First Encounter
153 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Different World where the demons are good

 

 

-PROLOGUE-

 

A man is walking In the street Looking pale and depressed Talking to himself.

 

"Ah Damn It! I Was Rejected again in a job , It's been 3 months since I'm searching for a job , so many job interviews But still I didn't get any job, I'm full Of debt I got no money to pay for the rent And I got 500 yen in my Pocket” The Depressed man said to himself.

 

“I’m Akuma Noko. The most Unlucky Guy In the world!!!!!! FUCK!!!!! JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!!” He Yelled.

 

The people in the vicinity Looked at him *Murmuring*

 

After yelling, something came into his mind.

 

"Wait, That's right, I'll just kill myself so I can end this suffering"

 

“I got no family after all and no one loves me”

 

Then he rapidly ran into the middle of the road until a truck hit him.

 

"Oh my god!! Somebody call an ambulance!!!" A woman yelled.

 

“It all turns Black I can’t move my body, Maybe This is how people die Please make it fast, It hurts a lot”

 

And then he lost consciousness. After that, he woke up and saw bright lights.

 

"Ahhh is this heaven? The lights are so bright, it's all blurry"

 

He overheard some noise saying.

 

“Prepare the Operating Room immediately, get the doctor!!”

 

Wait, what? Doctor? Operating room? HOLY SHIT?!! I’m still alive?!! Am I at the hospital? I don’t even have money to pay the bill!!! FUCK!!!!

 

Damn it I can’t move my body!!

 

But maybe It’s not my Time to die Maybe something is waiting for me

 

And then they reached the operating room and the doctor came and said.

 

“Okay now Inject him the Propofol so we can begin the operation”

 

The nurse injected the serum and he began to feel sleepy. After injecting the serum a sudden power outage happened. the doctor startled and the backup generators didn't react on time.

 

what's happening? Is this power outage? Ah damn I can't breathe, my heart! It feels like exploding!! Aaah, damn it! Even here I'm so unlucky!! I thought this was the second life God has given me!!

 

And then the generators came back and Akuma Died in Shock.

 

A minute after Akuma woke up in a dark small cave.

 

“Why is it so dark in here? Are the doctors in? Are there still no lights? Damn it”

He stand up and hit his head on the ceiling.

 

“Ow!! Damn it! It hurts!”

 

He touched the ceiling and he felt differently.

 

“Wait, are these rocks?”

 

He Look around and he sees that he's inside the cave.

 

“Why am I in a cave? I’m just sleeping in the surgery room”

 

Then he saw a light, he rushed to the light, he followed it until he reached the entrance of the cave and then he saw the world outside that cave.

 

“Holy shi-!!! Where am I!!!?? What is this place?!”

 

He’s shocked on what he saw, A ball of flame is burning in the sky Magma rocks are all over the place and there are no clouds. He tried to walk away from the cave and starts wandering around until he noticed something.

 

“Wait, What is that shadow?”

 

He saw his own shadow, He screamed.

 

“I-I-is that mine? Why There are horns and ... is that a tail?!! Do I have a tail and horns!!?”

 

He's screaming too loud, after screaming so damn loud.

 

He touched the horns.

 

“Oh my, why do I have these? I look like a demon!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah help!!!”

 

he screamed a lot and then He touched the tail.

 

"Ugh! Holy,! what is that feeling It felt like A girl touched my body, I should never touch that again"

 

He felt uneasy about that feeling. A moment after, a man with a cart with a broken horn saw him.

 

“Hey!! why are you walking along the road? Are you lost?”

 

Whoa is he a demon!? I hope he won't eat me, please, please, please!! I'm begging you please no, I can't run, my legs are cramped, I can't move.

 

I’m Trembling because of fear and then I answered.

 

“Uhm… P-P-Probably?”

 

“Probably? Come on hop in! There are monsters in this area its dangerous wandering around solo”

 

I think he won't eat me right? I mean I felt like he's good, but still I can't let my guard down, I guess I got no choice but to ride with him, its also getting dark maybe there are some monsters in here.

 

After having some doubts I ride with the man because I had no choice and then I stared at the man and he asked.

 

“Uhm… hey can I ask?”

 

“Yes? What are those”

 

“Where are we?”

 

"Oh, you didn't know? We're at the Underworld.I'm living in the town so maybe I'll take you with me."

 

"town? So there is a town here?"

 

“Yes, the town of Haier in the kingdom of Asphodel”

 

“Oh I see, wait! Did You say Underworld? So… You’re a demon right?”

 

"Haha Of course I am kid! Look at this fancy horns! You're also a demon!" he laughed mockingly.

 

This man… so proud of himself.

 

“Yeah right!”

 

“By the way, what is your name kid?”

 

"I'm Akuma and you?"

 

“I’m shinyu nice to meet you”

 

"So Akuma, why aren't you aware of the place you are living?"

 

"Uhhhh… because… uh… I got amnesia! that's right! Amnesia!!"

 

“Amnesia?”

 

Maybe he didn’t know what is that, I’m so stupid.

 

“Uhm I mean I lost my memories while traveling!”

 

"Ahh so you're a traveler, I see, so where town are you from?"

 

Is this man stupid? I just said I forgot my memories!.

 

"I forgot also, I can't remember it, sorry, so what's inside the metal container"

 

“Oh those are magma rocks, a person wants me to gather those”

 

"ahhh I see, so what are magma rocks? It looks like its just a cracked rocks with magma inside"

 

“Magma rocks produce heat so the people in town use it as a source of heat that we can use to cook foods or melt some metals they use in a blacksmith”

 

“Oh I see, so that metal container will melt right?”

 

"Oh no, I imbued that container with a magic spell so you the container won't melt or damaged"

 

Wait… magic? So it means magic exists in this world, I want to learn one of those like making fireball!! Ohh just thinking about it I'm looking so cool!.

 

"Okay, we're here!"

 

I looked outside the cart and I saw a huge walls and a giant gate with two demon guarding it and then we reached the gate and as we entered and I saw many demons living a normal life around the town, I saw buildings and markets.

 

“You don’t have money do you?” Shinyu said.

 

“No, I don’t sorry”

 

“Well in that case, why don’t you stay at my house for a while?”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

"Yes it's okay, besides we didn't get guests for a while"

 

“uhm… okay thanks”

 

I had doubts earlier but now I know this man is good.

 

“Hey I’m sorry earlier I thought you’re Going to kill or eat me”

 

"Ha Ha! Don't be silly we demon don't hurt our kin it's like a taboo that's why we're living happily and peacefully also I'm happy helping people in need, Oh yeah! But before we head home Let's go to the market I'll buy some for our dinner for tonight"

 

“Oh yeah Sure”

 

And then shinyu bought meats and vegetables in the market and then shinyu returned to the cart to the owner and gave the magma rocks, then we walked.

 

“I thought that was yours”

 

"oh no, I just borrowed it because the owner wants me to get some magma rocks outside the town in exchange for money"

 

“Oh okay now I know why you gather those”

 

“yes its money so I can’t decline it” he laughed.

 

“Why he didn’t do it himself?”

 

"Oh, he's scared of the monsters outside the town" He laughed.

 

“Aaaand you’re not?

"I can fight, so why would I be scared?"

 

“Oh I see”

 

“Oh seems we’re here!”

 

We reached shinyu’s house.

 

“I’m home!!” He yelled.

 

“father!!!”.

 

"Welcome home honey, oh we have guest? Welcome to our home"

 

“Akuma This is My Little princess Mai Nakamura”

 

"whoa we got a guest!!! What is your name mister? What's your favorite color? What's your favorite food? What's your favori-"

 

"Okay now that's enough questions mai"

 

"I'm sorry, this is the first time we got guest in our home that's why she's acting like that, I'm Yuna nakamura shinyu's wife, pleased to meet you"

 

Afterward, he showed me their house and take me to the room.

 

"This is your room for now, it's not big but you can fit in, ill call you later when the food is ready"

 

“Okay thanks”

 

After that, I entered the room and closed the door and started to check my self in the mirror.

 

"Woah, is this for real? I looked like a demon, but my body still looks likes human, maybe I breathe fire too!!"

 

He tried to breathe like an idiot in the room.

 

raaaaaaaaah!!!!-- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH , ahhh man! , maybe I don't have that kind of power, besides breathing fire is for dragons I look stupid.

 

After doing some idiotic stuff shinyu called him.

 

"Akuma! The food is ready! come down now!"

 

“Yes! I’m coming”

 

And then we ate together it seems to me that they are a happy family, I hope I had a family like this.

 

The food is different than the food in Japan, also the look of the houses seems its like medieval period, we're eating a curry-like food but the one that never changes is the rice, still the same I never thought I can taste food from the different world even though I know its a dream but still I'm happy I ate delicious food.

 

"I hope you enjoyed the meal I made," Yuna said.

 

“I enjoyed it, it’s so delicious I never tasted like that before so I’m glad”

 

I smiled while saying that, maybe I’m just happy that I got here and get some tasty food.

 

“Thanks for the food”

 

We finished eating.

 

"You can rest now Akuma, I know you're tired because you traveled so far"

 

“Yeah thanks I’m gonna head back to my room”

 

And then I head back to my room.

 

I sat on the bed and started wondering If I’m dreaming or reincarnated

 

Maybe if I pinch my self I’ll wake up.

 

"Ouch!!! A shit that hurts! Maybe I'm not dreaming ahhh I don't know maybe I'll just sleep! Yeah that's right I'll just sleep maybe tomorrow I'll wake up in the hospital and was saved by the doctor"

 

And then the night passed and the ball of fire starts blazing. It means its already morning and Akuma woke up and he saw the same ceiling as he sleep last night and he looked around, still the same room.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

He Screamed so loud.

2