Traffickers
3.7k 10 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look around for the smuggler's ship. I spot a large black ship on the horizon about three kilometers. I get out the spyglass to take a closer look and discover that it does not have a flag. I also see people patrolling around the deck.

I start traveling toward the ship. As I begin to get within close, I slow my boat and get behind their ship, where they can't see me. I buy a dart gun and 30 darts from the system so I can knock people out from far away. Then I patiently wait for the right time.

As I continuing to follow them, the sky turns dark. It's time to take action. I pull up alongside it, store the boat into the inventory, and get on their ship.

Climbing up the side of the ship, I hear people walking above me. I wait until they just pass me before I climb aboard. I quickly run up behind him and hit him, with an open palm, on the side of his head. He is sent flying three feet away. I did not want to hit him with my fist because I have not tested my new strength. Seeing that the man is knocked out, I drag him to a shadowy area, where he will not be seen. I see that he is wearing a uniform, so I have my suit copy it and take his gun.

I walk up to a higher point on the ship so I can get a better look at how many guards there are onboard. Looking for the vantage point, I see a total of seven guards, five patrolling around the deck, and two others up top. I start heading for the two up top as they can spot me better.

Getting within range, I fire the dart gun at the guard closest to me. The dart misses by a few inches, alerting the guard. I immediately activate Enhanced Processing to help me then I fire the dart gun again. With the help of Enhanced Processing, I easily shot both of the guards with darts causing them to pass out.

Having taken out the guards up top, I quickly tied them up and picked up my darts. I then proceed to incapacitate the rest of the guards on the top deck. I knew it would be much more difficult to quietly take down the guards below deck.

Finding stairs down to the lower deck, I advance down. After I go down the stairs, I hear people talking and it sounds like they are coming toward my direction. I quickly hide as I listen in on their conversation.

"We really hit the jackpot this time. We caught 14 women under the age of 20 and four men, plus we got at least 10 tons of drugs," says one of the guards excitedly to another guard.

"Yeah, I am sure we will make about 20K or more for this mission. Has Ben come down to switch with you yet?" The second guard asks.

"No, but he will probably be down in a few minutes."

As they walk past me, I dash behind them and bash their skulls together, knocking them out instantly.

Going further into the ship, I take down a few more people until I find a guy that had better gear and clothes than the rest. It took me a while to find him, so I am pretty sure he is the last one.

I change my outfit from the disguise into a pure black one with a black cloak. I run up behind him and restain him.

"Owww, who the hell are you? How did you get on the ship?" The man states, sounding both confused and scared, wiggling around to get free.

"I am the one who is going to be asking the questions here, and if you do not tell me what I want to know, I will break your bones one by one," I tell him deliberately lowering my tone so to appear more threating and to disguise my actual voice. "And if you're thinking about calling for help, don't bother, there is no one on this ship left to help you. I am sure a smart man such as yourself knows what I mean by that," I tell him, leaving it purposely ambiguous.

"Yes sir, I will tell you anything, just please don't kill me," the man replies as he is shaking from fear.

"Good, who do you work for," I ask while tightening my grip.

"Everyone on this ship works for the Phantom Group. We specifically work under someone called Water Phantom. I do not know his real name, but that is what everyone calls him."

"Ok, now tell me where the people you abducted are and why you kidnaped them?"

"They are all in the biggest room at the very end of the hall. They were to be used as leverage against their families that owed us money or sold as slaves for money."

After I got the information I needed, I stuck him with a dart to make him pass out then ran down the hall to where the man had said the people were located.

42