Chapter 17 – A Proper Elvish Love
302 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As a thanks for another 5 star, here is another chapter.

 

"So how do we do this?" Alea asked Zentha. "How do we ship precious salt from Noobville without our neighbors finding out? There are only so many of us." Alea reclined back in her chair, and as the younger sister of Aleda, she had many of the same mannerisms. The only real reason Aleda was in Steepbell was to keep an eye on her younger sister, and make sure she was safe. Alea was strong, but she hadn't gone out to tussle with the wolves or bears in a long time. She was barely over level twenty two.

"Dwarves." Zentha said without any further consideration. "We make a request of our local smith..." She stopped. "Let me ask first. We make plans and don't ask if it's safe, we might as well hang ourselves with our own intestines right here and now." She closed her eyes, and to Alea's surprise, she opened them back up within only a minute.

"You've received an answer already." She said, and it wasn't a question as Zentha could sometimes keep her eyes closed for hours before she received an answer.

"It concerns Baris." She said simply. "She said the smith is safe to contact to make arrangements through. If we get it out of the guild, through the smith, and into the Merchant's Guild run by the local dwarven population, it will make it to Steepbell." Alea growled slightly.

"Just what is going on around us that we are blinded like this?" Alea asked.

"I was told not to ask that question, as she couldn't tell me." Zentha kept her face clear, but she had already felt her goddess's emotional state. One of the few reasons the goddess would not tell them was due to their own responsibility in the results. Asking her why they got those results was akin to asking for a slap on the face.

"Okay, since she's already made it clear she can't assist us in regards to this perception, we can only respond when it happens. I hope, no, not gonna do that. You will not go out of Noobville until we've uncovered things here." She pointed at Zentha. "I don't care if Jarbuk figures out what's good for him, and asked you to go with him. You're staying here!" Zentha smiled a little.

"Yes, my lady." Zentha looked quite saucy, so it wasn't long before she was face down on the desk and being pounded into from behind.

"I always did like this ass." Alea said softly as her mare was treated to a particularly aggressive fucking that she seldom gave her lately. She could tell Zentha enjoyed it due to the large smile, and how she reached back to pull her in harder.

As her sister once said, the hallmark of a really good elvish love was really aggressive fucking where the two could never get enough of each other.

 

* * *

 

"Shaala." Jaana ran into the office where her lover reclined on a chair, still saddened by the inevitable end of her relationship.

"What's wrong?" Aleda asked. She noticed Jaana's eyes, and her excitement.

"Jarbuk came back." She said softly. "He's got the stuff. Several barrels." Shaala stood up quickly, and looked at Aleda.

She went over and whispered in Aleda's ear. The response was quick.

"Already? But why are you whispering?" She asked.

"Who is downstairs right now? And who sells us that garbage?" Even though Shaala had to spell it out, Aleda would have gotten it if she had been given the time to think. They didn't have time to consider the problem though.

"We need to get it in safely, and without it being seen." Aleda said and was about to walk out before Shaala stopped her.

"You can't go down yet!" Shaala hissed. "Follow me down, and we'll put up a fuss like we're in a row. Come down, help sort it out, and order us to take the barrels out back. You'll settle the payment later as it's not worth that much." Aleda smiled.

"Slick for a..." Aleda said, but heard Shaala growl.

"What, a forest elf?" Shaala watched Aleda's cheek twitch. The large woman reached out and grabbed the back of her head. She pulled her in close so she could whisper in her ear.

"No. A fairy lover. You damned sensitive forest elves are so uptight, if you would only notice that you get more attention from the mares than I do, you might have a more enjoyable life. Bitch." Aleda turned away, while Shaala blushed brightly.

"Well, you're a giant bitch." Shaala turned on her heel, while Jaana giggled.

"Don't know why I love you elves, with how aggressive you are. If not for healing magic, I wouldn't have any tits left!" She rolled her eyes. "I bet Shaala is going to take a few bites later tonight." Jaana flew down the stairs, her magically enhanced wings allowed her to float rather then walk most of the time. Aleda smirked.

"That's the mark of a proper love, Jaana. Agressive passion."

 

* * *

 

"You come back after being with that pair of boobs!" Shaala immediately started in on him, which made Jarbuk's cheek twitch. He looked her in the eyes and realized that she wasn't angry, but putting on a front. Jarbuk had courted Shaala for nearly five years. He knew her moods quite well, when she was angry, and when she only wanted to make him pay a price. She was doing neither right now.

"If you were nicer, I might stick around longer!" He said angrily.

"Is that what she sent from Noobville? Bet it's only berries, considering what those bastards down there do. Which is fucking nothing, but fucking whatever skirt they can!" She growled angrily. She walked away.

"Wait! You bitch, you're going to make me carry these six barrels in myself?!" He asked angrily. "She sent it for your fucking fairies!" Shaala turned back, and growled.

"Those fairies are my business, Jarbuk!" Shaala turned slowly as a large person pounded down the stairs. Her face fell comically.

"Not even willing to help move the food your girls would eat?" Aleda said in a dangerously low tone. Shaala swallowed noticeably loud.

"Um, no, that's not a problem!" Shaala said in a high pitched voice.

"Jarbuk?" She asked him in an equally dangerous tone.

"No problem here, Guild Master. I know the girls though. They don't like anyone touching their food, and Shaala is only so strong." Jarbuk said with a little smile on his lips.

"I don't think that will be a problem, Jarbuk.  The girls don't mind you, but other moldy bastards that don't work?" Aleda turned her head. "I haven't seen these bastards move their asses all week, yet they take up valuable space in my guild." It wasn't long before all the adventurers left the loading dock, hoping they wouldn't get called on to do some work. Not only did they not want to be anywhere near an angry elf, but they had strict orders to not assist the guild in any way.

"Bastards." Jarbuk said quietly. He started to move the barrels, while Aleda and Shaala assisted him to move them into the back room.

"We'll had to figure out how to get it into the city, and the Merchants Guild run by dwarves was our method."  Jarbuk said quietly.

"We might have to use the same method here."  Shaala said.  "I don't trust these people, Aleda." Shaala said in a low voice.

"Jarbuk, do you have some things to report that we can use?" Aleda asked. She watched a large smile spread on his face. "I take that to mean yes. Let's move upstairs when you're unloaded."

"Aye. That stranger is quite the character."

 

7