Craft
4.1k 9 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at the shipyard, I hear people calling out Emma. Going inside, Emma sees Hal then runs over to him.

"Emma, where did you go, sweety? I was so worried. You know you're not supposed to wander off," Hal says while hugging her.

"I know, I won't do it again. Oh, I got to thank the mister who helped me get back," Emma says as she turns around and starts walking towards me.

"What mister," Hal inquires.

Walking over to me, Emma says, "Thank you, mister, for helping me."

As soon as she said that, I hear the system say that the mission is complete.

"So you are the one who brought my daughter back, sir. Thank you, umm. Sorry, I never got to ask you your name," Hal state in an apologetic tone.

"My name is Ash Davison. It was no trouble at all to help her. I saw her crying on a bench on the way here," I told him. I had my last name changed to Davison on the identification I bough from the system, so it would not be as suspicious if my avatar came across some who knew my main body.

"All the same, thank you, Mr. Davison. Why were you coming here," Hal asks.

"I want to buy a quick boat and reserve the other trawler you told me about. I would also like it if you could help me find some scuba gear."

"Of course, you can go to my office and take a seat. I have to tell Emily that Emma is back. I will be there in a few moments," Hal tells me.

I walk to his office, take a seat, then I decide to use the lottery tickets while I wait for Hal.

[10 exp
Tier One Item Crafting Manual(Rare Drop)
Pill of Healing
Mana Awakening Potion(Rare Drop)
10 exp]

[Omni-Gaming System can be leveled up. Do you wish to open the leveling menu?]

"Sure, open leveling menu," I tell the system.

[Omni-Gaming System lvl1(118/100) 6/6 Slots filled
Psychic Sheild lvl1(0/100)
Enhanced Processing lvl1(18/100)
Eidetic Memory lvl1(5/100)
Power Absorption Immunity lvl1(0/100,000)
Power Loan lvl1(0/100)
Avatar lvl1(11/100)

Do you wish to level Omni-Gaming System or put exp into another power?]

"Level up the Omni-Gaming System," I state.

[Omni-Gaming System leveled up. Map function unlocked, two teleportation points provided. Training efficacy slightly increased. New items unlocked in the shop.]

Happy about the upgrades, I ask the system, "Why do some of my powers have exp when I did not place any into them."

[Powers can gain exp from being used.]

"That's good news, that means I can train them," I say, pausing for a second then continuing. "How much exp does it take to level the system up now?"

[It will take 500 exp to level up again.]

"That's quite the jump," I say as I look at the items I got from the lottery. "Show me the description of the items I got."

[Tier One Item Crafting Manual- Book on how to make tier one items.
Pill of Healing- Mends broken bones, heals cuts and scars, reconnects nerves, repairs organs, and revitalizes the body. The more constitution you have, the weaker the healing effect will be.
Mana Awakening Potion- Potion that awakens the ability to use mana.]

"Wow, that is some amazing stuff. If I drink the Mana Awakening Potion in my avatar body, will the effect carry over to my main body?"

[Currently, no. But, if you drink it in your main body, it will carry over. Also, as soon as you can feel mana, it will be simple to awaken mana with your main body.]

"If you say it will be simple, I will just drink it now," I declare before I hear the door open and stop what I am doing.

"Sorry it took so long, Emily went six blocks away to search for Emma. Now, let's get down to business, you said you wanted a fast boat and to reserve the other trawler. You also said something about scuba gear," Hal says.

"Yes, I would like to reserve the trawler and buy a quick boat."

"I will need an 80,000 dollar deposit to reserve the trawler for you. As for a fast boat, I have a few, what kind of boat are you looking for," Hal asks.

"It needs to have a bed and a fridge," I tell Hal my requirements.

"Okay, I only have two boats that have those things. One does about 18 knots and is a bit bigger than the other one. It costs 147,000 dollars. The other does 23 knots and costs 113,000 dollars," Hal explains to me.

"I'll take the faster one. I will sign for them when you have the forms drawn up. As for the scuba gear, do you know where I can find some," I inquire.

"I will have the papers ready shortly. As for where you could get some scuba gear, there used to be a shop around here but, they moved recently so, I can't help you with that," Hal says while going through his file cabinet.

"That's alright. I need to go get some fuel for the boat and a few other things, will you have the papers ready in about an hour?"

"Of course, Mr. Davison," Hal affirms.

Walking out of the shipyard, I decide to wait to use the Mana Awakening Potion until I get out to the ocean and instead look through the items I can make.

While going over to get fuel, I look through the Tier One Item Crafting Manual and find an item that I urgently need now that I will not be on the boat for a while. It is called a fishing charm. It attracts fish just like my Luck of the Sea skill but without all the other benefits.

Looking at how to make it, I see various ways. As I look over them, I find the simplest method I can currently do.

The method I chose to make the fish charm was incredibly simple. All you need to do is carve a fish shape out of wood, soak it fresh fish blood for two hours, then force ki into it.

After I will go get some fuel for the boat, I will buy some wood so I can start making it.

54