CHAPTER 51 – TROJAN EMOTIONS
81 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 51 - TROJAN EMOTIONS

I don’t know how the heck does a trojan virus able to infect the Gladiatrix System. At this point, it’s the least of my concern!

“Raynevere Treenity never loved you. She just used you for her gains. Aren’t you curious enough that she’s so eager to marry someone like you?” The mysterious Kaiser said.

His hurtful words replayed endlessly in my head. I know she’s the enemy, I know I cannot trust her. But every word her mouth says has a point.

“No! That’s not true! Mister Elzane, please don’t listen to her!” Raynevere shouted in the background.

Why did Raynevere choose me? Why did she agree to become my Gladiatrix? Why did she propose that we should enter the Battle Fiesta? Why did she use my name to buy stocks for her plans in the company?

I knew full well that it was too good to be true. I had my doubts but let my feelings take the best of me. I am a big idiot.

[Warning: Trojan Code Authorized]

[Command Card Created]

All of a sudden, a crimson-red hologram card appeared on top of the five Command Cards I have in front. This red Command Card is a unique one as it was never in my deck before. As the system suggests, it was a Command Card that is uniquely created by my Gladiatrix System.

[Transformation Card: Cyber Dark Omen - (REDACTED)]

[Effect - Unleashes the full potential of the Gladiatrix. Has a demerit of (REDACTED)]

“M-Mister Elzane!” Raynevere cried as she knelt on the ground. Dark lightning started to spark around her body as the mysterious trojan virus corrupts her. She’s trying hard to suppress the pain, but her mouth continues to unleash a weeping noise.

For some reason, I love her seeing me in pain. I reckon she’ll be in more pain if I activate the Transformation Card.

“Yes, that’s right, Elzane Chaldeas. If you want to win, if you want to destroy me, and if you want to become the strongest Kaiser you always dreamt of, then use that card. Command me to step aside and show me that you are worthy of that power!” The mysterious Kaiser laughed.

My right hand slowly reached for the card. As soon as my fingers touched it, a swift gust of wind blew right in front of me!

“Don’t!”

It was a feminine voice. When I went back to my senses, I saw a petite girl with snow-white hair wearing black formal clothes, black leggings, and a black cybernetic wing on her back. She also has a silver-winged tiara on her head. Her small hands just deflected my fingers away from the cursed crimson card.

Her silver eyes pushed closer to me as she whispered. “If you use that, it will be all over for your Gladiatrix.”

“Y-You!” The mysterious Kaiser exclaimed. “What are you doing here!?”

“I’m here to stop the madness you’re making.” The silver-haired woman said. Two black swords materialized in her hands and pointed them toward the enemy Kaiser.

This silver-haired woman is quite familiar to me and the mysterious Kaiser. It took me a second before I realized the true reason why we both know this silver-haired girl. It’s because she’s famous.

She is the newest Master-Grade Gladiatrix Champion- Siferas Balmung. It was her championship fight I saw the day I discovered that I was betrothed. I knew her because I admire her strength and intelligence in the previous Battle Fiestas!

“Nice timing, Auntie Sif. Good thing you stopped the full activation of the trojan.” Another voice entered the scene, and it was from behind.

When I looked back, I saw a handsome teenager with silver spiky hair. He is wearing a purple tuxedo and a red necktie. I’m pretty sure that is Siferas’ Kaiser Champion, Nigel Steel. He swiped a white hologram card from his Kaiser Watch and then passed it to me.

“Here’s the antivirus. Use it.” Nigel said.

Without a second thought, I revealed the white hologram card without even being able to shout its name. It was activated, and the crimson Transformation Card was immediately blocked by a big white X. The dark lightning around Raynevere was gone too.

“It took your time to go here, Aunty Sif!” It was Esthesia who just landed on the very same rooftop. She rode the Aerial Board with her Gladiator Firius.

Seeing that Esthesia and Firius are here, it means that they have already disposed of the Cyberdemon Raptor. Even though Raynevere is no longer combat-effective, Siferas and Firius will be more than enough to beat the mysterious Kaiser and her witch. This means that the tide of this battle has changed on our side.

“I am not stupid enough to fight a losing war, so I will have my leave here!”

The mysterious Kaiser revealed a Command Card and shouted!

“Activate Skill Card: Teleport Waypoint!” A swift blue pillar of light came from the skies and engulfed the mysterious Kaiser and her incapacitated Gladiatrix witch!

“W-Wait!” Raynevere ran and tried to reach out her hand. “M-My Grandpa! Where is he!?”

However, she failed to reach them as the mysterious Kaiser with the same image as her instantaneously disappeared.

1