1. New start
240 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The clear sky of the divine realm of the central continent suddenly became dark and a light beam that seem to shot through the boundary of space and cut through the nine heaven appeared. 

The light pillar alerted all the expert in the divine realm. 

Suddenly, the light pillar jerked and a young boy around 15 years old was ejected from the light pillar. 

After the young boy appeared, the light pillar dissolved into nothing. 

The young boy turned to look at the disappear light pillar, and grimaced silently. 

[Alert! Many cultivators came this way because of the dimensional breaking pillar! Advise host to run right now because the host is nothing but an ant right now!] 

"That hurt you know..." Ting Ling mouth twitched. 

"What if they use some spell to track me down?" Ting Ling asked the system as he was running. 

[worry about nothing! The system will solve that problem!] 

Ting Ling rolled his eyes. 

Ting Ling was just an ordinary earthling young boy. He was hit by truck-sama and got bond with the system that said to came from beyond heaven. 

The system brought him to the cultivation world with immortal flying around. The goal of the system was to help nurture experts and create a holy ground for cultivator in the divine realm. 

Ting Ling proceed to run and hide behind a big tree. 

After Ting Ling left the area, the space surrounded the area started to distorted and crack like splits appeared as like someone hacked it apart. 

Many figures appeared and stood in the void above the place that the light pillar appeared. 

One of figure wore green robe with a seven floors pagoda symbol of his right robe spoke "This seem to be a space traveling spell." 

Every figures that stood here nodded seem to agreed with what he said. 

"What a powerful space spell." One of figure said. 

Everyone seem to pondered something and someone among them said "the Devil clan?" 

Everyone face became ugly once they thought of the possibility of the demon clan and devil clan appeared in the divine realm. Then just as everyone came to this conclusion, the space crack opened and a figure appeared in front of everyone. 

"No. Human." The man wore black robe pair with his handsome facial can made even the heaven jealous of him.

Once the man appeared the whole place became deadly quiet. 

An old man with a long white mustache nodded and said " just like the Eternal Holy man said, I do scene human aura here, but it was so faint that it's hardly to notice even for me." 

Everyone looked the old man.

"The heavenly holy man are right. We don't have to worry about this for the time begin. Let's go back to our sect and we all will send our disciple to investigate this matter as a trail for them." An old man with white and cloud symbol said. 

Everyone around nodded and started to return back to their place one by one. 

At long last, there are only the man in black robe that called the Eternal Holy Man stay. 

He gazed at the place where the light pillar appeared. Inside his eyes, there are many different of light and concept flash inside his eyes as he scanned around the area. 

After looking through everything he stood there for a moment before he broke through the void and left the place. 

Ting Ling that stood hidden behind the tree not far from there and eavesdrop using the system power heave a sigh of relief. 

"Wow! Is this the legendary space breaking technique of immortal? So cool!" After sighed with relief, he also said with excitement. 

[Ding! First task! Break from your ant shell and become a dragon. Jump from well and become a sage frog! 

Task: Cultivate! Reach at least Golden Core Realm!

Time Limit: 1 month! 

Reward: Sect Building Function, 5000 System Point.

Penalty: One way trip with a tour guide to hell! ] 

Ting Ling expression became ugly once he heard of the task. 

"Tch! What with the ant break shell and become a dragon. Tch! What a stupid system!" Ting Ling clicked his tongue. 

"And, how the fuck can I cultivate? I don't know that I have talent for cultivation or not? Well, that aside first, I don't even know how to cultivate!" Ting Ling said loudly with anger.

[Stupid! Of course you have talent for cultivation! You think that light pillar is just A dimension breaking pillar? Your body was destroyed by truck-Kun, so this system already used nine treasure and the law of chaos that infuse with the dimension breaking pillar to reform your body and purify your soul. If you don't have the talent to cultivate, then just pick a tofu and bang your head to death!] 

The system said in it's naive young voice. 

Ting Ling was speechless because of the system, but then he start to rebuked the system again. "What about cultivation technique? I don't know how to cultivate and don't have cultivation technique." 

[Ding! You have a beginner package. Do you want to open it?] 

"Fuck you! You should just asked that long ago!" Ting Ling cursed out loud. "Open it!" 

[Ding! You got: 

1. Cultivation Technique

2. pills.....


 Hello, I won’t promise that I will not drop this. But if there are not many hate comment, then I will not drop this. 

As for the issue of update......I’m not too sure. 

NOTE: This is Boylove! BOY LOVE! If you have issues against BL novel, Then.....FUCK OFF! Don’t spread hate here.

Notice: I will update information of the cultivation realm. Also even though this is BL, I want to focus more on cultivation. So don’t expect romance soon though.

3