CHAPTER 55 – FOR FREE OR NOT FOR FREE
71 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 55 - FOR FREE OR NOT FOR FREE

I immediately get why Siferas needed to keep it a secret from me. She knew I will not come to meet them if I knew Raynevere is going too. What are they planning on doing to both of us anyway?

Raynevere immediately had this scared reddish face as she tried to hide behind Siferas’ petite body.

“M-Miss Siferas! You didn’t tell me that M-Mister Elzane will come!” Raynevere cried.

“Come on! You said that he’s your fiance and your Kaiser, right? You shouldn’t feel awkward around him!” Siferas hit Raynevere’s cheek with her elbow, but gently.

“Owie! I-I know, but still…” Raynevere pouted.

I’m feeling awkward right now. A huge part of me wanted to go home already, but it’s quite rude for the two Battle Fiesta champions to just leave just like last time. Besides, I still haven’t gotten my selfie and autograph from the champions! Don’t forget the Ultra Rare Command Card they ought to give me!

Siferas sighed, and then stood tall as she held her hips. “Let’s cut to the chase and go to our main reason here, shall we?”

“That will be great. I just need the Ultra Rare Card and I’ll go home immediately. I don’t want to interfere with the meeting you have here.” I muttered.

“I heard that!” Siferas scrunched her face. “Of course, we will hold our end of the bargain and give you our promised Ultra Rare Card. But we never said that I will give it for free!”

“You said that it was free in your text message!” I mumbled in protest.

“Oh, did I? Anyway, it’s not money I’m asking for so it will still be free.” Siferas looked proud of herself.

“W-Wait, did we just talk about Treenity Innovation stocks before we got here? You said you will train me to beat Miss Himeno Yuusha!” Raynevere also protested.

“That’s a different matter, Rayne. Now go over there and team up with your Kaiser.” Siferas said bluntly.

“E-Eh?” Raynevere and I exclaimed. “W-Why?”

“That’s amazing, huh? You two are still in sync even though you two lovebirds are not on good terms!” Siferas smirked. “Anyway, as I said, the Gladiatrix training and the Ultra Rare Command Card are not free. You guys need to battle me.”

“So you admitted that it’s not free!” Raynevere and I protested and were still in perfect sync.

“Okay, okay. Just shut up, you two squabbling love birds, and get ready to battle.” Siferas lazily sermoned as she wiped her long silver hair.

Raynevere looked at me with her tearful purple eyes. It’s like she’s begging me to take up the challenge, and she’s eager for this training they talked about. Whatever, I don’t care.

“M-Mister Elzane…” Raynevere cried.

“Just this once.” I coldly replied as I touched the Kaiser Watch on my left wrist. Five hologram Command Cards appeared.

Even though I hate Raynevere, I will not pass on this chance to fight the Master Grade Battle Fiesta Champions. We need to set aside our differences and team up for now!

[Gladiatrix System Online]

Nigel was also about to use his Kaiser Watch but then Siferas spread her hand towards him.

“No need, Nigel. I want to test their strengths.” Siferas said.

“Copy that, Auntie!” Nigel said.

“And stop calling me auntie in front of these youngsters! I already told you that, didn’t I!? It’s showing my age!” Siferas roared.

“R-Right! I-I’m sorry, Aunt- I mean, Miss Siferas!” Nigel froze like ice.

“Good! Call me that from now on!” Siferas said.

The silver-haired Gladiatrix Champion spread her hands, and two black swords materialized on them. Her gray eyes glowed silver, signaling that the mystical nanomachines inside her body are fully activated!

Siferas may be the Gladiatrix Champion, but she still chose to underestimate us. If she does not need the help of her Kaiser, then she has full confidence in her abilities.

“This is just a sparring match, but go all-out against me. Don’t worry, I can handle what you throw at me. The battle ends once I hit your Kaiser, Miss Rayne.”

Raynevere also got into her battle position as she magically materialized a bladed bow on her hand. “How can we win this match, Miss Siferas?”

“You won’t,” Siferas answered.

[Battle Start]

As soon as the buzzer of the system beeped, Siferas immediately lunged forward with extraordinary speed!

1