Voting battle with Animals two – Shitty Corridors
142 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: This is a continuation of Episode One before you start you should read Episode One so you won’t be lost.

 

[Ten Minutes before the elimination]

 

“We need to pull off a scam” Jordan informs the group, “Yeah Bro” Platypus responds, “maybe we can get food from this scam” Mouse says, joyfully. “Get your mind off of food Fatass” Hamster tells Mouse, “Ho Ho Ho I see Baby Bear right there” Santa says.

 

Baby Bear playing with blocks

 

“Hey Baby Bear it’s me, a celebrity Dragon” Dragon introduces himself, “Yeah and me and Him made a game called Eat the Poop” Jordan informs Baby Bear “you should download it on your computer”

 

“Why would I?” Baby Bear asks, “I will give you Robux for christmas instead of coal” Santa responds. “Oh boy” Baby Bear, looks up the game.

 

“That is the signup page” Jordan shouts, “yeah” Mouse Clarifies, “Literally shut up” Hamster replies to Mouse.

 

Baby Bear tries to download the game, only for a message from Norton to pop up. “This game has sixty-nine viruses” Baby Bear informs them, “Yeah it’s a funny number so you should download it” Jordan explains.

 

“Hmm Norton won’t let me download it” Baby Bear continues, “Then uninstall Norton” Dragon replies, “But, I don’t know if I should” Baby Bear remarks, “Listen here you little shit I am famous, so you should listen to me” Dragon commands.

 

“Oh yeah” Baby Bear uninstalls Norton, and then he installs Eat the poop. “Finally took your slow ass long enough” Jordan says, “I’m not fucking slow” Baby Bear rebuttals. “Ok here is the sign up page” Dragon tells Baby Bear.

 

“Ok so what is your social security number?” Jordan asks, “5557” Baby Bear answers, “What’s your last four digits of your credit card number” Jordan continues, “4345” Baby Bear answers.

 

“Ok what is your Roblox Account Password” Jordan asks, “Looking back at it we probably wasted a question on that” Hamster says.

 

“Babybearisgod” Baby Bear answers, “Ok good” Jordan says “We have everything”, “What?” Baby Bear asks. 

 

“We have it all kid” Santa says “Your Hohoho Bank account information, your hohoho Social security number and your hohoho Credit card”, “Do you have my roblox account?” Baby Bear asks.

 

“Yes dumbass” Jordan replies, “I want my fucking roblox account” Baby Bear demands, “We have your social security number why do you want your roblox account” Hamster asks, “I don’t need my social security number” Baby Bear explains, furious.

 

Baby Bears face frowns, “Get on me” Dragon shouts to his team, team Honest jumps on his back and they fly off.

 

“There’s not enough room up here” Hamster says, throwing Mouse off Dragon.

 

Mouse falls and lands on the ground, “Ouch” Mouse groans in pain.

 

“How the fuck did you fall dumbass?” Announcer asks “You know what, I don’t care”, Announcer pushes a button and every contestant teleports there “Thank you Ginger for building this machine”

 

“You’re welcome” Ginger responds, “The fuck i was sleeping” Dove shouts, “From the looks of it you had a wet dream” Panda Icecream calls Dove out.

 

Fortnite guy in the background.

 

“Ok so before we start the elimination, Tarantula here is a token” Announcer throws him a Token, “What is it for” Tarantula asks. “Simple if you use this token before the competition, you will have immunity if your team loses” Announcer explains “You only get tokens if you do good, and in the last challenge that team name was so funny I was laughing all night, so i feel like you deserve it.”

 

“Now we can start the elimination” Announcer snaps his fingers,A whole bunch of pillars appear Team Panda_The_Baddie as they are suspended mid air.

 

“This episode we got a total of 8 votes, if you're safe you’ll get this part of a phone” Announcer explains, snatching Panda Icecream’s phone. “Hey that’s my phone” Panda Icecream shouts,  “the only contestant who got zero votes was Sock” Announcer says, he breaks the phone and throws Sock a piece.

 

“Ah yes of course the Rich man, fan favorite survives” Sock says, “Now everyone else got one vote” Announcer continues, Pig vomits. “Ew” Panda Icecream backs away, “Despite your unsanitary nature you have only one vote Pig” Announcer throws a phone part at him.

 

“Dove despite being a Quote-on-quote playboy you also only had one vote” Announcer throws part of a phone at him “Its down between Panda icecream, Centaur, and Frog '' Announcer explains.

 

“Panda Icecream you can have your phone back” Announcer says, throwing a phone piece. “Oh boy now I'm like totally complete” Panda Icecream snarks, unenthusiastically and sarcastically.

 

“Well hottie seems like we are both staying in the game” Dove flirts, “Great time to kill myself” Panda Icecream responds.

 

“Frog, Centaur” Announcer says “one of you will be going to hell” Announcer informs, “Wait what hell” Frog says, shocked.

 

“Yes, we got permission from Hades to use it for the time being,” Announcer explains, “Well I know they wouldn’t vote a real man out like me,” Centaur boasts.

 

“Mhm yeah then explain you getting three votes and frog getting two” Announcer tells him, “What but I don’t want Centaur to face eternal torment” panda Icecream says, “Don’t worry you still have me” Dove says.

 

“Don’t worry we sent him to the nice part of Hades or atleast the nicest part” Announcer reassures panda Icecream “however, before he is eliminated lets see what the voters have to say” Announcer says.

 

“Panda Icecream is an incredibly selfish, valley girl prick, but she has potential to change, the next one reads Dove is kinda creepy, I want to see how the teams relationship will go without the frog, and the last one I want tree eliminated his whole personality is just being sarcastic” Announcer finishes reading and pushes a button.

 

The Pillar under Centaur breaks and he falls into a hole, everyone watches, “Just letting you know I will never let that happen to you baby” Dove tells Panda Icecream, “You better not” Panda Icecream warns him.

 

Announcer pushes a button and they all go down.

 

Centaur - Number 82

 

[On the ground]

 

“Ok Contestants” Announcer says, as you see there are numerous corridors with a sign in front of them with your team name, “Wait” Tarantula says “let me use my token this challenge will probably be hard.”, Announcer blinks at him obviously annoyed as he snatches his token.

 

“Anyway,” Announcer continued, “before I was interrupted by a dumbass, every team will stand in front of their corridor, put all your phones in this basket. They are prohibited from this challenge.”

 

“Says who” Bee shouts, “Says the host who will eliminate you for pure cheating” Announcer tells Bee, Everyone puts their phone in the basket one by one.

 

“Well now even though you don’t have your phone, you have me a gentleman” Dove tells Panda Icecream, “gentle?” Panda Icecream says “I like it rough”, “I can also be rough” Dove responds.

 

“Hey Horny teens, keep it in your pants, and do the challenge” Announcer tells Dove and panda Icecream, “And what is like the challenge you have like yet to explain it” Panda Icecream asks, “Simple I will explain” Announcer says.

 

“Now get in front of your corridor this challenge is simple” Announcer says “Once you step inside the corridor you can not leave, through the way you got in, instead you must go through these locked door, every room will have a question you will have to answer to unlock the door, each corridor will have a random amount of questions between the numbers 1 - 15, get a question wrong and you will go back to the start every question is randomized, once you make it to the end you can’t go back, and every contestant must make it across.” Announcer gets done explaining the rules.

 

“This challenge sucks dick” Hercules shouts, “I don’t give two shits” Announcer says, flying with his jetpack.

 

Everyone lines up, “GO!” Announcer shouts.

 

[team Playstation]

 

“Okay slave lets get this contest started” Baby Bear tells Beaver, “Sir yes Sir” Beaver answers, “The first question is which contestant was the first contestant eliminated in VBWA Season one” Baby Bear gets done reading, and frowns. 

 

“Is their something wrong sir” Beaver says, “I fuckin hate this game” Baby Bear shouts “Baby Bear was the first contestant eliminated from VBWA” A ding goes off.

 

[Meanwhile, Team Spaghetti]

 

“Ok I will just use my super strength and super speed to break through the wall and reach the end” Tarantula explains, “Shut the fuck up nobody cares” Salmon tells him.

 

“Why are you being so rude all of a sudden” Tarantula says, “yeah I thought you were that word that began with n” Rhino says. “Do you mean nice you dumbass” Salmon says “And I am only nice on odd episodes” Salmon explains.

 

“Whatever, take my hand” Tarantula says, grabbing Salmon and running through the wall.

 

“Ok Nice” Tarantula says at the end of the corridor now to go back, “What are you doing?” Announcer asks, “umm I was just going back to get my teammates” Tarantula explains himself.

 

“Didn’t you listen to the rules once you get to the end you can’t go back” Announcer tells Tarantula, “Ah sugar honey ice tea” Tarantula says, “Wow what a retard” Salmon says laughing at him.

 

[the rest of team spaghetti]

 

“Where is spidery” Rhino asks, “Where is spidery” Parrot copies, “maybe he went to get banana” Gorilla tries to tell them. 

 

“He left us,” Leafbug says, “Ugh what a bitch leaving us behind,” Bat complains. “WAHOOOOOOO Leaving us behind YEAHHH” Horse shouts, “No horse that’s a bad thing” Bat tells him.

 

[team Playstation]

 

“Which contestant complained about his teammates being useless” Baby Bear reads “ugh the answer is Baby Bear” Baby Bear answers, in a fit of rage. A ding is heard. “Are you okay?” Beaver asks, “Oh yeah totally I am so fucking Fine NO I AM NOT FINE” Baby Bear shouts.

 

“Question three was Baby Bear in the final three of season one” Baby Bear clutches his fist “No I wasn’t” A ding is heard again.

 

“Wow these questions are so easy sir” Beaver says, “Beaver don’t talk, until I tell you to talk” Baby Bear tells him, “Sorry Sir” Beaver responds.

 

“Question four” Baby Bear reads “Will Baby Bear win VBWA with his shit attitude” Baby Bear punches Beaver in anger, after reading it, “the answer is no” Baby Bear shouts, and a ding is heard, “Whoever is getting some enjoyment out of watching me mad I’ll sue you I hate this game” Baby Bear screams, slamming his fist down repeatedly. Baby Bear and Beaver walk through, “Team Playstation is safe” Announcer says.

 

[Team Phoenix]

 

“Well guys let's get going” Phoenix says, “Cosa segura (English translation: Sure thing)” Flamingo responds. “No way my legs are way too tired to walk” Peacock turns down their idea, “Come on” Phoenix says “Can you not be bougie for one second”

 

“My feet do not like walking” Peacock rebuttals, “Yeah because you are a wimpy bitch” Hercules shouts, “gang lets huddle” Phoenix tells the rest of the team “What can we do to where we can get her to come along?” Phoenix asks, “We should just give her up” Rick sings, “I am appalled you would say that she is out team member” Phoenix tells Rick, “then why don’t you come up with something Pussy” Pizzly Bear tells Phoenix.

 

“Why don’t we beat peacock up, until she agrees with us” Rick sings, “No Rick she is our teammate not our hoe” Phoenix tells him, “Why don’t we cut her Louis Vuitton bag” Clownfish jokes, “She is a woman she will cry about it for days” Hercules shouts “making her even more annoying.”

 

“Ok fine I will carry Peacock on my back” Phoenix says, “but you are a bird with wings of fire how would you possibly not burn her?” Pizzly Bear asks, “More reasons to give her up” Rick sings, “Pfft I’ve always liked deep fried Peacock” Clownfish jokes, The team turns to Clownfish and silence is followed. “Hmm” Phoenix thinks to himself “I can control my temperature”, “Alright” Rick sings.

 

“Peacock get on my back” Phoenix demands, “This what I call queenly transport” Peacock hops on Phoenix's back.

 

[Team9]

“Ok the first question is who invented basketball” Bee reads it outloud and scoffs “Man how am I supposed to remember this”, “James Naismith” Owl tells him, a ding is heard.

 

“That’s it” Bee shouts, “What?” Squirrel questions, “Angelfish draw us a phone” Bee tells him, “But isn’t that cheating” Angelfish asks, “Only if the announcer finds out” Bee says, “I don’t know about this” Angelfish says. 

 

“Yeah he will find out because I will tell him” T-Rex threatens, “Do you think announcer will listen to you” Bee responds, “um Alright if you say so” Angelfish draws a phone, “B-but Bee ch-cheating’s wr-wrong” Squirrel tells him.

 

“You are correct sis” Bee tells her “However we were in season one, and we lost I got made fun of by others when I went down the street people said I couldn’t even make it to the final three, you experienced it so did Owl, so did Ginger” Bee says “I will not lose this time.”

 

“I think you need to know Squirrel that if you want to win you have to play dirty” Teapot says, “F-fine” Squirrel says. 

 

“Guys I’ll snitch on all of you” T-rex shouts, “Angelfish make a memory wiping machine” Bee commands Angelfish. 

 

“Ok just don’t use it on T-rex” Angelfish tells Bee, Angelfish draws the memory wiper. Bee points it at T-rex “if you say a fucking word about this to announcer, you will forget who announcer even is” Bee tells T-rex, “Yes yes sir please don’t shoot me” T-Rex begins crying, Bee puts the memory wiper up.

 

“Do Not cheat at 3 A.M. guys” Camera warns them, “Now is not time for your shitty youtube videos” Young Hare says.

 

[team Freedom]

 

“And then that no good man left me for a girl who talks like she is sixteen, and it just gets on my nerves. We were married for twenty-five years and-” Penguin gets cut off, “Yeah we are totally listening” Tree says sarcastically.

 

“Anyway, Question one who is Penguin’s husband” Tree reads, “Girl we all know that” Pink Bear answers, “the answer is Frog” Penguin answers, A ding is heard. “Good Job, but next time let me answer it we wouldn’t want you to miss say it, or get it wrong” Lion tells her.

 

“Lion we aren’t retarded we can answer” Tree says, “Yeah but you kinda are” Lion tells Tree “Me being leader is probably the best thing to happened to this team so shush it”

 

Tree and the others look at each other.

 

[Team9]

 

“Hah” Bee shouts “This is so easy now”, “I know right” Ginger agrees. “Mhm keep going boy” Teapot tells him, “oh wow we answered all nine questions that’s great” Squirrel says, nervous.

 

“Wow somehow Team9 is the second team safe” Announcer says.

 

“Wait Second, who is the first team safe” Young Hare asks, “maybe use your eyes,” Announcer tells them. “I see Tarantula” Angelfish says “It has to be team Spaghetti”, “No it was team playstation dumbass” Announcer tells them.

 

“What but they have two members” Bee says, shocked. “Yes and?” Announcer says. “This is a non-issue, don't get mad about this” Ginger tells Bee.

 

[Team Sports] 

 

“Ok so lets answer this question like a boss” Jaguar encourages his team, “Listen here smooth brain that joke has been dead for years” Cricket tells him.

 

“Question one” Jaguar then stops “I forgot I can’t read” Jaguar tells the group, “Man gives me that” Cricket snatches the question from him “Oh simple the answer is Igneous Rock “ Cricket answers the question, and a ding is heard.

 

“Question two, who was the 12th president” Cricket thinks for a bit, “Oh I know it’s George Washington” Shrimp answers incorrectly.

 

[back at the beginning]

 

“Dumbass” Cricket says, “Heh the viewers will vote out Cricket for being mean that way if this team does lose I’ll have a lower chance of being eliminated” Shrimp thinks to himself.

 

“Whatever, let's keep going” Cricket says, sighing. “Wait Matey” Parrotfish stops him, “What is it Piratefish?” Cricket asks, “it’s just that you, haven't nice to yer friend Jaguarrrr”

 

“Well of course I haven’t he's a moron, he isn’t even my friend” Cricket tells them “Why should I lower my intelligence to get to his level”, “Nobody is saying that, I’m saying be acceptable matey” Parrotfish rebuttals.

 

“Hmm uh huh uh huh totally” Cricket says, sarcastically. “If you don’t treat him properly, you will be walking the plank” Parrotfish tells him, “Perhaps I should tell you how you tell me Shiver me timbers I’m so scared” Cricket says.

 

Tensions rise between the two, “Guys no need to argue” Jaguar says “We all like playing video games and drinking mountain dew, ight”, “Jaguar don’t tell me to do shit when you can’t even read” Cricket rudely responds.

 

“Cricket, Bean is highly upset by your behavior and Bean doesn’t like it” Bean tells Cricket, “Fine whatever let’s continue on and pretend this never happened” Cricket says.

 

[Team Church]

 

“Ok so let’s answer these questions, to win and spread christianity” Stingray shouts, “Oooooooo yeah” Blue Whale sings. “What's so great about this thing anyway” Eel remarks, “It’s the best thing ever” Stingray says, “Yes we are spreading the word while we are on this show and once we win we will show how it is the supreme religion” Blue Whale continues.

 

“Bro, that is manipulation of people's mind” Eel says, “I wish we could do that, it’s for the best for everyone to get into heaven” Stingray tells Eel.

 

“Question Oooooone” Blue whale sings “What is the act of making a side seem bad to further your agenda”, “Propaganda” Eel answers, a ding is heard.

 

“Woah how did you?” Stingray asks, “Simple everything is propaganda” Eel responds “because I am so deep.”

 

They leave the corridor.

 

“Oh it was juuuuust ooooone queeestion” Blue Whale sings, “Ah yes” Stingray remarks.

 

 “Wha-What” Bee shouts “They have only three members, how did they make it across?”, “Duh they made it across” Teapot answers.

 

Stingray and Bluewhale start dancing as they sing about the grace of God.

 

[Team Phoenix]

“Ok gang let’s get to work” Phoenix says, “Ok gang let’s get to work” Pizzly Bear repeats “Sorry my MPD” Pizzly Bear apologies, “yeah his micropenis deficiency” Clownfish jokes.

 

“Clownfish that isn’t funny” Phoenix tells him, “Comedy is subjective” Clownfish defends himself, “Sir please stop this tacky juvenile humor” Peacock tells him, “my humor is not Juvenile it is the best humor to have ever existed” Clownfish shouts.

 

“Oh I was joking, you said so yourself comedy is subjective” Peacock says, “Go kill yourself” Clownfish replies, “Gladly atleast i won’t be anywhere near you?” Peacock shouts “Woah Woah let’s calm down and think for a second” Phoenix tries to mediate the situation, “Personally I believe Clownfish is hilarious its Pizzly Bear’s fault for having a micropenis” Hercules shouts

 

“Why are you mad?” Phoenix asks Peacock, “because he keeps making fun of my friend” Peacock answers, “Why are you upset?” Phoenix asks Clownfish, “because they won’t let me make jokes” Clownfish answers, “That is an extreme exaggeration” Peacock responds.

 

“Guys it’s fine I’m not too mad” Pizzly Bear tells them “NO I AM INCREDIBLY PISSED”, “See he is mad” Clownfish says, “Clownfish that’s his condition” Phoenix says.

 

“Yeah it was a joke” Clownfish says, All of a sudden a ding is heard.

 

“I will give you guys up” Rick sings “if you don’t hurry the fuck up”, “We will continue this later” Peacock says.

 

[Team Ellie is leader]

 

“Ok guys question one at one time does Ellie go to bed” Ellie reads “6:00 PM”, A ding is heard as the team goes to the next room, “Wait” Monkey says, let me talk to Ellie alone.

 

“Sure I understand” Ape says, “Bing Bong” Tiger tells Ape, “Brains” Zombie moans, Shark just looks and nods his head.

 

Everyone leaves.

 

“Ellie I was recently thinking I made it to the final Three of the first season, so you should just listen to me, and I can get you to win” Monkey tells Ellie, “But, I saw season one you manipulate everyone around you and even took advantage of people's kindness to get that far” Ellie shouts.

 

“Yes I did Ellie, but I have changed” Monkey says “and besides I manipulated Bear and he got to the final three as well don’t you want to be final three, so your Mom will finally talk to you again, let’s face it Ellie your mom has been avoiding you ever since the game started”

 

“Maybe, your right let me tell my team” Ellie tells Monkey, “No” Monkey says, in a panic “Maybe we should keep it a secret you know, I mean then other people will want in our duo and they could slow us down a bit”

 

“You’re right” Ellie says, leaving.

 

Monkey gets a grin on his face, and a ding is heard.

 

[Team Panda_The_Baddie]

“Question two what Shakespeare book involves the story of two starcrossed lovers who kill themselves” Pig reads, “Ugh like how are we supposed to know some old ass Shakespeare book” Panda Icecream asks.

 

“Romeo and Juliet” Dove answers, a ding is heard.

 

“Are you telling me you do not read classic literature milady?” Dove asks Panda Icecream, “Like No I don’t read any boring book '' Panda Icecream says, “But sometimes you’ll come across a good book” Frog says.

 

“Question two” Pig says “Who played Edward Cullen in the twilight movie?”, “Robert Pattinson” Panda Icecream answers quickly, and a ding is heard.

 

Everyone looks at her,“What?” Panda Icecream asks, “You said you didn’t read books” Pig tells her. “I said I don’t read boring books” Panda Icecream, Frog chuckles.

 

[Team Sports]

“Ok gamers question five” Jaguar shouts, Cricket snatches the question “the answer is Plasma”

 

“Ok hopefully this is the last question” Cricket says “This is less of a question and more of a task, Bean come here”, Bean goes to Cricket. Cricket kills Bean, Everyone gasps.

 

“Oh please he was gonna die in this episode anyway” Cricket says, “What was the question matey” Parrotfish asks, “To kill a teammate” Cricket says “and eat his body Piratefish”

 

Cricket turns to Parrotfish, he shoves Bean’s corpse down Parrotfish’s mouth , A ding is heard.

 

“You could’ve at least asked him” Jaguar says, “Yes you could’ve asked” Shrimp says. “Heh simple the audience will think that I am being nice by siding with Jaguar and Parrotfish keeping me safe” Shrimp thinks, “Not like our friend Piratefish would have agreed to it anyway” Cricket argues.

 

They both walk outside “Oh” Cricket says “that was the last question”, “And team sports is safe” Announcer shouts.

 

“That’s nice, can we revive our teammate Bean?” Cricket asks, “hey guys Bean here” Bean says “And Bean is mad at Cricket”, “Why?” Cricket asks.

 

“You killed Bean” Bean says “Bean hates being killed”, “it was for a task, Dumbass” Cricket argues. “Bean thinks you should’ve sacrificed yourself.”

 

“Whatever I’m leaving” Cricket says, leaving.

 

[Team Spaghetti]

 

“The answer to that question is one half” Rhino says, they go back. “Rhino is being kinda funny, but it's getting annoying” Bat says, “YES YOU HAVE SET US BACK 2763 TIMES” Horse shouts.

 

“Caw we have done this 2763 times” Parrot says, “Maybe he needs a banana” Gorilla suggests. “Why are we so mad?” Leafbug asks “he may be causing us to lose but us losing was inevitable anyway” Leafbug says.

 

“Can you not right now?” Bat tells Leafbug “We are all tired of your depressing Bullshit”, “WHAT IF WE DUCK TAPED HIS MOUTHHHHH” Horse shouts. “Yeah” Bat says, grabbing duct tape, and ties it around Rhino’s mouth.

 

[Team Freedom]

 

“Ugh this is the ninth question” Tree moans, “Yes and nobody is listening to me guys let me answer I am the leader” Lion commands. “Tree is doing a great job answering the questions” Pink bear flirts, “I haven’t even answered any yet” Tree tells him “Also get off me”

 

“Why?” Pink bear says, “Because I fuckin hate you, and you get on my damn nerves” Tree shouts, Penguin is shocked.

 

“How could you possibly say that to our friend?” Penguin shouts, “Oh yes because me and Pinkbear are totally friends” Tree says, sarcastically. “But babe” Pink bear says, “Saying babe is Sussy” Starfish informs them, then a ding is heard.

 

“I got tired of my useless shitty teammates being useless” Lion leaves, “Listen here you baka, you are making me pissed and I will go ultra instinct on your ass” Bull shouts, “Oh yes how threatening” Tree says, sarcastically. “Who’s side are you on?” Bull shouts, “I’m on no side, I'm just sarcastic,” Tree tells him.

 

“Guys we got the question correct, and we are moving on” Pink Bear says, “Oh nice” Tree says, “So do you like me now?” Pink bear asks, “leave me alone”Tree answers.

 

“And Team Freedom is safe,” Announcer shouts, “Oh sweet” Tree says, “Yes but next time leave it to me if we got it wrong, we could’ve been in danger” Lion says.  

 

“Nice safe this reminds me of the anime, Yu-Gi-Oh when kaiba threatens Yugi that he will kill himself if Yugi beats him” Bull says, “Ah yes because us being safe and something you saw on a kids show about card games are totally similar” Tree says sarcastically.

 

“Wait Yu-Gi-Oh was a kids show” Pink Bear says, “Nooo it was just on a kid’s channel” Tree sarcastically replies.

 

“Excuse me but I’m going to talk with Tree” Cricket leaves the team.

 

“Tree let's talk in private” Cricket says, “Sure” Tree responds, following cricket.

 

[In private]

 

“Tree me and you are more alike than you think, we are both intelligent people surrounded by a bunch of dumbasses” Cricket says “We should form an alliance”, “Hmm ok sure” Tree says.

 

Pink Bear was eavesdropping.

 

[Team Easter]

 

“What was Ted Bundy’s kill count” Armadillo reads, “Thirty-Six” Wasp answers “have I ever told you guys how much I love murder?” Wasps asks.

 

“Yes you did nearly 100 times” Giraffe says “I’m not surprised a wasp would like murder”, “What is the best Holiday” Easter Bunny reads “Easy it’s easter”

 

They go back to the start, Wasp gets mad and Kills Easter Bunny, “Why did you do that partner?” Armadillo asks, “Want me to kill you too?” Wasp shouts. “Now we have to go back to revive him” Ant says, Wasp kills Ant.

 

“HAHA Murder” Wasp shouts “Now we can go back to recover them”, “I knew adding a wasp on our team would be a bad idea, I should’ve been on a team with all giraffes” Giraffe says.

 

[team THB]

 

“Wow Bear that is so cool” Albatross says, surprised, “that’s right homie I once was and still am the Best Rapper of all time foo” Bear tells them, “Wow, tell me how did you make it to the final three with tortoise” Albatross says.

 

“He has told you nearly a thousand times at this point” Tortoise says, “Yeah let’s please do the challenge” Rabbit says, “Ugh fine” Albatross groans. “Ok question five” Tortoise reads “Who is the fastest thing alive”

 

“Isn’t it pretty obvious I am the fastest man, thing, and creature in existence” Rabbit answers, The team is suddenly sent back.

 

“Why did you think you were the fastest?” Tortoise says, annoyed. “Yeah foo it is clearly the one and only Usain Bulldog” Bear tells Rabbit, “WHAT These questions are rigged I am the fastest” Rabbit shouts.

 

[Team Phoenix]

 

“Which fashion brand was invented in 1921” Phoenix reads, “Gucci” Peacock shouts the answer. “Woah how did you know that?” Phoenix asks, “I use to work for Gucci” Peacock explains, “What until they fired you for being useless” Clownfish jokes, “No they fired her for being a girl and girls are weak” Hercules laughs

 

“No until I made my own fashion brand” Peacock says, “Pfft it’s probably not that big” Clownfish responds, “You are literally wearing my brand's shirt dear” Peacock tells him, Clownfish takes off his shirt.

 

“Ok question 7” Phoenix says “Write your name”, “ok this is easy” Peacock grabs a pen. “Wait” Phoenix shouts “Which name?” Phoenix asks, “Mine because I’m the funniest” Clownfish says, “Well I am the fucking strongest” Hercules shouts, “Well I am the leader so i guess me” Phoenix answers.

 

“Who made you leader honey?” Peacock asks, “the team is literally named after him” Pizzly bear responds.

 

[team Annoying]

 

“Where is Wampus and Snail” Zebra says, annoyed. “I just realized they haven't been here all day”, “Crap someone needs to go back and get them” Elephant tells them, “I’ll go back to get him” Sonic says.

 

“Question five, what tool helps you mow the lawn” Elephant says, “PICK ME, ME, DO YOU SEE ME, PICK ME” Mosquito shouts. “Ok” Elephant says, annoyed, “Appleshit” Mosquito shouts.

 

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Zebra shouts, “Lol I knew the answer I just like being annoying” Mosquito laughs, Zebra gets madder “I want to beat the shit out of you motherfucker” Zebra says.

 

[Team I need friends]

 

“Ok my friends” Porcupine says, “I guess we’re friends” Pitbull says, Camel spits. “Question 13” Porcupine reads, “Please be the last one” Pitbull prays to god, “What is one plus one?” Porcupine asks, Porcupine and pitbull sits there pondering.

 

[Team Panda_The_Baddie]

 

“Question six, how many friends does Porcupine have?” Dove says, “Who’s Porcupine?” Panda Icecream asks, Everybody starts laughing. “I-I-I don’t know he probably has zero friends haha” Pig jokes.

 

A ding is heard.

 

“Yes” Panda Icecream shouts, “heh yeah guys” Frog says.

 

[Team I need friends]

“Come on, Come on what is 1+1” Porcupine thinks to himself, Camel spits twice, “Hm you spat more than you normally do Camel” Porcupine says. Camel spits two times again, “The answer is two” Pitbull shouts, A ding is heard.

 

“Ohhhh” Porcupine says in shock.

 

“Team I need friends is safe” Announcer shouts.

 

[Team Easter]

 

“Ok we are finally here partners at the animal recovery there center” Armadillo says, “Ok let's revive this useless brown rabbit, and neatfreak ant” Giraffe says, typing their names into the Recovery machine.

 

“Oh boy it’s like Easter” Easter Bunny jumps out excited, Wasp kills her. “Dude stop being such a murder hobo” Chicken shouts, “No” Wasp disagrees. “Wasp, look if you stop killing our team members, we will let you kill us after the challenge” Chicken suggests, “Oh it’s in his wasp nature to kill others” Giraffe says. They revive Ant and Easter Bunny, “Oh my am I dead how do I look, hopefully not too dirty” Ant says, “Your fine come on let's go” Chicken runs off.

 

[Sonic]

Sonic grabs Snail “Ok now I need to find Wampus” Sonic thinks to himself, Sonic runs around the globe, looking for Wampus. “There you are” Sonic shouts, Wampus drives off, Sonic and Wampus race each other. Sonic grabs Wampus and dashes off.

 

[team THB]

 

“Ok we are back to this stupid ass question foo” Bear says “What is the fastest thing alive”, “Sonic” Tortoise answers, a ding is heard.

 

“Wha-What So-Sonic is not faster than me” Hare falls down, traumatized, “quickly grab him, while he is still incapacitated” Albatross says, they run through the finish line.

 

“Team THB is safe” Announcer shouts.

 

[Team Ellie is leader]

 

“Come on guys, we need to answer these questions correctly, so I can win the prize and no longer be poor” Ape says, “All you do is talk about being poor, look on the bright side at least you don’t have to pay rent” Ellie tries to cheer him up.

 

“Guys look, a monster is chasing after us” Clock shouts, Everyone follows him, “HAHAH I AM THE MONSTER” Nightmare shark says, staying back.

 

“Wait where is it?” Ape asks, Shark stays quiet, “Dude it was just his schizophrenia” Monkey says.

 

[Team Spaghetti]

 

“Ok finally the last question” Bat says, “WAHOOOO LET’S GO” Horse shouts, “Ok, How many sides does an octagon have?” Bat asks, Rhino opens his mouth, and accidentally breaks the Duct tape “Eight” Rhino shouts.

 

[Team Annoying]

 

“Yes we answered the last question” Elephant says, “I’m so pissed it took this long” Zebra shouts “Now we need to wait”

 

[Team Honest]

 

“Guys when are we going to do the challenge?” Dragon asks “A famous person like me would hate to be behind”, “Oh shit the challenge” Mouse shouts, “I forgot all about it” Jordan jumps up.

 

“Ho ho ho easy solution let’s just take team9’s corridor” Santa tells them, “Oh yeah” Jordan says.

 

As they walk through the corridor, Jordan notices a Cellphone.

 

“Team Honest is safe, and wait up is that the corridor I told you guys to use?” Announcer asks, “uh yes Ho ho ho” Santa says, sweating.

 

“Good job team Honest” Announcer leaves, “Hey you guys used our corridor” Bee shouts “That’s unfair”, “So is using a phone for the contestant” Jordan says, pulling out a phone.

 

“Oh no” Ginger gasps, “Now when we want something you better do it” Jordan threatens, “My team deserves this for cheating” T-Rex shouts, “Shut up you announcer meatrider” Bee demands.

 

“There are six teams left” Announcer shouts, Team Panda_The_Baddie busts through their door.

 

“Correction, there are five teams left” Announcer corrects himself “Panda_The_Baddie is safe in ninth place.”

 

“Team Phoenix is stuck on a third grade riddle, team Annoying is waiting for Sonic and Wampus, team Easter is rushing back after the recovery center, and team Spaghetti is doing lord knows what”

[Sonic]

“Come On, my team needs me” Sonic tries to persevere “Snail stop being a lazy shit, and Wampus stop being a cowardly shit”, Snail stays sleeping, and Wampus tries to escape.

 

[Team Annoying]

 

“Where is that dumbass?” Zebra shouts, Sonic dashes on through, Mosquito trips him.

 

“Team Annoying is safe in tenth place” Announcer tells them.

 

[Team Spaghetti]

 

“What is the answer to all life problems” Bat reads, “Death” Leafbug answers, a ding is heard.

 

“You are one depressing shit” Bat tells Leafbug “but your a cool depressing shit”, “Depression is my only feeling” Leafbug says.

 

[team Easter]

 

“Ok we are finally back, the animal recovery center needs to be closer” Ant says, “Yes how else can I murder without needing to suffer consequences?” Wasp asks, “Partner this may be a once in a life time idea don’t murder” Armadillo answers.

 

“Whatever we have questions to answer” Ant tells them “And I have a room to clean”

 

[team Phoenix]

 

“See it should be my name because I am not a wimp” Hercules shouts, “Honey I’ll kick your ass” Peacock shouts. “Guys maybe the name doesn’t matter, maybe any name will work” Phoenix suggests, “No way the announcer is a dick” Hercules shouts. 

 

“And somehow you aren’t?” Phoenix asks, “Wait guys, I know the answer,” Clownfish says. “You’re just gonna get it wrong for a joke” Peacock says, “I’m listening” Phoenix tells him.

 

“Ok, let's think about this, why do they want us to write it instead of say it?” Clownfish asks, “because writing is for wimps, and the announcer is trying to make us wimpy” Hercules shouts. 

 

“No dumbshit” Clownfish tells him “Because the answer is in the question”, “Please explain” Peacock asks.

 

“The answer is your name” Clownfish explains, “Yeah duh that’s what we are trying to figure out” Hercules shouts “Which name?”, “Oh my goodness let me write it” Clownfish says.

 

“I’ve seen your writing it sucks ass” Pizzly bear says, “And I’ve seen your penis it’s small” Clownfish replies “that sounded less gay in my head.”

 

[team Easter]

 

“What is the best holiday?” Armadillo reads, “Christmas” Wasp answers a ding goes off.

 

“What one more question” Wasp says in anger, “Dude shut the fuck up” Giraffe says “I got stuck with the dumbest team members they say don’t judge a book by it’s cover and people call me racist for speaking the damn truth, of course a wasp would be Kill hungry, of course an ant would be a neat freak I should have never joined this team” Giraffe rants.

 

“But easter” Easter bunny says, “AND YOU GOT ME INTO THIS” Giraffe screams.

 

“I’m sorry” Easter Bunny apologizes, “The chance I get I am leaving this shit team” Giraffe tells them.

 

[Team Spaghetti]

 

“Ugh everytime we get somewhere someone fucks it up” Bat complains, “DAMN IT OK GANG LETS TRY AGIAN” Horse dashes.

 

[Team Phoenix]

 

Clownfish writes your name on the paper, and they see the exit, “Buen trabajo Clownfish, no te ahogaré (Eng Translation: Good Job Clownfish I will not choke you out), “I am impressed” Peacock tells Clownfish. They all leave and laugh. “Good job now you are missing a member” Announcer tells them, “Who?” Rick sings.

 

“Fortnite Guy” Announcer says, “Wait what” Phoenix asks “He was with us”, “he was with us where did he go” Peacock says.

 

“Sitting in the background again” Clownfish jokes, “What background” Rick sings, “I fucking hate Fortnite guy” Pizzly bear states, “I do too my friend” Peacock says.

 

[Team Easter]

 

“Question 7” Easter Bunny reads “How many easter eggs did the easter bunny get”, “How many did you get?” Giraffe asks, “6,000,000,000,000” Easter bunny answers, a ding is heard.

“Lets go” Chicken shouts

 

“Team Easter is safe,” Announcer says. 

 

“I have an idea” Clownfish says “Fortnite guy there is a background you can sit on”, Fortnite guy senses awaken.

 

[Team spaghetti]

 

“Last question” Bat says “What fruit has the most potassium?”, “Banana” Gorilla shouts.

 

[Finish line]

 

Fortnite guy and team spaghetti both pop at the finish line, “Did we win?” Rhino asks, “No” Announcer tells them“Fortnite guy made it before you guys and you didn’t even get the question right, the fruit with the most potassium is avocado” Announcer explains.

 

“No it’s all Rhino’s fault we lost” Bat says, “No it’s the gor-goril-The funny monkey” Rhino answers, “Caw it's all Rhino’s fault we lost” parrot says. “Actually it's mine I should’ve done a better job listening” Tarantula takes the blame.

 

“Well vote for someone on team spaghetti to be eliminated, but wait since team Playstation was in first place they get to pick someone on team spaghetti to join their team” Announcer explains.

 

“I’m playing pattycake” Baby Bear says, “Play your dumbass game later” Announcer says, pick someone.

 

“Hm” Baby Bear thinks, “We should take Tarantula sir I mean he has superpowers we would have a huge lead/ advantage” Beaver explains, “I choose Rhino, because he is my best friend” Baby Bear says.

 

“WHAT” Beaver shouts “We could’ve had a superpowered tarantula, that has super strength, speed, telekinesis and anything else, but you choose a dumbass Rhino”, “In my defense Rhino is my best friend” Baby Bear says.

 

“Ok” Announcer says “For whatever reason this dumbass chose Rhino, now for another piece Baby Bear, Dove, and Cricket answered the most questions in a row so they get a token.”

 

“My love I shall give you my token” Dove gives his token to Panda Icecream, “OMG thanks” Panda Icecream says, “Well vote for a member on team spaghetti to be eliminated.

 

“Voters do not vote for me I will be nice next episode I promise” Salmon bargains “Vote Gorilla, GORILLA.”

 

“Please don’t vote for me” Tarantula begs, “You used your token” Salmon replies “You are safe.”

 

“I would have a token if my team listened to me and let me answer all the questions,” Lion complains.

Team Spaghetti                          

Horse

Bat

Tarantula

Parrot

Salmon

Leaf Bug

Gorilla

 

Ellie is the leader YAY

Eelie

Shark

Nightmare Shark

Zombie

Ape

Monkey

Tiger

Clock

 

Playstation

Baby Bear

Beaver

Rhino

 

Team Sports

Bean

Cricket

Parrotfish

Shrimp

Jaguar

 

Team Easter

Easter Bunny

Giraffe

Ant

Armadillo

Wasp

Froguin

 

Team Phoenix

Phoenix

Flamingo

Rick Astley

Fortnite guy

Clownfish

Pizzly Bear

Peacock

Hercules

 

Team I need friends

Porcupine

Camel

Pitbull

 

Team Church

Eel

StingRay

Whale

 

Team Freedom

Lion

Pink Bear

Starfish

Tree 

Bull

Penguin

 

Team THB

Tortoise

Hare

Bear

Albatross

 

Team 9

Owl

Ginger

Bee

Squirrel

Young Hare

Camera

T-rex

Teapot

Angelfish

 

Team Annoying         

Mosquito

Zebra

Elephant

Sonic

Dog

Snail

Honeybadger

Wampus

 

Team Panda_The_Baddie

PandDuh

Centaur - 82

Frog

Dove 

Pig

Sock

 

Team Honest

Santa

Dragon

Jordan

Mouse

Hamster

Platypus

 

[after the challenge]

“Hey Mommy” Ellie tries to talk to Elephant, but Elephant gets up and leaves. “Oh I see” Ellie says, disappointed, “See your mom doesn’t love you why don’t you talk to me instead” Monkey suggests.

 

“Yeah you’re right” Ellie says, Ellie and Monkey talk to each other.

[Penguin]

 

“Frog we need to talk we are a married couple you can’t leave me”  Penguin says “We have a son Chicken”, “Penguin all you do is nag and I am fucking sick of it, so I am divorcing you, besides I like someone else anyway” Frog tells her.

 

Penguin falls down “Who is it?” Penguin asks, “Panda icecream” Frog answers, “Your sixty she is sixteen” penguin shouts, “Trust me only you and me know she doesn’t know” Frog says “yet” Frog continues.

 

The shock gives Penguin a heart attack.

 

Team Spaghetti                          

Horse

Bat

Parrot

Salmon

Leaf Bug

Gorilla

Who on team spaghetti should be eliminated
  • Horse Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bat Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parrot Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leaf Bug Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salmon Votes: 3 100.0%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Jul 17, 2022 12:18 AM.
1