectious diseases Hares knew could do nothing against Leina's immune system with such high vitality. But unexpectedly, she was still sick.

What does that mean? That means your illness was really terrible!

 

“Leina, are you okay?” (Hares)

 

Hares ran to the side of Leina's bed and asked worriedly as he put his hand on Leina's forehead to feel her temperature.

When his hand touched Leina's forehead he was surprised. It was very hot! This was obviously not a common fever, the temperature seemed to be around 40 ° C or more!

Leina was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. When she felt the hand on her forehead and heard Hares' voice, she weakly opened her eyes and looked at him with unfocused eyes. Her vision was not good, she was very blurred so she was having trouble seeing.

 

“… Yes, I'm fine…” (Leina)

 

Leina replied with a mocking smile.

 

It's ok? What a question, can't you see how I look?

 

Hares knew he had asked a stupid question, but he didn't care about that now. Besides, he was also used to Leina's mockery. It was not the first time that this had happened.

 

“What are you feeling?” (Hares)

"…I have a headache. My body is hot and heavy, I can't move much. My vision is blurred and my throat itches. I'm also feeling a little bit of pain all over my body, but it's a mild pain and can be ignored ”(Leina)

 

Leina began to explain her symptoms to Hares calmly.

Hares heard Leina and frowned. He had no medical knowledge, so he did not know what kind of illness it was, nor did he know if these symptoms were symptoms of any known illness.

While he was thinking, Leina opened her mouth and spoke.

 

“I'm hungry… give me something to eat. I'm also thirsty and I want some water ”(Leina)

 

Leina had sweated a lot and was dehydrated. Her mouth was dry and she desperately wanted to drink something. In addition, her stomach was also empty and she was feeling hungry.

Hares nodded and went to get a bottle of water from the space ring.

He held Leina's head and helped her to raise her head a little bit, he then placed the bottle on her lips and helped her drink.

Leina slowly drank the water and felt her throat that was itching to improve a little after being hydrated.

 

“I'm going to get something to eat” (Hares)

 

Hares got up and was about to leave, but Leina reached out and grabbed his arm before saying.

 

“Wait, just give me a nutritional bar” (Leina)

“… How is it?” (Hares)

 

Hares asked with a hard expression.

The nutritional bar was the most disgusting object that Hares had ever placed in his mouth. It wasn't just him who thought that, but all survivors shared that thought.

After the fact that it was possible to eat monster meat was known, the nutritional bars were completely forgotten.

Of course, the survivors still guarded them. They didn't know when they were going to need them after all. Although they were disgusting, nutritional bars could actually replace meals and kill hunger as well as nourish the body.

However, no one would take the initiative to eat a nutritional bar when it was not needed. However, here was Leina asking for one. Hares was completely amazed.

 

“Just give it to me soon” (Leina)

 

Hares looked at Leina strangely, but still took a nutritional bar from the space ring and fed it to Leina.

Leina hesitated for a second, but still put the nutritional bar in her mouth and started to eat.

However, unlike what Hares imagined, Leina didn't make a face when she put the nutritional bar in her mouth, she just chewed it like it was some kind of food.

After swallowing the nutritional bar, Leina frowned and spoke.

 

"I knew it. I can't taste it either… ”(Leina)

“Eh!?” (Hares)

 

This time Hares was shocked.

 

“Not only do I like it, I also can't smell it. My taste and smell were affected by the disease as well. When I noticed that I could not smell and that my vision was blurred I felt something like this could happen. It seems that only my touch and hearing are fine for now ”(Leina)

 

Leina explained.

Hares was shocked. He could not remember any illness that could affect the taste, smell and sight. Originally he thought his blurred vision was due to the fever, but it appears that it was not so.

Hares began to be afraid. It seems that the disease was more serious than he imagined.

Of course, Leina was even more afraid than he was. After all, she was the one who was sick.

Until yesterday she was completely fine, but when she woke up today she noticed that she couldn't move her body and that she was experiencing pain and heat as well as other symptoms.

Hares did not remain in the room. He had already fed her, so he decided to go out to meet Lucia and discuss Leina's illness with her.

Hares asked Tigress to look after Leina while he was away. Tigress obviously didn't want to. She didn't give a damn about Leina, her only concern was with Hares, but Hares still forced her to stay and protect her. In the end, Tigress had to stay even if she didn't want to.

Walking through the streets of the housing estate, Hares cannot help but frown. Lucia's faction was not large, there were just over 100 people. In addition, because of the battle against the Dogo faction yesterday, several warriors were killed which reduced their number even more, but despite that, the streets were still completely deserted.

Even if the faction didn’t have many people, it shouldn’t be completely deserted like it is now. There weren't many things to spend time in this world, which is why survivors used to go for a walk and talk to each other to spend time, so it was quite common that almost all survivors were on the streets, but now, no there was nobody.

Hares' heart began to feel uncomfortable. He reached Lucia's house and knocked on the door three times.

Touch * Touch * Touch *

However, there was no answer. Her heart sank.

Touch * Touch * Touch *

He knocked again, this time harder.

A few seconds later, Hares heard footsteps from inside the house and sighed with relief. With a click * the door opened revealing the figure of Nei. However, Nei at that moment had red eyes and swollen from crying. His face was still streaked with tears and there were still some tears streaming down his face.

 

“Mr.Hares!” (Nei)

 

As soon as he saw Hares, Nei's eyes lit up. She quickly took Hares's hand and shouted.

 

“Mr.Hares, please help Lucia!” (Nei)

 

She said as she looked at Hares hopefully.

Hares was stunned, he had a bad feeling and I ask.

 

“What happened?” (Hares)

 

Nei did not answer, she sniffed her nose and pulled Hares by the hand into the house and directed him to Lucia's room.

When he entered, Hares' expression turned somber.

Lucia was lying in bed asleep. His face was pale and drenched in sweat. She was in the same condition as Leina!

Hares came over and put his hand on Lucia's forehead. Her temperature was also very high, just like Leina she likes to be 40 ° C or more.

 

Leina was not the only one ...

 

Hares thought to himself.

 

“Since when has she been like this?” (Hares)

 

Hares asked.

 

"I do not know. She woke up earlier than I did, but when I woke up today I didn't find her. I thought it was strange that she still hadn't woken up despite the time so I went to look and found her in that state ”(Nei)

 

Hares frowned.

 

“Can't you use your skill?” (Hares)

 

He asked.

 

"it's useless. My ability can heal wounds, but it cannot heal diseases ”(Nei)

 

Hares' heart sank. He wanted to come and ask Nei to help him treat Leina, he did not know that his ability was not useful in illness. Previously he was not concerned because he knew how strong Nei's healing ability was, but now that he has found it useless his expression has become somber and great concern has shone in his eyes.

2