Explaining Training to Vivi and Robin
1.3k 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It’s the power that allows Luffy to recover just after eating meat. Anyway, we are getting distracted from our main point.”

Liam rolled his eyes and continued.

“As I said before, Conqueror Haki depends on the person. Some have strong conqueror Haki while some have weak. And, it can only be developed through battles. Of course, talent is also an important part of it.”

“Among four emperors, Whitebeard used to have one of the strongest Conqueror Haki but even his conqueror Haki can’t be compared to Shanks’ Conqueror Haki.”

“Currently, his body doesn’t allow him to use Conqueror casually. And, their Conqueror Haki can barely affect Rear Admiral. Of course, it should be able to knock out Captain but it will only weaken Commodore ranking marine to a certain extent.”

“But on the other hand, Shank can easily knock out Rear Admiral with his Conqueror alone and he can even bring Vice Admiral to his knees with his Conqueror alone.”

“Even if four of us combine our Conqueror Haki, it can’t match his Conqueror. Each emperor has the power to fight against the whole navy.”

“And, if you want to fight someone like Red Hair Pirates, you not only need all of the marines but also Shichibukai, and even then, there is a chance that Red Hair Pirates might win.”

“Of course, other pirate crews aren’t the same. And, that’s only because the right-hand man or deputy captain of Red Hair Pirate has the power to fight against Shanks. He might die in life and death battle but he won’t lose.”

“That’s why if we want to surpass them, we must have similar strengths.”

Hearing his words, Luffy clenched his fist and spoke.

“We will surpass them. I promise Shanks that I will gather a crew that will one day surpass his crew and becomes King of Pirates before returning this hat to him.”

Saying so, he slowly smiles showing his white teeth.

“Now, I am already close to that goal. We just need to recruit a musician.”

As soon as he said that, everyone kicked him except for Robin and Vivi.

“Idiot, we need Shipwright before that.”

Liam speechlessly shook his head. Because of Uta, Luffy’s head has filled with musicians.

“Alright, that’s enough for today.”

Liam stood up and walked out of the cabin. Although he hadn’t completely recovered, he had something in his mind. He also pulled Usopp while walking out of the Cabin.

After that, he sat on the ground and took out a paper and pencil. He started drawing a picture.

It was a weapon. Its shape was similar to that of an axe but it was a bit different. It had a long staff in the middle with one of its edges made out into a sharp semi-circular edge and the other edge into a flat hammer-shaped.

And, on top of it, there was a line coming out. It was simply the extension of the staff but with a sharp tip.

“Alright, help me make this weapon. I don’t have a lot of requirements. Just use heavy iron for this staff and use sea-stone power on each edge of this weapon including the tip.”

Hearing his words, Usopp speechlessly stared at him and said.

“Just this design is complex enough, now you want to make it heavy and also use sea stone?”

Liam rolled his eyes and said.

“Although I love using my fist, I found that relying on the weapon isn’t a bad idea. But, I also use different kinds of weapons. So, I thought of this design since it not only has the function of a hammer but also can be used like a spear and sword/axe.”

Usopp heavily sighed and nodded his head. After that, he started working on it while Liam simply started stretching his body. Because he hadn’t completely recovered, he was planning on doing some normal training.

“Hey Nami, how long will it take us to reach the next island?” Liam turned around and shouted.

“Maybe one or two days.” Nami who had just come out of the cabin answered.

“Good!” Liam nodded his head and continued training. Since it would take more than one day, his body would recover completely. After stretching his body for a while, he called out to Vivi.

“Next, let’s start your training. Before I give you the devil fruit, you need to properly train your body so that you can easily use your devil fruit abilities. Remember, devil fruit is just an extension of your power. Your core strength remains your body.”

Liam started guiding Vivi to which she listened very carefully. In the middle, Robin also barged in. She said that it would be a lot easier if he explains everything to her as well.

Thinking about it, Liam also nodded his head.

“First, let’s start with three basic training schedules. Number one would be basic training such as push-ups, pull-ups, weight lifting, and so on. You can find Zoro who always trains with these and ask him for a clear training method.”

“Also, while doing all these, you need to wear some weights. You start from the lower end but eventually, you need to wear heavier weights in order to make your training much more fruitful.”

“Although your progress might not be as fast as mine, do keep in mind that if you over do it then you will suffer tremendous consequences. Vivi is already aware of this. So, I am just reminding you.”

When he said that, he stared at Robin. She simply nodded her head. Although she hadn’t trained for a long, she didn’t mind joining this kind of training.

“Number two would be swimming/sea-stone training. From today, Vivi will be tied with a small rope and she would need to swim in this sea for at least two hours each day.”

“As for Robin, you need to start with your sea-stone training. Usopp will handcuff you with the sea stone handcuffs. And, if you don’t feel good about handcuffs, then you can ask him for another item that will stick to your body unless you physically want to remove it.”

“This training is really important since it gives you the power to fight even with sea stone handcuffs or even if you fall into the sea. Remember, just because you fall into the sea doesn’t mean you can’t use your devil fruit powers.”

“It’s just that you feel too weak to use your devil fruit powers. This is essential for your future training.”

After explaining, he looked at both of them for a moment. Seeing that both of them had no disagreement about this training, he moved on to the third part of the training.

“Finally, the Number three would be Marine Six Styles. Whether it is Vice admirals, or Rear Admirals, or even Admirals, everyone from Marines trains these six styles to the core.”

“Although all of them might not be suitable for everyone especially those with devil fruit abilities, you can still learn all of them and try to incorporate them with your devil fruit.”

“For example, if I remember correctly, your Flower-Flower Fruit allows you to create another arm, right? If you manage to train Finger Pistol and merge it with your devil fruit ability, you can seriously injure higher-level marines or pirates with ease.”

“And, if you learn Armament Haki, it would be even deadlier. The same thing applies to Vivi’s future devil fruit. If she learns Paper Arts, she will be able to better utilize her devil fruit ability to turn into the sand.”

“After all, in the future, we will find a lot of people who will know Armament Haki. And, from Paper Arts, you will be able to develop Observation Haki as well.”

“Same goes for Iron Body. It will help you awaken Armament Haki though it will take you a while to do so.”

Hearing his words, Robin and Vivi nodded their heads together. Vivi thought for a moment and asked.

“Liam, when should I eat the devil fruit exactly?”

“When you can master two of Six Marine Styles. It doesn’t matter which one. As long as you can master two of them.” Liam answered.

Vivi clenched her fist and nodded her head. She also wanted to train more now. Without a lot of training, she wouldn’t even get a chance to eat the devil fruit.

On the other hand, Robin looked at Liam with a smile and asked.

“Vice-Captain, do you think I should start my training now?”

Liam rolled his eyes and said.

“Of course! Let’s start training right now.”

Saying so, he started doing some push-ups. Robin saw that and also started doing some push-ups alongside Vivi.

42