Chapter 2
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3...2...1...Let it rip. said Yusuke 

 

using the trainee dragoon g and black hood with black cape. The dots of spinning energy of the dragoon swam towards the middle. In waiting for its enemy, the crab diver. 

 

“Go, use pincers now diver.”  

 

Crab made marks on the solid blacken molded floor. Like a spider as its dance towards dragoon. 

 

“Dragoon uses Hurricane blast, '' Yusuke said. 

 

A trumble of earth flew upwards. Then Dragoon swam towards the diver. 

 

Wow what a hit, the storm at its pitch said the mc W. 

 

“Let's hope the diver is prepared, guile wag ahead, '' said W, as his fellow blader stared at the two beys as they drew closer. Then Huge puddle of dots mix with the stormy air currents that drive the two beys upwards. They both spun. A large crack ripple through the air. Then fell towards the ground in pieces and land was diver. 

 

While dragoon landed on the ground and was still  spinning. 

 

“Burst finish, the winner is dragoon, said the ref.” 

 

“Wow goblins, he streak through like a pro like playing basketball said W. Now congrats, that's the end everyone be prepared for yusuke in the future tournament said W.”

 

 Trez then turns off the tv. Today has been hard. 

Once for homework on writing today's battle for school. 

The next was….the letter from Cyrus, he had cried then slept before the match. He still hadn’t felt good even when writing. Now as he has finished writing and the match over. He just wanted Cyrus. To comfort  him and challenge him. But for the letter he had gotten he had lost hope. 

 

Bing bong, was the sound of the door bell. Then it springs open. 

 

“Trez, sorry I am here to cheer you up,'' said brighten loud but familiar. 

 

The person then took off their shoes. I sit on the couch, quietly and not moving. A loud tap then came at the door. I then walk up and open it. 

 

“Mei”..I whisper. Afraid to say anymore. 

 

A small bead pupil of black looked at my brownish eyes. “Hey...she said then cough lightly.” 

 

“Sorry for bothering you but..I wanted to cheer you up and plus find out why you hadn’t left your room yesterday as I thought we had planned to hang out”, said Mei lightly. 

 

Her kindness made my heart swim. Then my heart stabs me in the back. 

 

“ Its Cyrus who joined the syndicates.” Mei then let out a low whistle.

 

* * * *

 

“Rey what are we going to do for food now since I lost?'' asked a worried Cyrus. “No need I got the way I said.” He walked behind Cyrus and stopped at a large brown shelf. 

 

This was where everybody keeps their food for us bladers, I said. Then open the right hand door to the shelf. It reveals noodles, soup cans of different spices of korean, baking goods for pancakes and meat. 

 

“Plus lastly there is kimchi on the right shelf in huge boxes I said.” 

“Ok that makes me feel better,'' said Cyrus. “Good be ready for battle tomorrow,'' I said loudly.

 

* * * *

 

Welcome to the stadium of worpel. For the tournament here members, said the mc a man covered in black. 

 

“In today’s matchup is Suzu Dan vs Mae Tae. A japanese mouth vs our smart woman whose sister chain is famous here.” The match starts in..3...2...1...let it rip. Both blades  spinning through concrete, beneath  light as what led ahead for each blade was covered in shadows. Without that light shining on them, hope will be lost. 

 

I ran through the pipes as remembrance bored me like my blade of my house though I got out of a favor. My teeth grinded into bits. Go Cyber driger, round them up. My only answer was given metal grinding on concrete. 

 

A lion roar, go Flash leopard, said the guy. His flaming punch pull me backwards then-

 

A small cheer beamed through the walls as I climbed the metal bars down from the sewer. 

 

I run in the direction. Under orders and don’t wanna fail again for the team. 

 

“Trez, I am sorry I couldn’t tell you more. I know you have your doubts but...I would write but- focus Cyrus its best you don’t write anymore he is your friend but that cannot help you. 

 

“If you keep switching just to please him, where is the honesty in that.” 

 

“I am not soft like Rey. He only told you his part in that story, not mine, said our boss. Mitum, you may call me”, said the shadow in front of me. 

 

As I got closer,the crowd cheered ahead louder. I  breathe in a hurry as I stop. 

 

“To follow means to give it up. Your chances are low of passing once you meet Rey.” 

 

“As a fellow in our corps. You cannot graduate from school. It's in honor of Rey's choice and me saving him.” 

 

He would-focus...was the term as I ran forward to a large gathering background. To my training, I strain my ears as  crossroads. I was in a larger field ahead. The road was covered in the same shape of grey mix with black on two ends one on the left and the other on the right. I choose the right. I ran forward. 

 

The roar of the crowd grew laughter, as I drew closer. The crowd grew louder and louder. Then I stop, almost to the entrance. A beast rattle with chains inside, me. 

 

That grew...it's bad. But for the better future. I walk forward. Finally landed inside. 

 

A bey in black lay on the floor of the stadium. Not spinning while the other still spun. 

 

The winner of the match is Cyber driger said the mc. 

 

My ears rattle like a drum in the noise of the voice, coming from the microphone. 

 

So Tae moves on, said the mc. 

 

The next- levers of weight pull me forward to pick up the driger, from the ground. Then weight finally leaves my body.  I move my feet away from the stadium and onto the crowd. 

 

A whistle shoots out, I drop to the ground. A bey cover in purple fling forward and landed at the ground of the stadium. A gun laid at his right side. While his uniform was colored in white with blue, meaning he was a junior. He walked quietly towards me but then dodge. He turns to the left and lightly pushes a guy over to the right and then stops at the stadium. He moves his head left and right, then stops at the center. 

 

He looks down. Picks up the purple bey. Gets out his gun and turns his hand over. Revealing, it is a toy. A rip cord is attached to the bottom. He puts the bey on the ripcord. Then drops his hand, still holding the gun. 

 

“Hello everyone, what are the costs of standing by the government now, '' said the guy, smiling. 

 

Silence. 

 

“You don’t believe me, fine he said without a laugh. But for  westernization nationals crew...the reason I am here is because I am destined to fight back for your future the betterment of all bladers,'' he said, his voice cold. 

 

Because we hate your society with battles based on fame not record. I am also here to put you out of business to make way for that change” he says while looking he is in a hurry. 

 

He aims the gun towards the roof. His hands lay down. He launches the bey. It falls down and lands on the ground, then bounces. His bey takes out the one on his right. Which was really the left. 

 

“Hey,” shouts the blader annoy at him. 

 

“Sorry”, says the western national guy. “But”..I want to say but lost that thought as I stared into his grey eyes. 

 

Then someone other than me threw a smoke bomb into the creating a halt of hot embers off my face. While everybody else screams.  The western national guy then leaps out of the crowd and is joined by a guy in the same uniform. Who probably threw the smoke bomb.  My eyes drew deeper into the new rebel of society, he looked as he was staring into nothing. 

 

He then was tugged by the hair by the other guy and went out of the room. I hate that society very much, ice went down my throat. The crowd moved out of the way to make away for guards who then went out. As I stood there blanketly, a guy in a black shirt with a radio in his pocket walked over. 

 

“Those weren’t students madam”, said the guy looking questionably. 

 

“Oh I already knew, cause my parents are well educated'' I said nonchalantly. Knowing everything with a price. He left. 

 

Then I heard the call from someone behind me, who said “the tournament is now over, sorry”.  The leaves change me. Eyes flew close. As I fly to sleep in my room early.

 

* * * *

 

[That very night]

Rey I am very sorry. No one believed me or a threat, said Cyrus while apologetic. That fine I would normally say but Miten wanted that done. Mitum then entered from the back. He looks with a deeply red eye, tiredness was upon his body as he looked like he lifted weights all day. 

 

“What happened?'' he asked as he heaved a puff of air heavily. 

 

“Well, Mitum...is that I failed and”- “he luckily got saved because of my foresight”, said Beoduel. Oh..then you gotta run battle stations tonight. As they are looking for us tonight. 

 

Barrels flew by my back. Cracking it out while lifting a heavyweight. 

 

“This drum, put it in front of the doors,'' said Alexis, being forceful. 

 

“Ok”, I answer holding back a sigh. I then walk slowly forward and put the drum on solid concrete. 

 

“Good now go back to back as there may be more stuff for us over here for defense weapons, '' said Alexis. 

 

Looking to her left at the side behind her. A door opens with a small clack.

 

” Rey, how are you? Alexis answers with clumsiness. As it was her favorite piece. As though instead look tired as his eyes stretch as he stared at the light. Rey walked by me and then whispered something, I couldn’t catch. To Alexis. 

 

He then walked away and then Alexis' skin turned white. As though something shook her to pieces. As everything was quiet. I ran towards Alexis. 

 

Alexis then shook her head and said ”Duri, its none of your concern, you can break off now”. Rey told me that the rest of the crew are already using the other doors here with drums. 

 

Ok, I replied while holding a grimace. 

 

* * * *

 

A shadow then leaped over the beam connecting to the warehouse. 

 

“They are coming toward us, Byeol. 

 

“Who is? 

 

“The government paid beys soldiers Mia.” 

 

“Ok scout, rang the bell for the others”. 

 

Ok, answer the scout. 

 

It scurried away like a spider. My men were scared of this. The day dawn. For our cleaning...the basement. Today would be death or survival. Our battle alone. 

 

“We don’t want tiredness Byeol.  Not here. For us”, said the man gone for the past ten years. 

Only living in memory. Gone after capture. Thats my story. Guns in with bullets aim in back. I move forward for that will. Even hiding from friends, even my loyalist Luka. For what was culture to me. 

 

“The expression of my bey Dranciel. Dances fire heat here in the factory. Like a ballet dancer of our country. 

 

“We drew acclaim but that will be taken away unless we fight.” 

 

For the better of us all he sacrificed his for my skill. Through that I became the leader of my family now- white lights spread out from the ground.

 

” Byeol, Hands down if you want to live or else we will take your crewmates ko.”

 

” My answer now and forever is tell your leader no for the best of society or our culture cannot run naturally with the money you promise to cover up. We cannot show the beyblading spirit. Like we used to.” 

 

“Halt please.” Then the guy in the shadows took off his helmet. 

 

I hold back a scream. The reason I am wearing this is to protect the government as they are treating it as a riot.

 

” Why...Why...Why…(shadow my reason in doubt like a flame flickering candle light) are you here”. 

 

“My friend, who we share our home with, asked weatherly to her. 

 

“I am with them because of a choice that could destroy you...in shadow darkness flickers inside, deeping my breathing as I speak to a lost swan. 

 

“You chose the cause for the syndicate. Has normally been fine but is naturally hateful here.” 

“Your former was wed to be gone. 

 

“Despite his promise and kindness, his home as drawn in his room is-''stop  that never happens...they lied” 

 

and she answered in red bare on her face. Broken shells are all here  Byeol. Rocking lets hope I am able to save you. 

 

“You don’t understand its not a lie about he is from China and transferred here due to his parents job in finance. Or else they are to be poor. 

 

He filled his head in their beliefs and then broke due to not matching the laws of china law. 

 

“That's why-”No not true, his family was western belief he got tired from up north and luckily got here as his parents took the-that's not happen I got the full truth beginning Byeol. From the government. As thanks for me for not suffering anymore.” 

 

Time to give you the rest. He..He did a lot of things for himself. But before I start you need to know even the government doesn’t know what happened to him as in where he is. Now since you understand his beliefs, do you know he has more than one group of kids following him with each a different version of events.

 

” That enough views brought me here to you. To beseech you to influence them to stop, spread them and you get recognized.” 

 

A small whistle slid by... from a train I hoped. 

 

“I refused”, my friend breathed softly out.  

 

“To be honest I hope you choose with honor the first option.” Now..then….I snapped my fingers and my crew ran forward to Byeol. Byeol, took a small breath and then jumped up. She pulls herself up and then off the ledge and lands onto the roof. Sweat tickles on my brows. Heat rises inside me. 

 

Loud like a tiger goes through my mouth in enrage,”Byeol its time to say that my men will find you and then take you and your bey to prison.”  

 

Coldness flew upon my back as I put my back behind the fridge. Lights flare up higher. Lucky shadows stood behind me. As it was darker at night than day, My men then crawled for cover. 

 

Then launches their beys in black towards Mia.  Spins turn the concrete dust upward against Mia beys, blinding their eyes. I then walk out from behind the fridge. Then run before dust specks get clean out from their eyes. Then run toward the door and run out. Cold air blew into my face as I made my way towards the street. I ran left. Then as I looked behind me, lights from the building blew up. I then look at the front of the road. 

 

Knowing it would take three miles before making it to the next town. But that only comforted me as I ran.  

 

Lights blew behind me as I walked. Poor Luka is always waiting for you at home to watch your match or hear some call from you. I will never tell her what a traitor you are. So she doesn’t join you and instead works with me like old times before I left. The wind of a loud smack from a glove sounded as I made my way forward. 

 

Sweat along with redness on the left cheek covered my former friend. Lightness squeeks by quietly. 

 

I said then harshly as feeling like it was her last taken away,”because you refuse to follow and run. Your other crew members have been captured. I have been thus ordered by my men to take all of them along with you to..prison.” 

 

My man then puts the cuffs on roughly.   She then follows like the others silently. 

 

Away.

The energy left inside broke like I broke a pencil in school. That was embarrassing. To your record. Now you will never blade again as by my captain. 

Cold ice follows upwards inside the building from the ac, in the quietness building of what was a small factory. Waiting my breath to turn cold ice into warmth covering for mistakes was a large hassle for my other crew mates, Ray was silent the whole time as we worked. 

 

“Now...we wait in shifts. 

 

“For the enemy either from the government bladers called the Mia or another syndicate with a position with the nerve...to cut us down for reasons of territory.

0